Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Download: MaLa v1.0 RC9b - Please post your log here if issue(s)  (Read 17601 times)

loadman

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 17, 2020, 03:23:55 am
  • Cocktail Cab owner and MaLa FE developer
    • MaLa
[edit]
beta version of mala to fix some issues
see this post
[end of edit]

---------------------------------------------------------

Swindus is on holiday right now....

Since the release of RC9 just before he left I have had many reported bugs with Video playback and the screensaver in MaLa.

In order for SWINDUS to fix this quickly when he gets back from holiday I thought it would help him if we could collate some data here of what problems you all are experiencing on your various systems

MaLa RC9- Users please post here if you have problems with any of these:
1) Playing Video's on start-up
2) Using Picture Screen Saver
3) Using Video Screen saver
4) Sluggish response times when using Circo's new 'high rez' vid's in a layout

Please don't post other MaLa type questions in this thread. Make a new post for those please. ;)

Thanks Guys   ;D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 11:47:10 pm by loadman »

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
Re: MaLa RC9- Users please post here if you have problems with .....
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 11:14:41 pm »
I will go first  ;)
I have 4 PC's available for testing
All are running win XP Pro. They all have at least 1 gig mem and Proc speeds between 1.8 and 2.1 Ghz

* On a newly installed XP I got errors during the screen saver (pic and vid) of files not found. This went away and I am unable to recreate this.
* On 3 of my 4 PC I get sluggish results running Circo's new High Rez Video's. The thing they have in common is the Video Card Gforce4. My Asus card of the 4th PC runs them fine
* On start-up vids it runs slowly and this appears to be caused by the layout underneath (hidden at that point) if you are running videos as I can hear the sound from it too, as they appear to be running at the same time. Ideally the videos on the layout should not start until the MaLa start-up video has finished.

I have some other wired things happen like the start-up video playing when I quit mala via the keyboard too. But this only happened on one PC and it was a Network copied clone of the set-ups on the other PC's. So I have not paid too much attention to this as it may be a 'Red Herring'  ;)

Thanks in advance for posting you findings  :)

Extreme8

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 24, 2008, 03:46:24 pm
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 11:18:51 pm »
Put me down for 1 "Sluggish response times when using Circo's new 'high rez' vid's in a layout"
I was going to try and re-encode with the videos with the xvid codec that has worked with all of Circos older videos, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I don't use the screen saver, so I have no experience with those issues.

Startup video is jerky, but if I didn't know that others were having problems I would have assumed it was my encoding.

Edit: also running a Gforce card. I will exchange with an ATI that I have and see if it makes any difference.

acevedor2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 22, 2022, 07:44:45 pm
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 11:19:40 pm »
I am having problems with the video in Tempest - you don't see your own ship firing.  I posed this in another thread, but it might be related.  That same game works fine in Gameex using the same version of command line Mame and the same rom.  Additionally, I have run Mame32 and it works fine too.  Seems to be an issue between it and Mala...
Dedicated - Working:
Asteroids Deluxe
Firefox
Galaxian
Pacman
Viruta Fighter 2
Zombie Raid
Pool Sharks - Pinball

Projects:
Pole Position
Pole Position 2

Timoe

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 14, 2009, 09:50:12 am
  • Team-Oh-tAy-Oh
    • Rattlin' Trash
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 11:32:52 pm »
I am experiencing issues 1, 2 & 3
I run mala as a shell on a WinXP Pro machine

3.0ghz P4
1gig ram
video card ATIX300, I think

I set up my programs and emus the same way described in Unclet's Emu set up guide

Is there any other info you would like me to post? logs, ini's, etc.

--oh and thanks for the willingness to help.  It is so great to get everything working as it should.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 11:40:38 pm by Timoe »

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 11:47:03 pm »
Timoe: I have the 'Gut feeling' that most of your issues could be the result of a working directory issue not just RC9.     We will work it out either way :-)

If anyone wants to roll back a version to make sure the problems they are experiencing are related to RC9 here is a link to RC8 (mala.exe) so you can compare....  8)     http://www.members.optushome.com.au/backwash/MaLaRC8.zip

« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 06:35:04 am by loadman »

Extreme8

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 11:57:20 pm »
There must be more to it than just the executable.
I replaced the mala.exe and it completely broke the intro video, and had no change on the hi-rez videos.

shock_

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 30, 2020, 06:23:29 pm
  • In Brisbane, it's GMT+10 all the time.
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 06:30:27 am »
I noticed the slowness of the hi-res videos in RC8, and decided to ignore them for now in favour of my smaller, fuller, faster set.

P4 2.8, 1GB RAM, 9800Pro, decoding via whatever got installed with the ffdshow pack someone recommended for MaLa to play the videos. 

nb - Months ago now when I first tried MaLa with the videos it didn't play. I had an Xvid codec prior to installing the ffdshow pack, which worked fine with all other Xvids, and even the emumovies themselves in an external player -- just not in MaLa itself. My debugging ended when I bit the bullet and installed the codec pack, which is something I hate doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if the slowdowns are related to the relevant codec and MaLa's use of it in some way, but I have nothing to back that up.

Organic Jerk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2013, 12:39:09 am
  • I'm per pixel lit.
    • OmeshPersaud.com
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 06:21:55 am »
I'm noting in here for record's sake that the screensaver function using screenshots has been known to crash for me after an undetermined amount of time.  I've tried using different locations and directory names for my screenshots folder, and nothing seems to work.  I never actually catch it in the act of crashing.  I usually just leave it alone, and then after awhile I come back and Mala has crashed with the screensaver up (never without it).

----------------------------------------

I also have a current problem with running lnk files from a specific PC Games section.  Although all of my Mala settings are presumably correct (no emu, %rom%, lnk) and all my shortcuts work outside of mala, I still get the dreaded "Error Code 2"...  not only that, but if I try to "Refresh game list" even once from the PC Games section, then the last shortcut in the lnk's populates the Entire List (screenshot below)...  it's weird.  I've tried removing games from the section, but it doesnt work. 

What's weirder about that is that it only happens with this particular set of lnk's.  I also have shortcuts under a "Music Games" section, and they work fine.

I should also note that this happened out of nowhere.  When I first upgraded to RC9, they worked fine.  I can't even pinpoint exactly when this started happening.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 06:38:11 am by OrganicJerk »

Progress Rate:  Moderate      ||      Threads:  Cabinet  |  Art  |  MaLa Layout
XBL: OrganicJerk  |  PSN: OrganicJerk

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 06:32:37 am »
OrganicJerk:

Thanks

1) I would very much be interested if you have the same issues with RC8

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=64825.msg649838#msg649838

2) You so so so have to upload your layout when you are done...(Or a derivative of that) It rocks!   :applaud: :applaud:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 06:36:03 am by loadman »

Extreme8

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 09:15:23 am »
I've noticed that not only is the intro video running slowly, but I'm getting the audio from the preview video of whichever rom is selected in the FE playing behind it.
Not a big deal, but just so it's mentioned...

squirrellydw

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2021, 11:30:22 am
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 11:02:07 am »
I seem to get an error when I select different game lists and then I have to quit mala.  Here is the log

2007/03/31  10:54:52.54   Error: Object Class: TfrmMain, Object Function: FilterGameList, Exception Class: EAccessViolation, Exception Message: Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 00BC4F93 in Modul 'ledwiz.mplugin'. Lesen von Adresse 02764330
I b**ch. People listen!!

Organic Jerk

• Offline Offline
  • I'm per pixel lit.
    • OmeshPersaud.com
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 09:31:03 pm »
1) I would very much be interested if you have the same issues with RC8

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=64825.msg649838#msg649838

2) You so so so have to upload your layout when you are done...(Or a derivative of that) It rocks!   :applaud: :applaud:

I went ahead and rolled back, and the problem still exists.  I've analyzed my setup from all ends and for the life of me I can't figure out what's wrong.  I tried changing the shortcuts directory to the same one as "Music Games" (which work in mala) and the shortcuts don't work when in this section...

Oh and about the layout.. I'm definitely planning on uploading a generic version when I finish/clean everything up.. (my psd is a layer monster at the moment)..  truthfully, I want to make more changes to it, but have been reluctant because of the lack of 24bit PNG support... I don't want to have to re-create all my tree snaps for every change I make..
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 11:05:42 pm by OrganicJerk »

fatfingers

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 26, 2015, 10:15:43 am
  • Got UltraStiks?™
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 09:26:50 pm »

OK, here's my deal...

I have no issues with my screensaver when it displays snapshots or cabinets.  However, I do have issues with preview videos.  I rolled back to RC8 and RC8 just hangs after a couple seconds of video and that is way worse than RC9.  In RC9 videos seem to work great -- except for after some time (I am on random mode) a windows error box pops up saying "The file cannot be read".  There is no indication of which file it is and there doesn't appear to be an error log file at this point to help me figure out which file it is.  It is possible that the file that cannot be read is invalid I suppose, but I have no way of knowing (short of trying every blasted preview by hand).  I suppose it is also possible that I'm way out of date with preview videos and I should get Circo's (??) new pack, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to follow what I should and what I shouldn't get from him.   :dizzy:

My DK low scores
-------------------
1) 180700
2) 165000
3) 162900
4) 162600
5) 158500

W.W.P.M.D.?                                       I'm here to help ... I just don't do it. ™

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 11:11:50 pm »

OK, here's my deal...

I have no issues with my screensaver when it displays snapshots or cabinets.  However, I do have issues with preview videos.  I rolled back to RC8 and RC8 just hangs after a couple seconds of video and that is way worse than RC9.  In RC9 videos seem to work great -- except for after some time (I am on random mode) a windows error box pops up saying "The file cannot be read".  There is no indication of which file it is and there doesn't appear to be an error log file at this point to help me figure out which file it is.  It is possible that the file that cannot be read is invalid I suppose, but I have no way of knowing (short of trying every blasted preview by hand).  I suppose it is also possible that I'm way out of date with preview videos and I should get Circo's (??) new pack, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to follow what I should and what I shouldn't get from him.   :dizzy:
i have similar issues

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 03:17:58 am »
WLVRYN was kind enough to do some testing and sent me the following results:
When I start Mala (either from a reboot, through a desktop shortcut or from Mala.exe), the screensaver only works if the video option is enabled, whether that is the selection when Mala starts or if another selection is made at startup, then switched to video after.  Once the video option is enabled and the screensaver fires up once, then I can switch between the other options (picture or plugin only), and they both work.  One thing that I get with all of them is that the No Files Found screen comes up every time, even if I have files in the target directories or not.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 06:06:18 pm by loadman »

fatfingers

• Offline Offline
  • Got UltraStiks?™
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 10:37:28 am »

I would like to add that my issue seems to increase in frequency over time.  In other words, it seems when I first start MaLa it takes quite a while for the error message to pop up, but then the next time it seems shorter, and the next time it is even shorter, and the next time ...  and so on and so forth.  This would lead me to believe that there is some sort of memory corruption going on that is causing my issue, but it also seems strange to me that it would show up when dealing with files.  Although, I truly know nothing about how MaLa has implemented the file handling nor do I know anything about displaying video files.

:dunno

My DK low scores
-------------------
1) 180700
2) 165000
3) 162900
4) 162600
5) 158500

W.W.P.M.D.?                                       I'm here to help ... I just don't do it. ™

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 06:04:21 pm »

I would like to add that my issue seems to increase in frequency over time.  In other words, it seems when I first start MaLa it takes quite a while for the error message to pop up, but then the next time it seems shorter, and the next time it is even shorter, and the next time ...  and so on and so forth.  This would lead me to believe that there is some sort of memory corruption going on that is causing my issue, but it also seems strange to me that it would show up when dealing with files.  Although, I truly know nothing about how MaLa has implemented the file handling nor do I know anything about displaying video files.

Is this the error you refer to?
(attached)

Organic Jerk

• Offline Offline
  • I'm per pixel lit.
    • OmeshPersaud.com
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 03:30:19 am »
Just chiming back in here to update on my shortcuts issue:

As of now, I can't create any new "sections" that are populated with lnk or bat files... Every one I create now has the "Error Code 2" error.  Since my last post I also accidentally edited my "Music Game" section, and now they don't work at all, even though the settings are the same as before.  Sections I have not touched do work, though, such as my Playstation (bat) and Doom Collection (bat) sections... at this point I refuse to touch them as I suspect that the moment I add, remove, or edit anything in those lists, they will not work.

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 06:15:04 am »
Just chiming back in here to update on my shortcuts issue:

As of now, I can't create any new "sections" that are populated with lnk or bat files... Every one I create now has the "Error Code 2" error.  Since my last post I also accidentally edited my "Music Game" section, and now they don't work at all, even though the settings are the same as before.  Sections I have not touched do work, though, such as my Playstation (bat) and Doom Collection (bat) sections... at this point I refuse to touch them as I suspect that the moment I add, remove, or edit anything in those lists, they will not work.

Dude..my advice:
1) use the backup section in mala
2) Copy your mala directory to say ...mala2 and expireiment with that set-up to find please help find the cause without risking your main set-up

I don't watz going on in your cab but it don't seem like a Rc9 issue  :dunno.... If you want post me a CD of your set-up and I will have a play  ;)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 07:13:26 am by loadman »

fatfingers

• Offline Offline
  • Got UltraStiks?™
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 08:51:38 am »

Is this the error you refer to?
(attached)

No, it is the "The file cannot be read" error box with an "OK" button in it.

My DK low scores
-------------------
1) 180700
2) 165000
3) 162900
4) 162600
5) 158500

Organic Jerk

• Offline Offline
  • I'm per pixel lit.
    • OmeshPersaud.com
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 01:52:00 am »
Dude..my advice:
1) use the backup section in mala
2) Copy your mala directory to say ...mala2 and expireiment with that set-up to find please help find the cause without risking your main set-up

I don't watz going on in your cab but it don't seem like a Rc9 issue  :dunno.... If you want post me a CD of your set-up and I will have a play  ;)

I tried the backup bit, and then copied all of that into the new dir (Mala2), and it has the exact same problems..  I'm not sure, but I have noticed sometimes that mala acts a little "quirky" in some instances (like when saving a complicated GUI Tree), and I feel like this may be one of those unlucky instances for me.. 

It's really cool that you would be willing to have me physically send you files to play with my setup, but I wouldn't want to put you through the trouble.

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2007, 07:08:41 pm »
I wiki page has been set up to table such items  :D

http://wiki.arcadecontrols.com/wiki/Mala_Bugs#Possible_MaLa_Bugs
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 07:10:31 pm by loadman »

Joystick Jerk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2023, 08:18:08 pm
  • Slave to the stick.
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2007, 01:36:04 am »
Lots of sluggishness when using the video screensaver function,and I think I'm using those hi-res videos that were mentioned. Also using an intro video, but that runs just fine.

Organic Jerk

• Offline Offline
  • I'm per pixel lit.
    • OmeshPersaud.com
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2007, 03:05:31 am »
I tried the backup bit, and then copied all of that into the new dir (Mala2), and it has the exact same problems..  I'm not sure, but I have noticed sometimes that mala acts a little "quirky" in some instances (like when saving a complicated GUI Tree), and I feel like this may be one of those unlucky instances for me.. 

It's really cool that you would be willing to have me physically send you files to play with my setup, but I wouldn't want to put you through the trouble.

Well I went ahead and did another clean install of MaLa and set up the shortcuts as a new emulator.... with BOTH problems existing again... (Error code 2, and list of duplicates after refresh)...

This is really odd and annoying... I don't get it.

Well, I'll still keep at it.. I hope swindus returns soon..

squirrellydw

• Offline Offline
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 10:44:47 pm »
I just tried to run a video on start up and it pops open another little window, forget what it says.  When I close it I here the sound fine but I can't see the video but I do see a lot of flashing.  I am using a mpg from cinemarcade and I have an AVGA card
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 06:17:52 pm by squirrellydw »
I b**ch. People listen!!

Circo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2020, 03:27:51 am
  • Still using screenshots? Try EmuMovies instead.
    • EmuMovies
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2007, 04:16:01 pm »
Loadman, do you have any word if there has been progress with the video issues?
My Websites

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 06:29:13 am »
Loadman, do you have any word if there has been progress with the video issues?

Not yet  :(  I just posted Master Swindus

OK........

Worst case scenario I can make a video screen saver like we planned at one point 'Emu-Movies'  ;)

Good to see you back on the scene family man  ;)

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 06:34:31 am »
I also have a current problem with running lnk files from a specific PC Games section.  Although all of my Mala settings are presumably correct (no emu, %rom%, lnk) and all my shortcuts work outside of mala, I still get the dreaded "Error Code 2"...  not only that, but if I try to "Refresh game list" even once from the PC Games section, then the last shortcut in the lnk's populates the Entire List (screenshot below)...  it's weird.  I've tried removing games from the section, but it doesn't work. 
What's weirder about that is that it only happens with this particular set of lnk's.  I also have shortcuts under a "Music Games" section, and they work fine.
I should also note that this happened out of nowhere.  When I first upgraded to RC9, they worked fine.  I can't even pinpoint exactly when this started happening.
It seems that this is another Bug of Rc9. But thankfully you can fix you .lnk list by running them in the previous version Rc8

jasonbar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 30, 2023, 02:52:55 am
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 03:27:56 am »
I came across a weird bug tonight.

I have Daphne set up in the "other emus".

I'm already showing control panel, screen shot, & marquee in the main layout as I scroll through games.

So, I figured I didn't need the info window (unless you can tell me how to get the info window to show cabinet images!), so I deleted all items from the info window list in the MaLa setup.

Out of curiosity, I hit the info window button & up came a blank window w/ a strange title.  Hitting the same button made it go away OK, but if I tried to hit the button to flip to the next info window item, MaLa would crash.

Anyway, odds are nobody will set up MaLa like this, but it seems to be a bug.

Thanks,
-J

Racer_X

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2008, 11:19:44 am
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2007, 12:50:42 pm »
I'm having an issue with Mala Tree under RC9.  I originally set up nestopia under RC8, and created a blank gamelist with Mala Tree called Nintendo.  After I upgraded to RC 9, the menus still work.  However, whenever I try to update the menu via mala tree, I get a red "x" over the nintendo gamelist and I cannot save it.

When I look at the available emulators within mala tree, Jukebox and mame are all that is listed.

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2007, 07:41:18 pm »
I'm having an issue with Mala Tree under RC9.  I originally set up nestopia under RC8, and created a blank gamelist with Mala Tree called Nintendo.  After I upgraded to RC 9, the menus still work.  However, whenever I try to update the menu via mala tree, I get a red "x" over the nintendo gamelist and I cannot save it.

When I look at the available emulators within mala tree, Jukebox and mame are all that is listed.

Hmm I will add to Wiki page.  This is similar to the the .lnk / .bat problem. You can use list you have set -up it RC8. But if you try and edit/create them in RC9 you run inti trouble

swindus

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 28, 2021, 05:52:50 am
    • MaLa - M.A.M.E. Launcher
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 08:18:38 am »

Check the directory settings in the file menu of MaLaTree and try again.

Racer_X

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2008, 11:19:44 am
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 10:42:08 am »
Oops.  That did it.  Sorry about the scarecrow moment, Swindus  :dunno [If I only had a brain]

These aren't the bugs you're looking for - move along....

loadman

• Offline Offline
    • MaLa
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 07:11:04 pm »

:laugh2:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 07:00:34 am by loadman »

Circo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2020, 03:27:51 am
  • Still using screenshots? Try EmuMovies instead.
    • EmuMovies
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 03:57:48 am »
Quote from: Racer_X link=topic=64825.msg696695#msg696695 date=1183387328
[/quote

:laugh2:

Yeah that one deserves a bit of credit
My Websites

Joystick Jerk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2023, 08:18:08 pm
  • Slave to the stick.
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 04:59:03 am »
So Swindus, what's happening with Mala? Any updates to fix the video screensaver function in the near future?

swindus

• Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 05:27:39 am »
If it is possible to fix these issues updates will be available. But I cannot make any promises when this will happen. First I need to find the time to investigate and time is rare at the moment.

And of course I need the videos which make troubles.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 05:32:08 am by swindus »

squirrellydw

• Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2007, 05:10:17 pm »
I got my videos here and wanted to use them for the screen saver and start up.
http://www.cinemarcade.com/movies.html

Do you think re-encoding them in a different format would work, maybe xvid??
I b**ch. People listen!!

swindus

• Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2007, 04:25:17 am »
@squirrellydw
You have to convert the videos to an avi format. Due to the last changes in MaLa I will remove support for mpg and wmv videos in the next version.

@all
I worked a bit on the video stuff in MaLa and I have found some buggy stuff in the rotation algo of the video components. I changed it and now it works without problems with the HiQ MAME vids from Circo on my setups.

The following has changed:
- The rotation algo which causes slow video playback was changed
- When using a start video the video from the layout is running in the background. Fixed.
- Execution of LNK files does not work. Fixed.

Please have in mind: this is a beta and perhaps there are still some issues with the screensaver and so on. Would be great if some people can test it and report any problems here.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 02:59:42 pm by swindus »