Main > Woodworking

The Power Tool Price Watch Thread

<< < (2/106) > >>

NiteWalker:
Here's another one for those who want a router table but don't want to take the time to build one. Normally this router table sells for about $169. Right now you can get it for $127.99 shipped to your door. Make sure you enter the code 20OFFPTA (read as "twenty off") during checkout to get the extra 20% off. It's a fairly decent router table for the price; much better than the open based models by skil, ryobi, etc, as it allows for good dust collection. It also won't take up much space.

Bosch RA1171 Router Table-$127.99 Shipped

For me, it's almost an impulse purchase and I'd grab it if I had the spare $$$. Even if you have a full sized floor model router table, this is good for quick jobs or if you have your main table set up for a precise cut and you don't want to muck with the settings but have another router table operation you need to attend to. I'll likely have this in the future if it goes down again. At $127.99 shipped, it's a very good deal.

EDIT:
Here's a detailed review of the RA1171. This particular website is trusted by many. Ignore most of amazon's reviewers. This review was done by a real woodworker.

EDIT:
Deal is over.  :cry:

Arcades R Fun:
We bought the very same BOSCH router table over a year ago and we love it! We use it exclusively to cut all out T-Molding slots on our panels and it works great!

shardian:

--- Quote from: NiteWalker on March 01, 2007, 03:33:28 am ---Here's another one for those who want a router table but don't want to take the time to build one. Normally this router table sells for about $169. Right now you can get it for $127.99 shipped to your door. Make sure you enter the code 20OFFPTA (read as "twenty off") during checkout to get the extra 20% off. It's a fairly decent router table for the price; much better than the open based models by skil, ryobi, etc, as it allows for good dust collection. It also won't take up much space.

Bosch RA1171 Router Table-$127.99 Shipped

For me, it's almost an impulse purchase and I'd grab it if I had the spare $$$. Even if you have a full sized floor model router table, this is good for quick jobs or if you have your main table set up for a precise cut and you don't want to muck with the settings but have another router table operation you need to attend to. I'll likely have this in the future if it goes down again. At $127.99 shipped, it's a very good deal.

EDIT:
Here's a detailed review of the RA1171. This particular website is trusted by many. Ignore most of amazon's reviewers. This review was done by a real woodworker.

--- End quote ---

Shows $160 now

fixedpigs:

--- Quote from: NiteWalker on March 01, 2007, 03:33:28 am ---Make sure you enter the code 20OFFPTA (read as "twenty off") during checkout to get the extra 20% off.

--- End quote ---

NiteWalker:
The $160 is the base price before the discount.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version