Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FE-3Darcade/Emulaxian 0.80 released!  (Read 1243 times)

)p(

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2009, 03:38:15 am
  • We are the Galaxians...
    • Emulaxian:cabinet and frontend
FE-3Darcade/Emulaxian 0.80 released!
« on: April 16, 2003, 11:01:23 am »
Probably the last release in a while ;-) I will be too busy and the fe does the things I wanted it to do...so if I find some spare time I want to start to make models again instead.  ;-)

Whatisnew:

0.80:
-Bitmap cycling, cycle between bitmaps on all models. For example cycling between title and screenshots images creates the illusion that the attractmodes are running on all models in the arcade and not only the selected one with the video texture! The effect is really great in cylarcade mode because of the number of cabs in view at the same time! Works also on regular bitmaps in the listbox menu without the 3dmodel.
-The user can now set in the arcade  cfg files the maximum speed, acceleration and deceleration for the movement of the camera in fpsarcade mode.
-Externalised and expanded the stretch options for bitmaps and added these options to the active skinner. Stretch to fit, Stretch while keeping aspect ratio, Stretch to orientation (helpfull for screenshots that have been resized to 256x256) and Stretch to specified aspect ratio.
-Enhanced options to create dummy marquees and added dialogs to the internal cfg utility for it to select font, color, etc.
-Truncate text now with more then one delimiter.
-Are you bored with the grey look of the internal cfg utiliy. The you can now change the font and color scheme ;-)
-See upgrading tps.txt for how to use the new options...

websites:

http://3darcade.mameworld.net
http://www.i-modernist.com/emulaxian

:-)

Peter

)p(

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2009, 03:38:15 am
  • We are the Galaxians...
    • Emulaxian:cabinet and frontend
Re:FE-3Darcade/Emulaxian 0.80 released!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2003, 12:14:42 pm »
I found a bug in 0.80 when using then new bitmap cycling option and filtered lists. Returning to the fpsarcade from the listbox menutype after filtering a list will give an error... Because I made a mistake, the cycling code still thinks that the unfiltered version of the list is used! damn...slipped through the testing...updated the zips with the fixed exe.  :-[

peter