Main > Consoles

Xbox 360 Controller Hack Tutorial -- Wireless Hack Now Available!!!

<< < (4/86) > >>

HaRuMaN:

--- Quote from: orntar on March 08, 2007, 09:36:26 pm ---does it really need discreet commons for every button?

can at least some of the buttons be paired down, so there aren't so many connections?

--- End quote ---

There may be.  I just did a visual inspection, I didn't do a thorough check with a multi-meter.  I decided to save myself the hassle and just do two wires per button/direction.  I know for a fact that there is not one single common ground (which would have been nice, but oh well).

ppilot:
Wow, that was a great writeup!  Except that I have no idea what you accomplished.

HaRuMaN:

--- Quote from: ppilot on March 09, 2007, 06:58:59 am ---Wow, that was a great writeup!  Except that I have no idea what you accomplished.

--- End quote ---

Well, you know Xbox 360 has the whole Xbox Live Arcade thing.  You can download classic arcade games and play offline or online with/against other people on Xbox Live.  I've been playing SFII online against people, and the Xbox 360 controller sux.  So why not build your own arcade style controls to play Xbox Live Arcade games with?

That's what this hack is for.   :)

somunny:
Nice job, HarumaN!   Aren't you in AZ now?

HaRuMaN:

--- Quote from: somunny on March 09, 2007, 10:03:55 am ---Nice job, HarumaN!   Aren't you in AZ now?

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Nope not in AZ yet, I'll be moving first part of June, my new job starts June 14th.  I can't wait!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version