Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: New button vinyl now available.  (Read 114460 times)

Pongo

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 01, 2015, 10:19:54 am
FS: New button vinyl now available.
« on: March 21, 2007, 11:46:04 pm »
Update 1-27-13 End of the road. I knew this would probably happen eventually, and today appears to be the day. My vinyl cutter has been struggling lately, and I think I finally need to throw in the towel. The last few sets have been very troublesome to complete, so there will be no further orders.

I do have a number of set #5 that are already cut,... I will go through those and sell those through another post, but when they are gone, that's it.

I would like to thank everyone for the support through the years. You guys have been great. I wish I could keep going, but the equipment just can't keep up anymore. I'll gladly post up the vector files if someone else has access to a cutter.

Thanks all!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 3-22-12: Yes, I'm still going here, but I need to make a few changes. Set #5 will remain unchanged, and the price will stay at $12 for a set. Custom orders are where things are going to change. As of April 1st, I'm going to take a break from doing any custom orders.  Unfortunately, they have been just eating up way too much time.

If you REALLY need a custom order, I'll still make custom sets, but I want to be clear upfront that it may take a while. Feel free to send me messages, reminders,... anything. to keep yourself bumped to the top. (It's ok,I don't mind... If I'm not responding it's because I'm overwhelmed at the moment, and when that happens I tend to grab the most recent ones first when I do get a chance.) Custom orders have a minimum price now of $15 to reflect the extra time required. I will make exceptions for very simple sets, like multiple p1-p4 icons.

Finally, If anyone has another source for this type of thing, please feel free to post it in this thread. Since I'm not keeping up properly, I'd like to know if there is another way for you guys to get these.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new set is here! Sorry it has taken so long, and I hope you guys enjoy the new options. The new main set is now set #5. The older sets are going to be retired since they have been integrated into the new set, or can be done with a custom order.

Set #5 will be priced at $12. Two sets will sell for $20.

If set #5 doesn't have what you need, take a look at the "price" image, and you will see a menu that you can choose parts from. The number is a dollar amount, and the letter identifies each group. The only thing I ask is that custom orders meet a minimum of $15. That simply helps cover costs and time to make these.

See the pics to see the sets.

These are done in white, but other colors are available on request. See the color sample image to see what I have available. Other colors are possible, but will cost more since I will need to purchase them. Keep in mind these color chips are approximate colors only, since they will vary from screen to screen. The fluorescent colors in particular are very different from the samples, since monitors cannot display those colors.

I can also do custom work either based on vector art or type, or completely custom artwork. PM me for details and a quote. I'm also willing to trade if you've got something that interests me.

Please send me a PM to place an order,... Paypal is preferred, but I can work something else out if needed.

I try to follow up with everyone within 24 hours, so if you do not get a response please resend.

Thanks.

IMPORTANT INFO FOR ORDERING:
A few things will GREATLY help me out.

1. Please put your user name or something unique in the subject along with vinyl. When I have about 50 emails all with the subject "RE: vinyl" it is very difficult to follow.

2. Don't assume I know anything about previous emails, so please quote previous messages as much as possible. That way I don't have to go back and forth finding the old message to figure things out.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 11:29:53 am by HaRuMaN »

Pongo

• Offline Offline
And here are the colors available. Keep in mind that these are not exact matches,... especially number 5 and 13-15. (see image)

Here is a quick tutorial on how you can apply the joystick decals without removing the joystick, and also ensure that everything is lined up properly.

1. shows the decal next to a joystick
2. cut the decal into 2 parts (without cutting through any of the vinyl) Cut out the center circle and discard.
3. now align the 2 parts together. When things are straight, place a piece of tape to lock down the position.
4. now the tape can be used as a hinge,... you can lift the decal, remove the backing, and allow the decal to rest into the final position.
5. make sure you rub the decal down good and get rid of any air bubbles
6. finally, remove the transfer tape and tape hinges,... done!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 07:13:38 pm by Pongo »

BLah247

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 12, 2014, 08:01:53 am
Neon green is more the Galaxia green and not so much the Happs green correct?

Pongo

• Offline Offline
The neon green is really bright and probably not what you are looking for. It is very bright green.

I do have a few colors that I did not list, since I only have very small pieces of them. I wil go through them tonight to see if there is a green that might work for you.

I will be processing the first batch of requests late tonight, so if you have sent me an email you should hear from me then. Usually I don't get much free time until after the kids go to bed around 9:00. (Minnesota, central time zone)

EDIT: I have 2 additional colors of green. I only have enough of each to do one set, so I did not list them in my available colors. One is a basic medium green, and the other is a dark green. I don't know what color green the Happs buttons are, but one of these should provide a closer match.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 12:51:15 am by Pongo »

BLah247

• Offline Offline

Does that help any?

I'll shoot you a pm.

Faerl

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2007, 05:14:14 pm
FYI. Received mine today and they look great. Highly recommended. Haven't put them on the cabinet yet (waiting on some controls to come in) but soon. :)
-Faerl

Pongo

• Offline Offline
Glad to hear you like them.

Hopefully everyone else should get their orders soon. Everything that has been ordered has been sent out now.

Thanks for the business, and if you like them please let others know. I will also do custom work to your own specifications, so if anyone is interested they can send me a PM for a price quote.

Thanks again.

PileDriver

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 03, 2022, 05:42:31 pm
  • I want to built my own arcade!
Received mine this week also. They look great.
Can't wait to give them a try.
Thanks! :cheers:

BLah247

• Offline Offline
I got mine about 2 weeks ago.  Put them on in about 5 mins and they look fantastic.  I need to take some pictures and post them but I've been lazy.

This post should be stickied.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
Thanks for the comments... I'm glad everyone seems to be happy with their decals.

I'm looking into expanding into a few more sets depending on interest. First up will be Joystick arrows 4/8 way and some button rings. These will be donut shaped vinyl that will go over the button holes and leave a nice outline around the outside of your buttons.

Thanks.

jasonbar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 30, 2023, 02:52:55 am
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
Howdy-

When you say the joystick 4-way/8-way arrows, are you referring to the arrows themselves or the "instructions" for the joysticks that you can switch from 8-way to 4-way by pulling & twisting?

If the former, then in the near future I'll either be ordering some or asking for you whip up some for my switchable sticks.  :]

Thanks,
-Jason

BLah247

• Offline Offline
Here's a picture of mine.  Pictures not so great but the decals are...

You can view a bigger picture going off my page in the sig.

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 11:30:56 am
Hmmm... this is tempting.  I had an order in to MikeDeuce about 2 months ago but he hasn't been around.  If he doesn't respond by the time I'm done with my cabinet (which should be within the next 4-6 weeks) I'll definitely place an order here.  Between colors 12 and 15 which do you think would match the buttons/balltop on my joystick the closest - I will be applying them to the black buttons shown in the pic:

Thanks!!

Pongo

• Offline Offline
I think #12 would be the closest choice based on the picture. #15 is quite a bit more red.

All current orders should be finished up tonight and sent out tomorrow morning. I got behind a bit yesterday and didn't get a chance to cut.

Thanks

mountain

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 11:42:28 am
    • Mountain Jukeboxes
PM sent

Pongo

• Offline Offline
Here are some different arrow styles. I will make up a few more over the weekend, and custom requests are always welcome.

These are approximately 4 inches, but since every order is custom they can be sized to fit your CP.

squirrellydw

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2021, 11:30:22 am
Just sent you a PM, hope you can do it.
I b**ch. People listen!!

Timoe

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 14, 2009, 09:50:12 am
  • Team-Oh-tAy-Oh
    • Rattlin' Trash
How much for the arrows?  I'll take em in blue and black

Pongo

• Offline Offline
http://www.andimages.com/proofs/pongo/gfx/arrows1.pdf
http://www.andimages.com/proofs/pongo/gfx/arrows2.pdf

Here are 2 .pdf files showing some arrow designs. If you print these, they will print to actual size so you can check that things fit. I can cut them smaller or larger if you need, so this is only a starting point.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 06:04:50 pm by Pongo »

Anubis_au

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 15, 2023, 10:12:32 pm
  • Ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?
Pongo, awesome work!!!!

Love these arrows... might have to rethink about putting them on my CP.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
Just posting here to say I will be away from emails all this weekend. If you send me something After Thursday night, I may not be able to respond until Monday. All current orders have been sent out, but I may not be able to process any new ones until next week.

Thanks.

bulge2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 07, 2019, 08:29:55 am
hi pongo

have you recieved my emails?

Pongo

• Offline Offline
Just a quick note here to apologize for the delays lately.

I've been able to send out regular orders, but some of the custom stuff has been delayed longer than I would like. I have a couple of young kids, so my time to work on this stuff is pretty limited. I don't usually get to work on these or anything else until they are all in bed, and some nights that can take a while. Once they are in bed I then have to get my wife off the computer so I can work, so it's not uncommon for me to sit down at the computer for the first time at about 11:30pm, and if it's been a stressful night (seems to be happening a lot lately) I just want to play a few games to vent for a bit. As you can imagine it doesn't take long to use up my available time. (Kids will be up bright and early, so I need to be up as well)

Anyways, I'm only stating this so that you guys might understand why I've been a bit slow to respond lately, and for that I am sorry. Unfortunately, I can't do much about it though, so all I ask is that you be a little patient, and also to bug me a bit more. Yes, I said bug me MORE. Right now I think I need a shove every now and then to keep me on pace. Otherwise things keep getting pushed back by other items.

Thanks for listening, and for those of you waiting I promise I'll try to clear things out this weekend.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
Hey Pongo - are you still making these?  I've got an order I'd like to place...

Thanks! 

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
I need some custom work done..... nothing complex but still needs to be done
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
Thanks for the continued support guys.

I'm nearly caught up now, and expect to get everything current finished up this weekend. I just went through a bunch of emails and PM's, and hopefully responded to everyone, but if I have not responded to you, then send me a new message. I try to respond to everyone, but I wanted to make sure someone didn't get skipped while I was going through things.

Thanks.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
Re: FS: Vinyl decal sheets for button labels and other custom vinyl stickers.
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 11:51:50 pm »
Once again, thanks for the continued support. I have been getting a bit swamped lately, but I'm trying to get to everyone as soon as I can. If you do not get a response within a day or two please email me again.

A few things will GREATLY help me out.

1. Please put your user name or something unique in the subject line along with vinyl. I have about 50 emails all with the subject "RE: vinyl" and it is very difficult to follow.

2. Don't assume I know anything about previous emails, so please quote previous messages as much as possible. That way I don't have to go back and forth finding the old message to figure things out.

Thanks

Hawk Daddy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 18, 2020, 10:01:27 pm
  • Only True Pimps Have Arcade Machines!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 12:01:21 am »
Can you print up a mortal kombat set like this?

http://www.arcadeoverlays.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=17232&c=383928&i=11008374

Just the part around the joy sticks and the buttons.

Hawk
Galaga Restored
Millipede Multicade
Donkey Kong JR.
Mortal Komba
Touchmaster
Steel Talons 2 player helicopter game

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2007, 03:17:05 pm »
Sorry,... nope.

The method I use is not a print process, but a cutting process. The solid color vinyl is cut and picked out piece by piece leaving just the parts needed for the sticker.

There are vinyl cutters that also print on the vinyl, but it's beyond what I can do.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2007, 08:17:56 pm »
I couldnt be more satisfied , I might end up ordering the same thing again since my MAME cab is gonna have an MK theme.

see attachment.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
Re: FS: Button decal sheets and other custom vinyl stickers.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 06:28:41 pm »
Just posting this to announce the official release of set#3.

These new decals are all "on-button" unlike the original set #1

Same pricing still applies. See top post for info.

Thanks to everyone for the business, and remember that I can do custom work as well. Email details for a quote.

Encryptor

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 21, 2023, 08:01:18 pm
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 07:38:15 pm »
Paypal sent for 2 sheets as we discussed. Thanks

Encryptor

gatordad

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 29, 2024, 07:11:02 pm
  • This is your brain on games.
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2007, 10:36:03 pm »
Revieved mine the other day.
Look great.
Thanks much

vertygo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 20, 2015, 03:19:59 pm
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2007, 11:36:28 pm »
the link to the pdf files is broken, I'd like to see the arrow designs :)

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2007, 12:48:28 am »
Oops, I must have moved those files when I cleaned up some older stuff.

Send me a PM with your email address, and I will send you a current arrow .PDF

vertygo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 06:35:59 am »
PM'd you, but didn't get any email.

btp2k2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2011, 01:02:36 pm
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 09:15:24 pm »
I couldnt be more satisfied , I might end up ordering the same thing again since my MAME cab is gonna have an MK theme.

see attachment.

Holy crap....those are sweet

Spyridon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2021, 02:47:05 pm
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 10:18:31 pm »
PM sent!

My current collection:  Arkanoid^3, Asteroids Deluxe, Centipede, Donkey Kong w/DIIK, Frenzy w/Berzerk multi, Galaga, Galaxian, Gyruss, Mappy,  Missile Command, Multi-Williams, O'Boyles Arcade (Mame), Pac-man,  Sinistar, Star Wars, Tempest, War Gods

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2007, 11:14:45 pm »
Sorry Vertygo,... I'm on it, but a little slow due to my main job getting in the way, and also a bunch of requests over the last few days.

All paid orders are caught up again as of now, so I will be going back and following up the best I can with some of the custom stuff.

As always, if you don't hear from me, feel free to bug me a bit. I don't mind.

Thanks

vertygo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2007, 12:57:20 am »
Heh no problem.. I'd rather hear that your busy than to not hear from you at all!

Teknique

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 02, 2015, 10:35:46 am
  • I'm a Gauntlet wizard in real life
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 10:12:35 pm »
paypal sent/ bump.

Why is this not stickied with the rest of vendors?
Your screen name has been added to my frag list.

Neilyboy

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 18, 2024, 04:15:46 pm
  • what day is it...
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2007, 11:57:57 am »
you still doing vinyl work pongo? pm sent.

Neil

Lakersfan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 05, 2024, 12:16:07 am
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2007, 12:42:49 am »
PM sent...

MarkF

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 18, 2009, 08:29:12 pm
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2008, 12:31:46 pm »
Bump
email sent

Mattiekrome

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 25, 2022, 12:34:49 pm
  • Laser Rocket Arm
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2008, 12:32:37 am »
you still doing vinyl work pongo? pm sent.

Neil

Same here.... You still doing vinyl work?  :dunno

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2008, 10:00:39 pm »
Yup, still making these.

Send me a PM and I can give payment details. First post in this thread explains things also.

Lakersfan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 05, 2024, 12:16:07 am
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2008, 11:53:48 pm »
I must say .. I'm a completely satisfied customer. Thanks Pongo!

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2008, 05:29:51 pm »
Pongo - huge thanks for the decals!  Check it out:

vertygo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2008, 06:53:51 pm »
Those look amazing!

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 01:59:36 pm »
Hey, thanks for keeping the orders coming.

I was just cleaning up my inbox and realized that I had missed a few last week.

As a general rule, if you don't get a response within 24 hours, please send me another message. I try to get back to everyone, but sometimes things fall through the cracks.

Thanks again.

pmailley

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 02, 2021, 09:49:35 am
  • TAZ I AM!
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 03:55:09 pm »
I just wanted to let you know that the Stickers game and are perfect, great deal, and a you will not find a better person to deal with!
Thanks,
paul

IronBuddha

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 04, 2018, 11:36:27 pm
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2008, 08:32:34 am »
Just sent a PM.

Red

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 07, 2017, 08:37:51 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2008, 10:30:00 pm »
Do you also make stickers for the Consoles?  What I mean is stickers for the buttons like the Playstation Square, Circle, Triangle, X, L1, L2, R1, R2 and XBox, Dreamcast etc...?

I could use them to put on my console joystick buttons.  Let me know.  Thanks.

Red

Encryptor

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 21, 2023, 08:01:18 pm
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2008, 10:25:19 pm »
Pongo,

Have you made any jukebox stickers yet? Just curious if you already have the graphics for them.

Encryptor

IronBuddha

• Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2008, 05:11:54 am »
Just made a request, I messed up what I wanted the first time, I sent another PM explaining what I needed.

Sorry about that.

Whenever you're available, I'm ready to order.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2008, 06:46:40 pm »
Hey all,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the continued support. You guys have definitely been keeping me busy for the last year.

I'm usually pretty organized about this stuff, but the amount of requests in the last few weeks, plus not being home has really made a bit of a mess. I'm hoping to start getting caught up again, but this last month has been very busy at work. I've had a lot of custom requests that have been delayed because of it, and I am trying to catch up now, but it may take a bit. If you have sent a message and not heard from me, then please send a new PM/email to get things going again. Sorry about this, but I just haven't been able to keep up lately.

To answer the jukebox question,... yes these are no problem. Almost every order is custom cut, so let me know what you need.

Kaytrim

• I'm too nice a guy
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 22, 2015, 04:11:30 pm
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2008, 12:55:23 pm »
He's not lying about custom cut stickers.  Here is one he did for me.  BTW I could use some more white ones Pongo.  Thanks much for these they really fit the bill.

:cheers: Kaytrim

mountain

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 11:42:28 am
    • Mountain Jukeboxes
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2008, 07:19:47 pm »
Pongo does great work. Here is a sample of my buttons with his labels installed.

Hypaspazz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 16, 2017, 10:01:55 pm
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2008, 03:21:00 pm »
PM sent.

IronBuddha

• Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2008, 03:44:22 pm »
Just sent payment.

I'll definitely need some custom stuff later on, so we'll definitely do business again  :cheers:

This should definitely get stickied!

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2008, 07:15:27 pm »
I just added a short tutorial on how to apply the joystick arrow decals. Go to the top of the thread,... it is in the 2nd post.

Thanks again to everyone.

TechJunkie

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 01, 2008, 09:50:11 am
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2008, 09:50:43 pm »
I just received some Decals in Australia from Pongo and they are perfect.  Pongo is great to deal with and provided me with some great tips, thanks again Pongo !!

jasonbar

• Offline Offline
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2008, 09:50:57 pm »
Howdy Pongo-

I'd like to get the ball rolling on a set of stickers for my cab.  But first, I wanted to get some advice/info/etc on some icons & recommendations before I take the plunge.

When I've got all the stickers figured out, I'll order a complete black set & a complete white set.

Here's what I'm looking for, along w/ some links for examples--I think these links are from the "old" thread on vinyl stickers, not yours--can you reproduce these or do you have equivalents in your library?

1: 1x double arrows ("fast forward") for speed up (MAME throttle) on button http://www.ironvulva.com/vinyl/deluxe_sheet.gif

2: 2x Pause (2 vertical lines) button  http://www.ironvulva.com/vinyl/deluxe_sheet.gif

3: 4x "ESC" for a 1/2" dia button & 1/2" dia button cover (use font from http://www.ironvulva.com/vinyl/brad_proof.gif) [any recommendation on a graphic for "exit game to FE", or is "ESC" or "EXIT" the best way to convey this button's meaning?]

4: 2x "SAVE" button (use font from http://www.ironvulva.com/vinyl/brad_proof.gif[or can you do like MS Office: floppy disk icon?  Recommendation for icon for "save state"?]

5: 2x "LOAD" button (use font from http://www.ironvulva.com/vinyl/brad_proof.gif)   [or can you do like MS Office: open folder icon?  Recommendation for icon for "load state?"]

6: 2x 8-way to 4-way on joystick dust washer (2.125OD, .5ID, 8 is on the left, 4 is on the right)   http://www.ironvulva.com/vinyl/4-8_way.gif simpler version on right

7: 4x dollar sign $ button  http://www.ironvulva.com/vinyl/deluxe_sheet.gif

8: 1x power (circle & line) to go on flat surface next to custom button http://www.ironvulva.com/vinyl/deluxe_sheet.gif

9: 1x "SELECT GAME" button (use font from http://www.ironvulva.com/vinyl/brad_proof.gif) [Recommendation for text to use for 1P button to select game from FE & launch it?  Perhaps a wraparound sticker that goes under the button flange?]

10: 1x letter up/down select [This will probably be mapped to left/right or up/down on a joystick, so some text & an arrow would do the trick--recommendation?]

11: 1x game up/down select [This will be a spinner, so a curved arrow w/ text on either end would do the trick--recommendation?]

12: 1x show info button [mapped to the MaLa command that pulls up the info window--recommendation besides "INFO SHOW/HIDE"?]

13: 1x cycle info button [mapped to the MaLa command that cycles screens in the info window--recommendation besides "INFO NEXT" or "INFO CYCLE" or "<-INFO->"?]

Thanks in advance for any feedback on the ones that I haven't yet figured out.

-Jason

TexFlood

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2021, 07:37:29 pm
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2008, 07:48:27 pm »
Just another thumbs up for Pongo and his decals, they look great!

Marky_1979

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 03, 2017, 11:07:07 am
    • Personal Webspace
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2008, 11:27:43 am »
PM sent

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2008, 06:33:26 pm »
Jason,

Thanks for the PM,... I hadn't checked this thread in a while, but am still active making these.

It will take me a bit to sort through things, so I will get back to you as soon as I have a chance to look things over better (At work now)

Spaced Ace

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 03, 2010, 05:48:56 pm
  • "I'm surrounded by arcades!"
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2008, 11:54:41 pm »
Yo Pongo!  Man, I have emailed a bunch over the last 10 months with no reply, are you selling these now or what?

I'll buy a few sets whenever you email me back...

Thanks,
Spaced

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2008, 12:02:39 am »
Spaced-

Sorry to hear that,... I have not seen any emails from you. I get a high amount of spam though, so my filters can sometimes nail things they are not supposed to. Sending me a PM here is the best way to contact me if you are looking for something.

Edit: one more important note.

My wife and I just added a baby to the family a few weeks ago, so my free time to do this has been cut down a bit. I should still be able to provide the same stuff as before, but it may take a few extra nights on the custom jobs especially.

If you are expecting a response from me and do not hear back within a day, please PM me and I will give you status. If it has taken longer than 2-3 days I have probably missed your message somehow. I try not to let that happen, but  when things get busy sometimes things can get bumped down the stack.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:18:51 am by Pongo »

clickhea

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 09, 2019, 07:33:40 am
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2008, 03:57:40 pm »
pongo i sent you a pm buddy

Todd H

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2024, 12:58:49 pm
  • It's Gameday!
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2008, 08:50:47 pm »
PM and Paypal sent.

jasonbar

• Offline Offline
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2008, 04:58:16 pm »
PM Sent.

Thanks,
-Jason

Todd H

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2024, 12:58:49 pm
  • It's Gameday!
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2008, 04:39:01 pm »
Put my decals on today and they look fantastic! Can't say enough about the quality.  :notworthy:

Thanks again Pongo.

greyhound35

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 22, 2022, 11:30:37 pm
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2008, 06:21:54 pm »
PM Sent

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2008, 12:01:30 am »
Quick update:

Yes, I'm still alive and making these, but I'm putting in some serious hours at work right now. This is making it difficult to respond over the last few days.

At this point I'm pretty much booked through until after Christmas,... if you have already contacted me, I will try to respond soon, but please be patient. If I have not contacted you back by this weekend, please try again, or wait until after the holiday season.

Sorry,...I can only do these in my spare time, and that has been scarce lately. When I get behind on things like this it can be a bit overwhelming to get caught up again.

Thanks.

jasonbar

• Offline Offline
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2008, 09:20:38 pm »
Add another satisfied Pongo customer to the list!!!     :cheers:

Pics attached (just close-ups...don't want to derail this thread by distracting everybody w/ my Frankenpanel...).

Pongo did some custom work for me.  His creative juices were excellent in turning my descriptive text into simple & useful icons.   :notworthy:

He also did a few minor revs for me to tweak some of the art and he was a really good sport about accommodating my picky requests.

Although I am by no means complaining here (just reporting the facts), it was about a 3-month turnaround time for me from my initial contact to receiving the vinyl.  As he said in his posts, he's busy with a new baby & work, so I certainly can't complain that the man has his priorities straight!   :applaud:  I imagine that customers w/ simple requests (not custom artwork) might get faster service (though I'm not speaking for Pongo).

To make up for his delay, Pongo offered me a ridiculously low cost for his service & product.  Even with the 60% tip that I tacked on, I still got a helluva deal.  (I've bought many vinyl stickers in the past: http://infernolab.com/galleryfiles/drijrgallery.html & http://infernolab.com/galleryfiles/drijrgallery.html are some examples & I paid lots more for those than what Pongo charged!)  Oh, and then he went ahead & threw in extra stickers--too kind!   :angel:

Hopefully my art will be added to his stock library & be available for easy purchase for others. (1st attachment)

Refer to my original art request post in this thread if you're not sure what all these stickers are for: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=64645.msg884311#msg884311

If I could do it over, I'd request that the "SELECT GAME" sticker wrap around the top of my P1 button instead of the bottom, but that's what I get for not thinking of that & requesting that ahead of time!

Thanks again, Pongo--now I can get going on my bezel artwork with user directions!

-Jason

PS--the player start "man" buttons aren't Pongo's--their what came w/ my SlikStik Quad.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 09:26:08 pm by jasonbar »

jasonbar

• Offline Offline
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2008, 09:22:29 pm »
Remainder of pics.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2008, 10:06:58 pm »
Thanks for the kind words.

I did want to mention that the time it took for Jason's order was highly unusual. His initial emails came in right around the birth of my latest, and we had several exchanges of revisions. Between work and the new baby I put off things a bit too much and it took a long time between some exchanges. I'm a bit embarrassed by how long it actually took, but it does reflect the lack of time I had for anything custom over the last few months.

Most orders are sent out the next shipping day, and even adding a small amount of customization only adds an extra day usually.  I won't be producing any new stickers until January now due to a heavy work schedule, but should be able to resume to normal shipping after the first of the year.

jasonbar

• Offline Offline
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2008, 10:13:07 pm »
No need for embarrassment or apologies--just get back to your "real life" & don't worry too much about the stickers!  :)

Thanks,
-Jason

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2009, 12:57:17 pm »
Jan 04 update. Hopefully this gets read by people those that have tried to contact me over the Holidays.

At this point I am starting up getting orders out again, but I am WAY behind. Things really stacked up on me over the last few weeks when I was unable to cut.

I will be contacting everyone over the next few days, so if you have not heard anything by mid week (Jan6-7) feel free to send a new message. I will try to do them mostly in the order they came in, but simple orders will probably get bumped to the front simply because I can get them out quickly.

Thanks for the patience.

BASS!

• Just have fun.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 10, 2013, 03:12:33 am
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2009, 04:21:15 pm »
No worries pongo, as soon as you can, we understand. Just as long as you send mine first. ;D

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2009, 11:59:37 pm »
Update: 1-11-09

At this point I think I'm all caught up again, or have at least responded to everyone.

If you have been waiting, or have not heard from me, please resend a PM. I would hate to miss anyone, but I had a ton of PM's and emails to sort through.

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 02:09:24 pm by Pongo »

iAtoria

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 06, 2019, 10:02:33 am
    • iAtoria
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2009, 02:20:59 pm »
PM sent

sean-o-mac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 12, 2010, 06:00:10 pm
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2009, 03:49:54 pm »
Pongo, you still doing these sheets?

BASS!

• Just have fun.
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2009, 11:20:15 pm »
I messaged about 2 months ago and still no response. I'd say he probably has something going on
now.

blakemcginnis

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 21, 2009, 08:31:04 pm
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2009, 12:18:13 am »
Try emailing him.  I emailed him about 3 days ago and he got back to me and filled my order within 24 hrs.

jeffremiller

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 03, 2011, 05:55:16 pm
  • No matter where you go... There you are...
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2009, 11:45:41 am »
Pongo: 

was going to attach this to PM, but didn't see a way to do it.  Here are the arrows and text I was asking about.

edit**** I have attached photos of where my pinball buttons are located.  will PM more info
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 10:33:39 am by jeffremiller »
"If all wishes were gratified, many dreams would be destroyed." - B. Banzai

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2009, 09:48:14 pm »
Got it.

Just giving my usual speech here,...I had some unexpected stuff over the weekend, so I'm trying to get caught up again.

As always,... if you don't hear back from me, then be persistent. Really, I don't mind.

As a general FYI, the delays I keep experiencing are usually related to custom sets. ,... I have a pretty limited amount of free time to work on these, and my 6 mo. old really cuts into that. The pre-done sets take a lot less time, so I can squeeze them in easier. Don't let that discourage you if you want something custom,... the delays are usually short.

One last comment,... I would like to expand the sets to include a bit more options, so if you have ideas about what you want to see here, then let me know. 

Things I have been considering are:
1. Name stickers that are popular with my friends for kid's bikes. 
2. small stickers that you can put on car windows or laptop,... misc retro arcade themes?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:55:09 pm by Pongo »

gothroughthegate

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 28, 2020, 02:44:36 pm
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2009, 06:11:34 am »
I love the stickers.  They look great!  :applaud:

I will buy stickers from you again. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2023, 02:40:58 pm
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2009, 11:56:07 pm »
Bumping this guy up for more business! Placing an order now!

ViciousXUSMC

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 28, 2009, 10:25:53 am
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2009, 12:37:38 am »
Im a computer / laptop guy Pongo I like the idea of  some stuff to stick on there but you said you only cut solid colors not print right?

So that leaves a lot of limitation in what can be done as the popular thing is laptop skins that cover the lid of any design you want.

Still though I may be able to come up with a "window" design for my new laptop that has cutouts to show a certian design through the vinyl.  Question is what kind of adhesive doe sit use?  The kind that can come off with no harm & residue or is this like industrial permanent stuff?

cmoses

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 27, 2023, 05:19:00 pm
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2009, 01:44:32 pm »
PM Sent

Anyone done decals in blue?

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2009, 02:15:18 pm »
I considered blue, but went with 1 black and 1 white. They came in today, but I haven't seen them yet.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2009, 10:02:06 pm »
ViciousXUSMC: The vinyl can be removed with no permanent damage, as long as the surface is ok for that. What I mean by that, is that if you put it on a piece of plastic you will have no problems removing it, but if it was a piece of cardboard it may pull up some of the cardboard due to the adhesive. Any remaining adhesive can usually be wiped right off, but if it has been on there a while it may take a bit of rubbing. I have so goo-off stuff that cleans up everything in one pass, but rubbing alcohol works good too. Removing the vinyl will destroy it also, so there is no option to take it off and then put it back on.

Hope that answers any questions you might have. Feel free to PM me if you have any detailed questions,... I don't always check this thread, so I can miss it here.

I've done a few decals in blue, so I know they are out there.

ivwshane

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 24, 2022, 09:35:21 pm
    • My first mame cab! (WIP)
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2009, 05:22:05 pm »
What does a one sheet include? One set or all three sets of the standard decals that you have in the first post?

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2009, 05:25:01 pm »
The image you see as a sheet is what you get, plus a few spots for custom ones you might want.

ivwshane

• Offline Offline
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2009, 07:13:55 pm »
The image you see as a sheet is what you get, plus a few spots for custom ones you might want.

So this is one sheet?

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2009, 11:49:15 pm »
Yeah, and there's one more line (five total) with room for custom logos.

ivwshane

• Offline Offline
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2009, 01:48:43 am »
Could someone just mail me a one and two player logo and an exit pause?:p

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2009, 09:38:18 am »
Could someone just mail me a one and two player logo and an exit pause?:p

PM sent

Kman-Sweden

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 23, 2015, 07:29:00 am
  • Up the Irons!
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2009, 12:26:31 pm »
Could someone please post a picture of something from Set2?
Are they as big as I think they are? Button sized in hight?
Might we see an update of the sets sometime soon? Or maybe a brand new set?
I realy like the font of the vinyls you made fore Jason. Are they available (did you save the pics)?
Do they "go bad" if I keep them, for let's say a year, before I try to apply them?
I'm gonna place and order if I only could make my mind up what color scheme to go with on my build.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 09:38:23 am by Kman_Sweden »

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2009, 06:52:08 pm »
Here are some answers to the last questions. Sorry I don't always check this post, so answers here can be a bit slow.

1. yes, set #2 is button height. I originally thought the on-button decals would be too small to make.

2. set #3 has evolved a bit from what you see here. I have added a few to the set, so I need to get a current version up when I get a chance.

3. I backup everything, so I can probably pull an old job to re-cut. Actually I've already done that set for a few others as well.

4. These stickers should never go bad. There are only a few things I can think of.
- eventual color fading. I've never seen it, but if they were exposed to sunlight a lot, they would probably fade a bit.
- They should be stored in a place with reasonable temperatures. If they get subjected to a lot of heat, it's possible that the adhesive melts a bit and sticks to the transfer paper. This just makes it a bit trickier to apply, but the stickers themselves should be fine.
- small pieces may fall off with abuse. These are pretty tough, but at a small size there is simply not enough adhesive to keep tiny pieces from moving. Again, I haven't heard of this happening, but it's possible.

beyond that, the actual vinyl is very durable. I also do RC cars, snowmobiles, race cars,...etc. The vinyl outlasts the RC car bodies, and the snowmobiles get branches scraped across them occasionally.

Hope that answered your questions.

Kman-Sweden

• Offline Offline
  • Up the Irons!
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2009, 02:09:52 pm »
Cool! I'm looking forward to the updated sheets.  :applaud:

jhabers

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 09, 2019, 03:29:34 pm
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2009, 07:39:21 pm »

if anyone is not using or has extra of any of the following I could paypal you a couple bucks for them:

"coin" - Lower right ones
mouse left
mouse right
"exit"
"pause"

z

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 09, 2022, 01:14:24 pm
  • there will always be one more thing to tweak
    • arcademic hall
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2009, 02:15:32 pm »
PM Sent
Lifetime Student at   Arcademic Hall  (uprights with a minor in cocktails)

cboy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 07, 2012, 02:09:29 am
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2009, 04:29:34 am »

can i paypal someone a couple of bucks for their Exit and Pause sticker from this sheet? Thats all i need  :)

BASS!

• Just have fun.
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2009, 07:42:37 am »
Doooood, just buy the sheet!!!!!!!!! It is $10 for a sheet of everything guys, you get it all. A little over one hour at minimum wage.

jasonbar

• Offline Offline
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2009, 02:23:18 pm »
Another grand usage of Pongo's vinyl:
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=94398.msg992918#msg992918

Had 1 power sticker left over & used it on the switch I installed in my steering wheel.  Thanks, Pongo!

-Jason

cboy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 07, 2012, 02:09:29 am
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2009, 07:24:01 pm »
so is that a no? :cry:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:09:30 am by cboy »

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2009, 12:53:51 am »
so is that a no? :cry:

If I hadn't used them already, they would've been on their way to you. Sorry.

z

• Offline Offline
    • arcademic hall
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2009, 09:47:13 am »
More praise for Pongo.  Worked with me on tweaking some of the buttons and got the decals to me quickly.  Prompt communication through the whole process, very happy with the service and the three sheets of decals, will buy again from him.  :cheers:

FWIW (for noobs like me):
Current sellers I have full confidence in: Pongo, Groovy Game Gear, Ultimarc and Divemaster

« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 10:01:51 am by z »

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2009, 12:30:13 am »
Thanks for the continued votes of confidence. I appreciate it.

I just wanted to put out a quick message that I'm getting hit hard at work again. I'm doing lots of overtime, which means I'm getting home quite late. Responses may be a bit slower through the next month while this project continues.

I just ask that you be both patient and persistent. I normally try to respond within a day, and if you have not heard any updates from me be sure to drop me a PM.

Thanks

shardian

• Saint is the evil mastermind
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 21, 2015, 03:11:31 pm
  • Friends don't let friends build frankenpanels...
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2009, 04:19:16 pm »
There was someone on here who made vinyle stickers for the Mag-Stick plus dust washer. It was to signify how to use the 4/8 way switching function. I'll have to hunt down the thread. Could you make one of these? I'm sure there are plenty of folks that could use one.

jasonbar

• Offline Offline
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2009, 04:24:57 pm »
There was someone on here who made vinyle stickers for the Mag-Stick plus dust washer. It was to signify how to use the 4/8 way switching function. I'll have to hunt down the thread. Could you make one of these? I'm sure there are plenty of folks that could use one.

Pongo's been there & done that!    ;D

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/infernolab/Arcade%20Game/01fullcabinet.jpg
&
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/infernolab/Arcade%20Game/05cabinetToweringInfernopics.jpg

(attached my custom Pongo sheet for reference too).

Thanks,
-Jason

Edit: oh, and this post right above!  http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=64645.msg920926#msg920926

shardian

• Offline Offline
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2009, 04:30:24 pm »
In that case, what would it cost just for 2 of the Mag-Stik+ stickers?

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2009, 01:03:58 am »
Sorry for the lack of answers. I've been working extreme hours over the last week so I haven't had much time to do any catching up.

Once things slow down a bit I hope to get the new stuff organized a bit.

Just a note to those waiting for a response from me,... I hope to catch up this weekend, so if you do not hear from me by then, please re-send me a PM. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 01:15:24 am by Pongo »

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2009, 12:42:19 am »
Bumpin' it up.

Kman-Sweden

• Offline Offline
  • Up the Irons!
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2009, 06:03:17 am »
I feel it's about time to place my order now since My cab is almost complete and it's time to start work on the controlpanel.
Any news regarding the sets?  :cheers:

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2009, 11:25:15 pm »
Thought I would have some new options by now, but it's taking longer than expected. (As usual)  I've just got way too many life things that keep getting in the way (work, 3 kids, Building out my basement, cutting vinyl for you guys...etc)

Anyways, I'm nearly caught up from the busy summer. There are a few custom orders that I am behind on a bit. (You probably know if you are one of those,...sorry,... trying to get there)

All the new sets are going to be is a more streamlined way (I hope) to get a more customized set. Right now I allow anyone to make a few small changes to the sets, but it really slows me down. What I hope to be able to do is get it down to a system where you can make a single set from some "menu" of sorts. That way you make your own set by choosing 4 parts that fit what you need. Full custom will always be available, but the whole idea is to try and streamline things a bit better. Even when I am really busy, I can usually get out the standard sets fast now, but the ones with extra bits tend to lag behind.

Hope that all made sense.

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2009, 11:31:36 pm »
Most of us understand this is just an extension of the hobby for some people, not a way to make a living, so we getcha.

Red 5

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 08, 2021, 10:30:51 am
  • Do something stupid and we will make you famous
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2009, 04:35:38 pm »
What font is used on these?

thanks,
Jon
I accept CASH, Hostages and Gold Krugerrand

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2009, 06:59:07 pm »
I can make vinyl with any font (although some fonts won't work at this small size)

The font in these sets is called "Slicker"

Red 5

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 08, 2021, 10:30:51 am
  • Do something stupid and we will make you famous
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2009, 08:00:05 pm »
The font in these sets is called "Slicker"

Thanks for the font name.

Jon
I accept CASH, Hostages and Gold Krugerrand

Kman-Sweden

• Offline Offline
  • Up the Irons!
« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2009, 04:10:17 am »
Thought I would have some new options by now, but it's taking longer than expected. (As usual)  I've just got way too many life things that keep getting in the way (work, 3 kids, Building out my basement, cutting vinyl for you guys...etc)
Totaly understand, hope the basement/gameroom(?) turns out great.

All the new sets are going to be is a more streamlined way (I hope) to get a more customized set. Right now I allow anyone to make a few small changes to the sets, but it really slows me down. What I hope to be able to do is get it down to a system where you can make a single set from some "menu" of sorts. That way you make your own set by choosing 4 parts that fit what you need. Full custom will always be available, but the whole idea is to try and streamline things a bit better. Even when I am really busy, I can usually get out the standard sets fast now, but the ones with extra bits tend to lag behind.

Hope that all made sense.
It did, thanks. A menu would be fantastic!  :applaud:
I think I'm gonna go ahead and order one of each set now anyway. I'll PM you soon.  :cheers:

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2009, 10:01:10 pm »
Thanks for understanding,... I had people over all weekend to help work on the basement,... Walls are up, sheetrock is almost done,... starting to look like something now! Anyways, Now I need to do some vinyl catching up again,... you guys never seem to slow down!

And yea, part of the build is a gameroom,...pool table and pinball are already in place, but I'm re-thinking the arcade cab. I have a full size cab in my garage, but I'm thinking of going with a slimmer (depth) design. I'm planning on using an LCD, so the extra depth is just taking up space.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2009, 12:12:24 am »
I just wanted to make a quick announcement on these,... see the first post of the thread for more info.

Basically, I'm Completely overloaded at this point and need to stop orders for a bit so I can catch up. I am trying to get back to everyone, but it's going to take a while, and some people have already been waiting quite a bit.

What I am thinking right now is that I am going to stop making these in December so that I can focus on new ones that I will make available starting in January. I'm not going away,... just need some time to recharge.

Kman-Sweden

• Offline Offline
  • Up the Irons!
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2009, 04:48:42 am »
I was hoping a post in this thread would be the new sets...  :'(
Well hope you get recharged soon and can take new orders.  :cheers: /Kman-Sweden

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 15, 2024, 08:02:44 pm
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2009, 09:29:42 am »
I've bought a sheet of these before, and the quality is GREAT! :)

Know3l75

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 17, 2021, 07:00:31 pm
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2009, 01:09:32 pm »
Thanks on the update, guess I'll order next year.  :'( :'( :'(
It's not that serious

TheQ

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 24, 2012, 04:56:50 pm
  • because Q was taken
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2009, 12:54:44 am »
I was just about to place an order too.

I'm building a MAME machine for my parents for Christmas.  I'm in need of one of the power symbols and an Exit decal from Set 1 or 2.  Does anyone have these that they did not use?  I'm absolutely willing to pay for them.

Thanks.

Stub

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 30, 2024, 12:23:15 pm
  • Sensory Overload
« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2009, 03:04:51 am »
Has anyone ever used these labels on LED lit buttons? Specifically the Electric Ice buttons? Anyone have a pic of one applied and lit?

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2009, 03:24:19 pm »
I applied some to Ultimarc's Ultralux buttons and sent them to member TelcoLou. I couldn't get a decent picture to turn out, but I thought they looked good and so did he.

Stub

• Offline Offline
  • Sensory Overload
« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2009, 04:32:25 pm »
Nicely. Did you use black?

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2009, 01:21:38 am »
White, but I'm certain black would look really good.

Neverending Project

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 06, 2015, 10:07:43 pm
    • Arcade Fixer
« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2009, 01:22:53 pm »
I applied some to Ultimarc's Ultralux buttons and sent them to member TelcoLou. I couldn't get a decent picture to turn out, but I thought they looked good and so did he.

Out of curiosity, did you apply them under the button cover on the diffuser, or on the outside?

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2009, 02:09:41 pm »
diffuser, so I guess it's not the same as Electric Ice. Good point.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #135 on: January 20, 2010, 08:52:15 pm »
I've been getting a lot of questions asking if I am back yet. The short answer is yes,... I'm making these again.

The long answer is that the new sets are still not ready to go,... family/work life has been crushing for the last few months and it has not let up. Please be patient with me and I'll do my best. I may not be able to respond for several days depending on how many people are contacting me (first come, first served)

I may need to change my shipping times as well,... something like sending out on Mondays. That will give me more time to collect orders during the week and cut them on the weekend. Sorry that this may take a bit longer for your orders, but I need to get back some of my week day time.

Thanks everyone!

z

• Offline Offline
    • arcademic hall
« Reply #136 on: January 20, 2010, 11:29:17 pm »
PM sent (from a very satisfied previous customer :applaud:)

Nacimroc

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2015, 03:46:25 pm
« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2010, 08:36:34 pm »
Bought a set of these months ago and just finally got around to installing them! They are fantastic! Especially on my illuminated buttons, they stand out very clear and so no sign of wear after a few weeks! Just wanted to pop in and say that!

Thanks

piecesof8

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2014, 08:50:24 pm
  • The party boat is here.
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2010, 07:56:11 pm »
Received mine today. Thanks, Pongo! Now I just need some buttons to put em on...

nickynooch

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 29, 2020, 02:54:00 am
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2010, 12:46:32 pm »
Pongo, I just put my new ones on my buttons.  They look great!!!

Thanks!

Know3l75

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 17, 2021, 07:00:31 pm
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2010, 07:13:48 am »
Pongo, thanks on a great item. Keep up the good work.
It's not that serious

shardian

• Offline Offline
« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2010, 10:17:42 am »
Man, how many times can a guy request an order and get ignored??

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2010, 08:42:48 am »

You're doing it wrong?

I got my order pretty quick from Pongo...  quick responses, all around.

shardian

• Offline Offline
« Reply #143 on: February 15, 2010, 09:25:58 am »

You're doing it wrong?

I got my order pretty quick from Pongo...  quick responses, all around.

Man, I've PMed him 2-3 times over like a year span, and have asked in this thread once or twice. I guess the dude just hates me or something. I never get a response of any sort.

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2010, 09:29:13 am »
Weird.

Kman-Sweden

• Offline Offline
  • Up the Irons!
« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2010, 01:22:35 pm »
Maybe it's because of your scary avatar?  ;)

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2010, 10:40:42 pm »
Shardian,... sorry. I've got your request (both times) and dropped the ball (both times) Part of it has to do with your request being different from the standard sets. I've been so overloaded that I've been doing the standard sets first, and getting to the custom ones when things free up. Unfortunately, things have not freed up, and my 3 kids love to make things difficult as well.

I'll do my best to make it up to you,... look for a PM from me.

Just a note to everyone,... I'm very stacked up right now,... both with vinyl requests and home/work items. I used to try to return emails within a day, but right now it is taking me about a week. (Longer for custom requests) I do read the messages right away, but I don't have the time to respond to all so I have started to queue requests. Please feel free to send an extra message to check status, I'll try to at least give you an update.

Thanks again for the support,... sorry I can't keep up at the moment.

ItzMR2u

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 30, 2017, 03:14:32 pm
  • This is my other car!
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2010, 03:34:16 pm »
In case you missed it I PM'd you about some vinyl when you get a chance.

sunnywala

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2022, 05:19:30 pm
« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2010, 02:21:59 pm »
is Pongo still supplying buttons stickers?

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2010, 02:56:25 pm »
He hasn't stated otherwise. In his Feb 16th post above, he said that he's backed up, but maybe he's had time to catch up.

Send him a PM and see what happens.

z

• Offline Offline
    • arcademic hall
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2010, 03:09:07 pm »
I heard from him earlier this week on a sheet he is doing for me, he's pretty backed up.  The stickers are definitely worth the wait, just ask up front what current lead times are.

sunnywala

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2022, 05:19:30 pm
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2010, 03:10:55 pm »
I did in my PM a couple of days ago... Just needed a basic sheet, I'll just wait for his reply
Thanks guys

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #152 on: March 29, 2010, 04:35:13 pm »
Sorry again guys,... I was still really backed up. At this point I believe I am caught up on all orders, but am several days out on responses to new orders. I've got a bit of news though,...I have a new set that is very close to done now, and expect to have it ready next week (1st week in April) I am expecting that this will completely replace the popular set #3.

Tonight I am going to go through and try to respond to everyone that has put in a request, and I will essentially do a complete "reset" of requests starting with the new sets.

Thanks,... I'll try to post more info soon.

If anyone has placed an order (Paid already) and has not received their order, send me a PM immediately in huge caps.

z

• Offline Offline
    • arcademic hall
« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2010, 09:11:09 pm »
After the follow up last week my sheet arrived today.  Your work is great Pongo, love the 4/8 way stickers for my magsticks.  :notworthy:

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2010, 05:30:34 pm »
Very close now.

I hope to have the new sets active this week and will begin taking orders. For right now, please hold off, since I am going to wipe out my inbox so all the requests will be new ones. I believe I am caught up on everyone that has paid, so if you have paid and not received be sure to contact me.

Here are some images showing the new set, and also how the new set will be broken up, allowing you to swap parts around and hopefully get more of what you need.

In the second image you can see how I have categorized some of the swappable parts.

EDIT:
I believe I am now caught up, and have sent responses to everyone that has sent a request. At this point I am wiping the slate clean, and will start taking new orders with the new set. All I need to do is get the numbers on the pieces for ordering, and that should happen by the end of this week. After that I will accept new orders and start getting these out the door again.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 12:28:29 pm by Pongo »

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2010, 10:56:10 pm »
Thank you all for waiting,... sorry you had to wait so long.

Set #5 is now ready.

See the first post for more info.

Thanks!

AlexC

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2012, 05:18:05 pm
  • "Beware, I live!"
Re: FS: New button vinyl now available. (4/10/10)
« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2010, 12:03:48 am »
PM sent on a custom set.

JC

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 08, 2018, 04:05:36 pm
Re: FS: New button vinyl now available.
« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2010, 06:18:42 pm »
Thanks Pongo, I received set #5 this week and it looks beautiful. I appreciate the prompt response and fast shipping.

Regards,
JC

Hawkweber

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 10, 2011, 09:21:50 pm
« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2010, 01:21:12 pm »
PM sent.

kronic24601

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 24, 2014, 03:08:54 pm
  • Evil Arcade Monkey Strikes Again!
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2010, 01:33:36 pm »
Just curious, have you ever done, or seen someone do the "disc" type options for transparent buttons (Like MikeD used to do?)

I know RandyT offers some, but he doens't have quite the same collection as you.

The other thought, has anyone every simply used one of these vinyl on the top of a transparent button? ... although I can't imagine that would look as good lit up as a reversed version (icon showing through).

Thanks!

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #160 on: July 01, 2010, 04:24:10 pm »
Kronic,

sorry for the lack of response here. I really don't check this thread much.

I don't have any of the discs, as I wasn't sure the best way to go about doing those. I do have a few options though.

1. It is easy to make vinyl circles with the icon in the middle as a hole. These would go on the outside still normally, but you may be able to stick them on a sheet of clear transparency and stick them inside the button.

2. you could also try making these yourself by printing one of my sets on a transparency and cutting it out to place in the button. I can provide you a "reversed" set to print if you want to try this.

Troy

WhereEaglesDare

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2014, 08:47:08 pm
  • Shut Off All The Compactors on the Detention Level
    • My HomePage
« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2010, 09:38:10 pm »
PM Sent

Jasonmm

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 30, 2021, 01:07:46 pm
« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2010, 06:00:33 pm »
Hi

I am interested in your products ...

But I cant figure out what you get and for how much ?

I used to fancy myself a genius, but I hit 40 and I know now better ...

Can you tell me ? thanks Jason
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 06:19:56 pm by Jasonmm »

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2010, 11:25:04 pm »
Jason,... sorry,... I don't check this thread very often, so I didn't see your message. I'll send you a PM as well with this info.

What I am selling are vinyl stickers that you can place on your buttons or cab. These are a very durable sign vinyl, and are the same stickers you see on cars or store windows (Usually things like the store hours on a glass door)

The easiest way to order is to just get a "set" of stickers. Right now the only pre-done set I offer is set #5. It contains roughly 40 stickers that should cover most cases. That set sells for $12. You should be able to see it on this threads first post.

I also do custom work and allow substitutions. Those cost roughly the same, but can take longer for me to do. If you know you need some stickers, but are not sure, just send me a PM and I can work up the details.

Thanks

Troy (Pongo)

drventure

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 25, 2023, 02:23:57 pm
  • Laser Death Ray Bargain Bin! Make me an offer!
« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2010, 11:37:05 pm »
Hey Pongo. You may already know this, but if not, I thought I'd mention it.

You can check off the "Notify me of replies" check on just a single thread and you'll be emailed (assuming you set an email addr) when anyone posts to that thread.

Really handy for monitoring specific threads you care about.

Expand the "additional Options" button under the posting edit box to see the option.

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2010, 01:07:25 pm »
Even easier, there's a notify button on this page. Just click it and make sure your email is set.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2010, 08:54:45 pm »
Thanks guys. Now I won't keep missing these messages.

And thanks for the continued business too!

TAG

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 23, 2014, 05:52:05 pm
« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2010, 05:58:10 pm »
PM sent
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

-- Dirk Gently

RonnieC312

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2014, 09:27:57 am
« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2010, 03:21:03 pm »
I need a button layout set up for Mortal Kombat 3.  i have a Arcade X controler and want to put a layout on the buttons or right next to them

NFL BLitz 2K GOLD / NBA Showtime GOLD 3.0, Mortal Kombat 1, Mortal Kombat 3, Neo Geo (4 slot), Lethal Enforcers, GT 99, Time Killers, Midway Classic PS2 stand-up, DreamCast HOD, 32 ' MAME machine, NBA Hangtime, Zombie Revenge, Touch Master

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2010, 04:10:57 pm »
Sorry to all those that have sent requests this last week. I have had a major project going at work and have not been home to answer everybody.

I hope to catch up this week, but it's a bit out of my hands for the next few days.

badgerjohn

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 03, 2016, 09:42:33 am
« Reply #170 on: September 14, 2010, 12:44:29 pm »
Pongo... here's my CP from our PM regarding the work... hope this helps

TAG

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 23, 2014, 05:52:05 pm
« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2010, 03:56:35 pm »
Received my order in no time at all, and the stuff looks great!  Looking forward to applying them soon!  Thanks, Pongo!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

-- Dirk Gently

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #172 on: September 20, 2010, 10:25:45 pm »
Absolutely swamped again here guys.

I apologize for the very slow responses lately,... My work has had me working serious overtime for the last few weeks. I have barely had time to sleep or visit my kids, let alone get to cutting vinyl.

Things have started to let up a bit now, but I have a lot of catching up to do. Please feel free to send a new message and I will try to update status.

Thanks for being patient, and sorry for the big delays.

markronz

• We traced the call, and it came from....INSIDE YOUR ARCADE MACHINE!
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2019, 12:03:08 am
  • Game on!
« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2010, 01:33:49 am »
I just received my new vinyl cutouts and they are amazing!!  Thanks so much Pongo for the quality work.  I really appreciate it!!!
 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

BobA

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 11, 2018, 09:52:14 pm
  • What Me Worry?
« Reply #174 on: October 25, 2010, 03:27:38 pm »
Got my order today.  The vinyl looks great! Thanks Pongo for the excellent service. They will go on my cab asap.

BobA

• Offline Offline
  • What Me Worry?
Re: FS: New button vinyl now available. Can this be bookmarked or pinned?
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2010, 12:53:29 pm »
Is it possible to pin this post?  I find it hard to seach for PONGO everytime I want to look at the available button vinyl.

Neilyboy

• Offline Offline
  • what day is it...
« Reply #176 on: February 09, 2011, 09:23:23 am »
shot you a pm for an order buddy!
neil

NIVO

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 08, 2022, 12:32:13 pm
  • danny_galaga is my mail man.
    • N.A.M.E. - arcade cabinet project
« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2011, 02:04:47 am »
stickiest of the icky  :applaud:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 02:06:30 am by NIVO »

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2011, 02:33:54 pm »
Yay to the sticky!

Hope I can keep up!

mgb

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 21, 2024, 06:18:13 pm
  • North East, US
« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2011, 01:18:30 pm »
pm sent

Neilyboy

• Offline Offline
  • what day is it...
« Reply #180 on: March 04, 2011, 07:03:32 am »
Just wanted to note. I received my order (awhile ago). His vinyl is top notch! Thanks again sir!

Neil

Stub

• Offline Offline
  • Sensory Overload
« Reply #181 on: March 04, 2011, 09:52:59 am »
Same here, great work.

mgb

• Offline Offline
  • North East, US
« Reply #182 on: March 04, 2011, 06:25:44 pm »
I wonder if hes still selling these sets. I have PM'ed and emailed him but have not heard back

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #183 on: March 04, 2011, 06:39:22 pm »
sorry,... yes I am still doing these. I'm just really slow to respond during the week due to work.

Will respond to everyone later tonight when I get home.

mgb

• Offline Offline
  • North East, US
« Reply #184 on: March 04, 2011, 09:59:54 pm »
completely understood.

Sarak000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2011, 01:03:54 pm
« Reply #185 on: March 05, 2011, 12:31:07 am »
PM Sent.  I am interested in buying your set 5 labels.  They look sweet.

Sarak000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2011, 01:03:54 pm
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2011, 09:04:32 pm »
Hi, I just got the labels in the mail and they are Awesome.  Thanks very much. 

mgb

• Offline Offline
  • North East, US
« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2011, 11:15:26 pm »
I got my vinyls in the mail today. They look great. I'm looking forward to putting them on.
Nice work Pongo

ubermick

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 05, 2021, 02:29:01 am
« Reply #188 on: March 24, 2011, 03:03:48 pm »
Pongo! Shot you a PM, but letting you know in here (since you asked!)...

I need to get my paws on a couple sets of your button decals - two of set 5 in white. Can you send me a Paypal invoice or lemme know where to send it to, and I'll get the cash off to you...
Mammy, why is everyone pointing at my cab and laughing?

scream1973

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 25, 2014, 10:28:46 am
« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2011, 08:59:09 pm »
Got my set of vinyl last week or so.. Looks great.. can't wait to get everything together and all hooked up..
Thanks Pongo

Dlude

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2011, 06:45:36 am
« Reply #190 on: April 01, 2011, 12:54:37 am »
Got my order today all the way in Oz.  All I can say is AWESOME!!! :woot

Thanks Pongo
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 04:45:54 pm by Dlude »

SammyWI

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2022, 07:58:00 pm
« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2011, 08:24:24 pm »
Got my order today - Thanks Pongo.  Nice product and got it very fast.

clickaus

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 11, 2017, 04:20:47 am
« Reply #192 on: April 09, 2011, 06:41:06 am »
Pm'd mate  ;)

Nemesis

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 02, 2016, 11:46:20 am

see attachment.

FML, I want these, how can I get them?

BobA

• Offline Offline
  • What Me Worry?
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2011, 11:01:59 am »
Go to the first entry in this thread by Pongo.  All the instructions on how to order from him are there.

Rice Cube

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 04, 2016, 02:51:06 pm
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2011, 10:00:58 pm »
PM'd ya

Zeosstud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 03:12:48 pm
« Reply #196 on: May 25, 2011, 04:33:56 pm »
Email Sent.

- Rodney

tjterrill

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 01, 2012, 08:26:23 pm
« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2011, 01:51:48 pm »
Email sent as well… any update?

syph007

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 24, 2014, 04:30:03 pm
  • With a router big enough, we can shape the world!
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2011, 12:28:54 pm »
PM'd you a couple times now but havent heard back.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2011, 11:49:43 am »
Sorry to those that have been trying to contact me.

I put a new update on the first post of this thread last week. Basically I have not had any time to do this lately, so things have gotten extremely backed up. I don't see an end in sight at the moment so all I can say is be persistent,... send me another message.

I should still be able to squeeze in some of these, but custom orders are something I just can't work on now. I will try to clear through a new batch of orders over the weekend.

Thanks for being patient.

Troy (Pongo)

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #200 on: July 18, 2011, 02:26:43 pm »
Good news/bad news.

First the good news. I see a small opening in my schedule, and I am going to try to push through as many orders as I can here,... will start sending out responses tonight.

Now the bad news,...Heat index is well over 100 here, and supposed to be over 115 wed/thurs. This vinyl is plenty durable, but in this heat they can get damaged in shipping (the adhesive will ooze out around the edges a bit) It's not a problem when the stickers are larger, but on these little ones it can cause problems. Because of this, I will not ship any out until the temps drop. Forecast right now shows this all week before we get a break.

I'd like to get a bunch of orders ready to go though,... I'm way behind and need to catch up to you guys again.

Edit: Whew! Just sent out a bunch of responses. I will try to get to the rest of them tomorrow, so if you do not hear from me send another request. After I send these out I am clearing out my inbox, so some older requests might get missed here.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:30:49 am by Pongo »

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #201 on: July 25, 2011, 01:33:51 pm »
Latest Update.

The extreme heat finally broke over the weekend, so all orders have now been sent out.

It was too hot to do just about anything around here so I took the time to cut up a bunch of sets in advance. That should help quite a bit for future orders, plus I've set up a new spreadsheet to track things better. I should have done that a long time ago, because everything went smoother/faster with this last batch.

Thanks again for the continued support.

bratwurst

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 03, 2021, 10:51:34 am
« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2011, 11:13:18 am »
Just got my third order from Pongo, but I think it might be my first time posting in this thread.  I got something a bit different from button labels this time, so I wanted to post some pics and a big thanks to Pongo because I couldn't be happier with how this turned out.

I'm a huge Arizona Cardinals fan, been so since the 90's.  I was a big Pat Tillman fan, even before he joined the army, and an even bigger one after he left the NFL.

I'll cut the long story there though, to show the sticker I had done by Pongo to put on my car's back windshield to honor Tillman.

Right out of the envelope:

On the back window of my car:

Pongo did a great job, perfect size, everything.  Thanks a ton.   

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2024, 11:03:32 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2011, 07:40:27 pm »
Those look awesome! Big Cardinals fan here as well!
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

BobA

• Offline Offline
  • What Me Worry?
« Reply #204 on: August 18, 2011, 06:03:10 pm »
Got mine.  Great as usual  :applaud: :applaud:

Mokum

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 04, 2017, 12:31:50 pm
« Reply #205 on: December 05, 2011, 03:31:13 pm »
Is Pongo still running his business? Or, at least, is his email address still valid? Cos I tried ontacting him twice so far but got no response at all :(

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #206 on: December 05, 2011, 04:39:52 pm »
Yea,.. still going here. Sorry I'm a bit slow at returning messages lately. Will respond to your email when I get home from work.

These stickers are something I do in my spare time, and I've had very little spare time lately.

Mokum

• Offline Offline
« Reply #207 on: December 06, 2011, 02:45:09 am »
Yea,.. still going here. Sorry I'm a bit slow at returning messages lately. Will respond to your email when I get home from work.

These stickers are something I do in my spare time, and I've had very little spare time lately.

No problem at all mate! Thanks for your reply tho!

I'm glad you're still doing your stickers as I really need them! ;D

arcadeworx

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 07, 2011, 11:58:00 pm
« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2011, 10:34:12 pm »
Cant seem to pm you Pongo (could be because of being new member etc).  Is it possible to get an email address so I can order some of these please.

Nephasth

« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2011, 10:50:23 pm »
Have you done skeeball score ring numbers before? I'm in need of a couple sets. Thought I would ask before I measure them and set them up in photoshop.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2011, 11:36:33 pm »
Have not done skeeball numbers before, but as long as the surface is smooth enough to take the sticker it should be fine.

arcadeworx: stormwind at yah00 d0t c0m

Mokum

• Offline Offline
« Reply #211 on: December 27, 2011, 03:52:40 pm »
Troy, your job is simply amazing. You really made me happy and proud of my cab!

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 06:01:28 pm
  • <insert personal text here>
« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2011, 06:27:11 pm »
Pongo, PM sent - it being the holidays I'm not sweating it but wanted to post in-case it gets lost in the sauce. 

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #213 on: December 30, 2011, 04:26:05 pm »
Sorry,... was out for a few days and must have missed it. I see it now and will respond to you in a bit.

wivelden

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 04, 2015, 06:46:57 am
« Reply #214 on: February 15, 2012, 07:35:38 am »
Still doing these at all?

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #215 on: February 15, 2012, 10:30:54 am »
yup.

Send me a PM or email with your request.

chillicrackers

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2020, 02:36:20 am
  • Working on my second cabinet!
« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2012, 05:24:25 am »
Mine arrived to the UK today (posted on the 13th) and there was an extra sheet to make up for a slight (i.e. practically unnoticeable) defect in one of the stickers.  Top class service, thanks again Pongo.

mastblast09

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 10, 2012, 03:02:24 pm
« Reply #217 on: February 22, 2012, 12:11:18 am »
Pongo, sent you an email since i am a new here and can't send you a PM.

thanks again!

mastblast09

• Offline Offline
« Reply #218 on: February 24, 2012, 11:26:42 am »
Any admins know if i can PM Pongo?

thanks

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #219 on: February 24, 2012, 11:30:53 am »
I'm here.

I've been a bit slow on the responses lately,... hoping to clear things out again on the weekend.

mastblast09

• Offline Offline
« Reply #220 on: February 26, 2012, 08:04:22 pm »
cool sounds good. just making sure you received my email, i put vinyl and my user name in the subject line. thanks again for taking time to do all this!  :applaud:

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2012, 12:50:31 am »
Just posted a new update in the first post. I've had to make a few changes to custom orders.

It's just taking way to long to make custom sets lately, so I'm trying to cut back on those. Set #5 will remain unchanged at $12 shipped, and I can still usually send those out the next day.

I will still make custom orders also, but I want to be clear that those are taking a long time to produce, so you will need to bug me a bit to get one. That's fine,... just know that if I'm not responding it's because I'm swamped at the moment.

Thanks for the continued support, and if things ever free up for me I'll try to open this up again, but for right now I need to claim back a bit of my free time.

x90

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 06, 2013, 02:14:39 am
« Reply #222 on: March 25, 2012, 09:22:27 pm »
Newbie here, I can't seem to PM PONGO. Could someone help me with PM messaging. I want to order PONGO's vinyl stickers!

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2012, 01:01:10 am »
Sending you a response now,... was out all weekend.

mastblast09

• Offline Offline
« Reply #224 on: April 03, 2012, 03:36:28 pm »
all i can say is PONGO!!!! is the man!  :applaud: :notworthy: here are a few pictures of some stuff i had him make.

before=plain

after

few other buttons

Thanks again pongo

spkywlnt73

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 18, 2020, 08:15:24 pm
« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2012, 09:54:45 am »
Hey Pongo, are you taking on anymore special orders? I'm doing a Spy vs Spy themed machine and I need a few things. What I'm looking for is vinyl that says "VS" that will fit on top of a spinner. The other thing I need is a pic of a wihte Spy for the player one button and a pic of two black spys for player two. Oh yeah, and a white pause and a black exit. I might need a couple more things I can't think of right now! Below is a pic of my CP so you get an idea. Let me know if your interested. Awesome work BTW!

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #226 on: April 28, 2012, 04:34:09 pm »
The short answer is yes, I'm still doing custom orders, but I'm a bit overloaded so they can take a while to make. Persistence pays off, so it's best to bug me about it. (it's ok, I don't mind)

minimum amount for a custom order is $15, which is a bit high for what you are asking for, but I'll do what I can to make it fair.

Troy

Hey Pongo, are you taking on anymore special orders? I'm doing a Spy vs Spy themed machine and I need a few things. What I'm looking for is vinyl that says "VS" that will fit on top of a spinner. The other thing I need is a pic of a wihte Spy for the player one button and a pic of two black spys for player two. Oh yeah, and a white pause and a black exit. I might need a couple more things I can't think of right now! Below is a pic of my CP so you get an idea. Let me know if your interested. Awesome work BTW!

spkywlnt73

• Offline Offline
« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2012, 08:26:49 am »
Cool! Thanks Troy! Yeah, just let me know somehow when you get some time to do these. I'll have a better Idea what all I need once I get the overlay back. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 08:42:35 am by spkywlnt73 »

spkywlnt73

• Offline Offline
« Reply #228 on: May 12, 2012, 08:16:32 am »
Hey Troy,  I'm still interested in getting some decals made. How are you doing on time?

grunger106

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 25, 2016, 10:48:24 am
« Reply #229 on: May 12, 2012, 09:38:06 am »
Mine arrived today, and look fantastic, highly recommend the vinyls and Pongo as a seller:)

wivelden

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 04, 2015, 06:46:57 am
« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2012, 10:35:05 am »
Pongo sent you a PM with a very small request.

AlienInferno

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 05, 2024, 09:58:54 pm
« Reply #231 on: May 21, 2012, 04:40:55 pm »
Sent you a PM pongo.  I'm just needing the standard #5 set but in Black.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #232 on: May 23, 2012, 12:54:04 am »
Just a quick update for everyone. My response time is very slow lately, and for that I apologize. I'm encountering work/home issues that are demanding all of my time.

I will try to slowly catch up to everyone that has sent messages,...please be patient and bear with me.

Thanks.

spkywlnt73

• Offline Offline
« Reply #233 on: May 23, 2012, 05:18:48 am »
Just a quick update for everyone. My response time is very slow lately, and for that I apologize. I'm encountering work/home issues that are demanding all of my time.

I will try to slowly catch up to everyone that has sent messages,...please be patient and bear with me.

Thanks.

Thanks! I'll wait to hear from you. I hope you got my email I sent you.

spkywlnt73

• Offline Offline
« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2012, 08:31:44 am »
I just sent you another email, I hope you're getting them!

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2012, 09:05:07 pm »
Just a quick update,... I'm still kicking here.

I'm way backed up at the moment, which is why I have not been responding to emails. I'm hoping to send out a bunch of emails later tonight or tomorrow that should get the ball rolling again. Orders of set #5 should go out quickly within a day or two, and any custom orders will follow those as best I can.

Sorry about the delays, just need to get things back together on my end.

Edit: Oops,... just a few more delays,... will get the emails out this weekend.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:44:49 am by Pongo »

spkywlnt73

• Offline Offline
« Reply #236 on: June 13, 2012, 03:58:18 pm »
It's good to hear from you.  I still need some custom work done. Let me know when you get caught up.

AlienInferno

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 05, 2024, 09:58:54 pm
Re: Re: FS: New button vinyl now available.
« Reply #237 on: June 16, 2012, 02:21:52 am »
Thanks for the update. I'll keep my eyes open.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

spkywlnt73

• Offline Offline
« Reply #238 on: June 24, 2012, 11:38:16 am »
Hey Pongo, I just wanted to let you know that someone else was able to do my button art for me. I knew you were pretty busy and all. Thanks anyway!

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #239 on: June 25, 2012, 12:13:29 am »
Sorry I was unable to help you, and I hope you are happy with what you went with.

If they are willing to do other work please feel free to post their info here.

I want to try to help as many as possible, but the reality is that I just have not had the time lately. I think I am mostly caught up at the moment, but I know there are still a few out there that may have moved on due to my delays.

Peja

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 09, 2015, 04:48:22 pm
« Reply #240 on: July 12, 2012, 05:05:36 pm »
Looking for some white lettering coin and player buttons to go over top of my black buttons.  Please update when you are caught up.

Thanks Pongo.

Nirtzi

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 06, 2012, 02:07:37 pm
« Reply #241 on: July 16, 2012, 11:43:45 am »
Hi,

is it possible to make a custom set of PlayStation buttons marks ?

what i mean are the: Square, circle, triangle, X, R1,R2,L1,L2 button that are common on every PS controller,
and maybe also the SELECT and START...

i'm building a machine based on a PS2 and adding the marks on the arcade button will be a great upgrade to the machine!

please let me know!

thank you,
Nir.

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #242 on: July 16, 2012, 12:07:18 pm »

Peja: ready to go now. will send you a PM

Nirtzi: I've got those already made up, so no problem.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2012, 09:05:17 am »

Peja: ready to go now. will send you a PM

Nirtzi: I've got those already made up, so no problem.

I sent you a PM too, easy stuff, LMK!

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #244 on: July 19, 2012, 12:21:17 am »
Status update:

I've got a bunch of requests lately, and my work/home schedule is killing me again.

I will try to get back to everyone by the end of this week, and I should be able to cut on the weekend. That has been my only free time lately.

Anyways,... if you don't hear back from me, don't panic, and feel free to send another "bump" I usually don't respond when I'm busy because It's easier to track later when I send proper response.

Brian74

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 10, 2024, 01:55:58 pm
  • Yep... I built that!!
« Reply #245 on: July 30, 2012, 09:06:57 pm »
Hi,

is it possible to make a custom set of PlayStation buttons marks ?

what i mean are the: Square, circle, triangle, X, R1,R2,L1,L2 button that are common on every PS controller,
and maybe also the SELECT and START...

i'm building a machine based on a PS2 and adding the marks on the arcade button will be a great upgrade to the machine!

please let me know!

thank you,
Nir.

Hey Pongo, I need a set of these too and a regular set.

RonnieC312

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2014, 09:27:57 am
« Reply #246 on: August 02, 2012, 10:08:15 am »
PM sent....  Hope to do business together
NFL BLitz 2K GOLD / NBA Showtime GOLD 3.0, Mortal Kombat 1, Mortal Kombat 3, Neo Geo (4 slot), Lethal Enforcers, GT 99, Time Killers, Midway Classic PS2 stand-up, DreamCast HOD, 32 ' MAME machine, NBA Hangtime, Zombie Revenge, Touch Master

Nirtzi

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 06, 2012, 02:07:37 pm
« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2012, 02:07:37 pm »
Just got my PS2 set and it is just as expected... perfect..

big recommendation! go for it.

Nir.

bigrich424

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 29, 2012, 09:51:33 pm
« Reply #248 on: August 19, 2012, 03:21:30 pm »
Status update:

I've got a bunch of requests lately, and my work/home schedule is killing me again.

I will try to get back to everyone by the end of this week, and I should be able to cut on the weekend. That has been my only free time lately.

Anyways,... if you don't hear back from me, don't panic, and feel free to send another "bump" I usually don't respond when I'm busy because It's easier to track later when I send proper response.

Hi I am trying to order 2 #5 sets but the system will not let me PM you. If you are still in the biz could you PM me? Thanks!

millercentral

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2024, 04:38:47 pm
FS: New button vinyl now available.
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2012, 11:41:40 pm »
Left a couple of PMs with no answer... Has anyone heard from Pongo lately, or know anyone else who could sell me some vinyls? Thanks!

IG-88

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 08:29:46 am
« Reply #250 on: August 27, 2012, 09:35:13 pm »
I just got some from him last Saturday the 25th. Just keep pm-ing him. I know he's busy but he'll get to you.
"I know what a HAL 9000 is... I was wondering if HAL 7600 was his retarded cousin or something..."
-HarumaN

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #251 on: August 28, 2012, 12:33:04 am »
Hey everyone,... just wanted to announce that things should free up quite a bit now. I have been primarily working off of a shared computer for the last year, and now I finally have a dedicated machine of my own. (happy dance) This *should* allow me respond a lot better to emails, as I know that has been lacking lately.

I am sending out a few PM and emails tonight and will go through some that are a bit older this week.I know I have missed a few, and if you have not heard from me please re-send the request. I should be able to respond much better now.

Thanks as always for being patient.

Troy (Pongo)

dreday12203

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 02, 2014, 03:39:05 pm
« Reply #252 on: September 15, 2012, 09:41:42 pm »
Can I have some mk dragons in black please for my buttons

Mokthemagicman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 23, 2014, 06:57:52 pm
« Reply #253 on: September 23, 2012, 09:12:47 pm »
I am interested in a black one that has the word credit or 25 cents.  Can you PM me for more info or do you have a website?

BobA

• Offline Offline
  • What Me Worry?
« Reply #254 on: September 27, 2012, 01:12:56 pm »
Ordered some last week and got mine in Canada.  Thanks for the quick service.

jdjuggler

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2022, 10:54:37 pm
  • Hurray! I don't have pockets for quarters anyway!
« Reply #255 on: October 24, 2012, 10:36:09 pm »
Are these sets still being offered?

h3x

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 30, 2012, 04:50:34 pm
« Reply #256 on: October 30, 2012, 03:19:58 pm »
Yeah. I'd like a set #5 if these are still being made. Thanks.

MagicMan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 18, 2020, 12:17:05 pm
« Reply #257 on: November 05, 2012, 11:31:25 am »

see attachment.

Awesome. How much for 2 of these in red?

151proof

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 24, 2018, 10:57:02 pm
« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2012, 01:55:53 pm »
PM sent

_pistol_

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 15, 2013, 11:22:41 am
« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2012, 09:23:52 pm »
I'm unable to PM (probably because im a newb), but interested in purchasing a few sets, Pongo.  please PM me and I'll place the order.

Nephasth

« Reply #260 on: November 11, 2012, 12:58:09 am »
I pm'd Pongo a couple weeks ago. Never heard back... :dunno

jdjuggler

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2022, 10:54:37 pm
  • Hurray! I don't have pockets for quarters anyway!
« Reply #261 on: November 12, 2012, 07:07:33 pm »
I did as well, no response.  Does anyone know where else I can buy this type of vinyl?
Looking mostly for p1, p2 and coin...
Thanks,
JD

chemikalguy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 20, 2020, 11:55:00 pm
  • Just Getting Started!
« Reply #262 on: December 17, 2012, 11:24:36 am »
Is there a place where I can see what is included in all the sets in one place? I've tried searching the forums, and have found a few here and there, but would like to look at each of them side by side. That, or if Pongo is not doing these anymore, does anyone know of another place to get them?

Scott

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #263 on: December 19, 2012, 05:40:13 pm »
Sorry to everyone I haven't been responding to. I've been out of action for a while now.

Right now things are busy enough that I can't get anything out until the new year, but I will make a push to start going again with the new year. I will try to get responses to everyone that has PM'd me, but if you don't hear from me, then resend your request.

chemikalguy, I really don't have any "sets" at the moment other than #5, which is the second image in this thread. There is also a "menu" that you can customize things from. The menu has small sets with a number/letter code. The number is the price, so 3a + 1c + 6a would be $10. The only thing I ask for those custom ones is to meet a minimum of $15 (I'm not completely locked into that if you only need a small amount, but I won't do just a single $1 order because my costs are higher than I would make)

chemikalguy

• Offline Offline
  • Just Getting Started!
« Reply #264 on: December 20, 2012, 10:22:10 am »
PM sent

mattjvincent

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 09, 2013, 02:42:17 pm
« Reply #265 on: January 03, 2013, 12:53:04 pm »
PM SENT

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #266 on: January 04, 2013, 12:27:01 am »
Good news. I'll start making these again this weekend.

It will take a while, but I will send off an email to everyone that has contacted me during the down-time. The first orders I will focus on will be the simple set #5 orders. The custom ones slow me down too much, so I want to get caught up a bit before I work on those.

Either way, look for me to contact you soon if you have sent a request.

chemikalguy

• Offline Offline
  • Just Getting Started!
« Reply #267 on: January 04, 2013, 08:47:12 am »
Woo hoo!   :D

Pongo

• Offline Offline
« Reply #268 on: January 27, 2013, 07:39:28 pm »
Sorry to have to say this, but this is the end of the road.

My cutter has been struggling lately cutting the fine details, and I need to throw in the towel. There is a bit more info in the first post of this thread, but going forward there will be no new orders.

I do still have some sets that are already cut. I will sell those through another post, and when they are gone, that's it.

Thanks everybody.

chemikalguy

• Offline Offline
  • Just Getting Started!
« Reply #269 on: January 31, 2013, 12:42:09 pm »
PM sent

jmike

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 26, 2023, 05:14:03 am
« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2013, 03:00:01 pm »
Just in case you have some leftover sets... PM sent.

:cheers:

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:11:31 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #271 on: February 04, 2013, 01:34:01 am »
Since Pongo is going out of business, there's a KLOVer doing vinyl cutting and paint masks here.

Appears to be a good source, several very positive reviews and no negative feedback on him yet.

Scott

junkmailjame

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 13, 2017, 11:48:37 am
« Reply #272 on: February 10, 2013, 02:39:48 pm »
I sent a PM a while back but never heard back  :'(

Since it looks like I am on my own, anyone know or recognize the font used for the words?

Thanks

SlammedNiss

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:03:54 pm
  • Mine Drags the Ground!
« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2013, 11:58:18 pm »
Agreed. Anybody know the name of the font used in the OP's sets? I have redrawn everything else, and now only lack the lettering. If I'm unable to find the font, I'll have to find something similar. For now, here is everything that I have already finished. I will be selling complete sets for $12/set shipped. For now, standard colors will be available, including white, red, blue, and black.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:00:33 pm by SlammedNiss »
Need arcade button decals? Click Here!

chemikalguy

• Offline Offline
  • Just Getting Started!
« Reply #274 on: February 11, 2013, 11:28:21 am »
The font is called 'Slicker'. You can download it online.

SlammedNiss

• Offline Offline
  • Mine Drags the Ground!
« Reply #275 on: February 11, 2013, 04:49:23 pm »
Thank you.  ;D

Full sets now available.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:58:22 pm by SlammedNiss »

Zeenon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 26, 2018, 08:51:10 pm
  • New Jersey - The Greatest Country in the World
« Reply #276 on: February 15, 2013, 11:30:16 am »
PM sent

SlammedNiss

• Offline Offline
  • Mine Drags the Ground!
« Reply #277 on: February 15, 2013, 09:37:06 pm »
All PM's replied.

Sorry about the delay. Didn't even see that I had new messages.

Will be starting my own thread so I can control the info in the OP as well.

Thx

fudgeyall

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 15, 2016, 10:00:58 pm
« Reply #278 on: February 24, 2013, 02:19:50 am »
All PM's replied.

Sorry about the delay. Didn't even see that I had new messages.

Will be starting my own thread so I can control the info in the OP as well.

Thx

For some reason I'm not able to send you a PM, are you able to shoot me a message?  I want to order a set.  Thanks!

keilmillerjr

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 06, 2023, 10:20:39 pm
  • Web Developer.
« Reply #279 on: February 25, 2013, 06:42:39 am »
@SlammedNiss PM Sent!

hyper x

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 10, 2022, 10:26:04 pm
  • I built my own Arcade Controls
« Reply #280 on: February 25, 2013, 01:02:21 pm »
To anyone viewing this thread SlammedNiss had started a dedicated thread for his product here 

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,130477.0.html

The rest of this sticky thread is obsolete as pongo is no longer in business.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 01:05:45 pm by hyper x »

Srfrboybob

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 01, 2020, 02:53:14 am
« Reply #281 on: September 11, 2017, 01:32:46 pm »
I know this post has gone dead for awhile now. I recently purchased a vinyl cutter and plan on starting to cut button inserts and button vinyls. I was trying to locate the vector files mentioned in the goodbye post. No big deal if I can't find them but it would help short cut this a bit. If I get things up and running I might be able to pic up the torch and provide a vinyl cutting service.

AdamH

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 23, 2019, 11:10:19 am
« Reply #282 on: January 23, 2019, 10:50:55 am »
I see this is an old thread, but checking to see if you are still willing to share your vector files???

uptown47

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2024, 11:33:01 am
  • Just takin' life one game of Frogger at a time...
« Reply #283 on: July 30, 2019, 04:50:37 pm »
** Edit ** Just read the post above!  Doh!!! Now found them in another thread maybe (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,130477.240.html)

« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 04:54:11 pm by uptown47 »