Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Anyone using PowerMAME with lit SlikStik handles?  (Read 14718 times)

MikeQ

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyone using PowerMAME with lit SlikStik handles?
« on: January 31, 2007, 08:59:54 pm »
There was some bad information given to me when I wrote the LEDWiz.dll.  The LEDWiz is supposed to only have 48 levels of intensity when in fact it has 49.  49 is full on with no modulation.  If you are using Auto-color changing LED's like the ones in the SlikStik handles, they won't change color properly. 

I've fixed the problem for myself but didn't release a new LEDWiz.dll.  If anyone is seeing this problem let me know.

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 14, 2023, 02:00:48 am
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
Re: Anyone using PowerMAME with lit SlikStik handles?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 10:48:14 pm »
I would love a copy of the new ledwiz.dll. Incidently, I have a question for you, on the GGG website it says it has the following hardware modes then lists sawtooth, squarewave, sawdown, sawup. Does your ledwiz.dll support the 129 to 132 commands like the ocx? I would assume it does since these are hardware functions.

MikeQ

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 11:16:59 am »
I would love a copy of the new ledwiz.dll. Incidently, I have a question for you, on the GGG website it says it has the following hardware modes then lists sawtooth, squarewave, sawdown, sawup. Does your ledwiz.dll support the 129 to 132 commands like the ocx? I would assume it does since these are hardware functions.

Yes is does.

If someone would like to host the LEDWIZ.dll (and 49way for that matter), I'll make it available.

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 14, 2023, 02:00:48 am
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 12:21:31 pm »
PM Sent