Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Minor video display problem  (Read 2700 times)

aj6500

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 29, 2003, 06:17:31 am
  • Does this rash look contagious?
Minor video display problem
« on: April 02, 2003, 04:38:23 pm »
For virual jukebox of course.  I like to play videos in the left window, but the program defaults back to full screen after I shut the program down.  Does anyone know how to keep it in the left screen, or am the only one with this problem?
They say patience is a virtue, and ignorance is bliss.  So I guess you can have a pretty good life if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around.

DJ Gary-N

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2004, 09:48:02 pm
  • Paul was the walrus
Re:Minor video display problem
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 06:19:21 pm »
Ya I have the same problem, I've had it since this feature was available on VJB. I just reset it everytime I use it.
A small inconvience for a something that works so good.
Anyway now I use dual monitor and all my videos go to a second monitor, which I don't have to reset everytime.
Cyber's been real good at pulling out bugs as he goes along. I'm sure this ones only a matter of time.

VMJ Team

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 09, 2007, 09:29:50 am
    • Virtual Music Jukebox
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2003, 11:27:44 am »
This is a bug and will be added to my ever growing list of new features and bug fix list...There will soon be a support board on the www.virtualmusicjukebox.com website specifically for VMJ related issues or requests.

aj6500

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 29, 2003, 06:17:31 am
  • Does this rash look contagious?
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2003, 04:25:10 pm »
Glad to help, give someone else additional work that is!  It's no big deal except I don't have a mouse hooked up to my JB. Other that that it's a great program.
They say patience is a virtue, and ignorance is bliss.  So I guess you can have a pretty good life if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around.