Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: ZSNES ESC Friendly For cab, Rom Info On loading annoying can i get rid of this?  (Read 1466 times)

mrclean

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 10, 2022, 08:30:36 am
  • World Record Holder for Gun Smoke Dedicated & MAME
    • Guscade
Here's the deal, currently I'm using a "hacked" or "cab friendly" version of zsnes from jcrouse's web site from a while ago, When launching a game I notice rom information such as; check sum name of the rom and various other details, which i couldn't really care less about, so how can i get rid of this ? because I just noticed that a new version came out and does support this, any one want to compile the new one and help everyone here out with an ESC friendly version the new one came out v1.50 - December 22, 2006
2,370,650 Gun.Smoke

jWin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2014, 01:50:10 am
you can open the zsnes cfg file and goto Disable GUI (0 = NO, 1 = Yes),  place it on yes (1).. and after that you can hit ESC to exit games.  configure it to your likings before disabling the GUI.

jcrouse

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 09, 2010, 05:53:51 pm
    • CPViewer
A new version of ZSNES was released a few days ago. It is supposed to have the ability to disable to text you speak of. I know it worked in the WIP version.

John

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 14, 2023, 02:00:48 am
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
I can confirm that there is an option in the latest version that will remove this text.

mrclean

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 10, 2022, 08:30:36 am
  • World Record Holder for Gun Smoke Dedicated & MAME
    • Guscade
nice no more stupid info text on load !! yay! new version of zsnes is nice
2,370,650 Gun.Smoke