Main > Monitor/Video Forum

Soft-15KHz - slim new tool for 15KHz on normal vga cards

<< < (2/485) > >>

Silver:
Can you have the 15Khz, 25Khz and 31Khz+ modes available at the same time? Good for use with monitors supporting 15Khz an up....

SailorSat:
yes,
15khz has most resolutions, 25khz adds two modes and 31khz replaces the 15khz interlace modes with 31khz progressive ones.

Justin Z:

--- Quote from: SailorSat on May 08, 2007, 03:01:06 pm ---yes,
15khz has most resolutions, 25khz adds two modes and 31khz replaces the 15khz interlace modes with 31khz progressive ones.

--- End quote ---
Hi Sailor Sat,

I have tried the Soft15khz program (downloaded all three small programs from your site).  However, when I attempt to add 15khz (or 25 or 31) using the program, I get an overflow error and the program closes.

Before it closes it manages to make backup registry entries and place them in the working directory.

I have a Radeon 9550 OEM and I'm running TinyXP.  Any suggestions on what might be causing the problem?

Cheers,

~Justin

SailorSat:
Hm...
I'll need the registry backup to reproduce the error.
Guess you have some "OEM" Catalyst driver.
Should be nothing too big :)

Silver:

--- Quote from: SailorSat on May 08, 2007, 03:01:06 pm ---yes,

--- End quote ---

Ok Thanks.

Is there a limit to the number of custom resolutions? (I know there is via powerstrip).

Also for your double-scan avoiding resolutions e.g. 321 x 240 @ 60Hz, what is the actual displayed output? 320? 324? 328?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version