Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: *Not HowardsCs, But Still Unofficial 15.1 Update marquee art pack *WIP*  (Read 1358 times)

mrclean

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 10, 2022, 08:30:36 am
  • World Record Holder for Gun Smoke Dedicated & MAME
    • Guscade
Ok... So here goes So far I really only was able to sift through #-o (*so far) to try to fill in some blank spots in reguards to a new skin im using for my front end, I was sick of looking at too many generic "mame logo" on top instead of the actual games marquee.. With that said; basically what I did was tried to get as many as I can. Some are the actual marquees, some are screen shots, or flyers that ive dropped into edit to clean up any thing to me is better than seeing that mame logo over and over again ontop as a marquee. Some I used off the vectors off mr. do's site for certain games that didn't have marquees and rather the bezels that would cover the entire screen etc.  Any ways here ya go : **This is #-O containing 381 files! so far

Once finished Id like to seperate the official marquees from the unofficial ones, but for me personally my intensions are to fill in as many holes as I can within my front ends art.

*Skipped over mahjong games because I usually delete them off my list sorry.

so click here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xyy3mv
 to download the 15.1 marquee pack
Example of flyer to marquee...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 11:36:51 pm by mrclean »
2,370,650 Gun.Smoke

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 21, 2024, 11:59:54 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
Looks like you are starting a pack.  You need to send them to me when you are done...... since my stickie my "unofficial" status has been bumped up to official (thus why they are on mr do's page now).  I'll compile them into a new pack.  The reason you haven't seen one in a while is because I try to gather up a good amount before I add to a release.  Much like yourself I'm only finding a few at a time anymore. 

mrclean

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 10, 2022, 08:30:36 am
  • World Record Holder for Gun Smoke Dedicated & MAME
    • Guscade
Re: *Not HowardsCs, But Still Unofficial 15.1 Update marquee art pack *WIP*
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 11:27:41 pm »
*updated
2,370,650 Gun.Smoke