Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: PowerMame Lighting problems  (Read 14138 times)

442much

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 23, 2008, 09:27:36 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
PowerMame Lighting problems
« on: January 10, 2007, 11:52:13 pm »
I'm having a problem getting the lighting to work properly in PowerMAME32 0.105.  I don't have all of my LEDs wired up yet, but I don't think that should matter.  I have Player #1's 7 buttons hooked to inputs 1-7 and Player #2, buttons 1-3 hooked to inputs 17-19.  Strange thing is all of my ingame lighting works great for both player #1 and #2 (for the buttons I have hooked up). 

The attract mode lighting is what doesn't work properly. For example, when I do a test of the flash.lwa file only Player #1 buttons #1 and #2 light up.  All of Player #2 light.  Also, when running the attract mode, player #2 buttons fade in and out, but Player #1 buttons never do.

MikeQ

Re: PowerMame Lighting problems
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 12:24:55 am »
You have to create your own LWA files for your own panel.  The flash.lwa and other lwa files are just there as a reference and are for my panels particular layout.

mccoy178

• It's hard to work with a straight jacket on
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2021, 10:23:42 am
  • Go Bucks!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 02:12:20 am »
That first post sounds familiar. ;)  Mike, could you or anyone else please explain the setup of the LWA files.  I've messed with the numbers and tried all that I know, and I can't make up or down of it. :dunno

MikeQ

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 11:08:16 am »
Could you both send me your key to button mappings and your  key to LED mapping?

I thought I quit this job.  :)