Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Big Thanks To Chris La Mantia!  (Read 2767 times)

christinamorena

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 14, 2009, 01:01:33 pm
  • I will post the picture of our jukebox when done!
Big Thanks To Chris La Mantia!
« on: March 29, 2007, 07:51:01 am »
Hi im MichaelB from Singapore :)

Can someone please help me with bug in WinCab??

Some mp3 songs play like a scratchy fast forwarding song and crash :badmood:, I dont know what the cause of it. What level of debuging mode do i use to locate what files are broken or corrupted? my father plays all the mp3 songs then leave it, and go to work with in his garage then the scratchy fast forwarding song come out. I have 2400 mp3s, I delete all my WMA files, I edit all the tags by properties>summary edited by Artist then the Title Song.

All the mp3 with "Audio Sample Size 16" can't play in WinCab it says "Cant create mp3"

I Just want to Thanks Chris for distributing his WinCab/DosCab for free. :cheers:

Currently Using A Motherboard Box for the Buttons.

nbctba

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 29, 2007, 08:53:35 am
Re: Big Thanks To Chris La Mantia!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 08:16:38 am »
very beautiful

nbctba

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 29, 2007, 08:53:35 am
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 08:25:43 am »
i have this problem with my jukebox , i dont know how repair it , any news is welcome.

dibb1er

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2010, 07:14:38 am
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 09:46:09 am »
i sometimes get this as well, and ive found that the songs in question were not created properly or have been corrupted somehow

try decoding the mp3 to a WAV file (plenty of freeware programs out there that will do this)
and then re-encode the wav back to an mp3, but make sure you use decent software to do this.