Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: millipede cabinet questions  (Read 1768 times)

gnateye

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 05, 2011, 11:22:36 am
  • 4 cabs and counting!!!
    • natty's arcade
millipede cabinet questions
« on: April 01, 2002, 09:43:47 am »
i just got a millipede cabinet that i am goin to gut and convert to a mame cab, my question is, the peices that i take out (monitor, powersupply, pcb, uknown board, etc) the monitor doesnt work, but it appears to be a blown fuse or something, if so how much should i ask the ebay-ers for?

i think i may keep the pcb ( for my collection) but otherwise i may as well fund my conversion.....

any help is greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »

Searcher7

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 21, 2009, 10:45:22 pm
  • I want to Build My Own Arcade Controls!!
Re: millipede cabinet questions
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2002, 04:35:35 pm »
@#$%!

And I need a Millipede cabinet.

Well, anything you want to sell out of it, let me know how much.(I already havve a Millipede PCB).

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Searcher7@mail.con2.com

gnat3y3

Re: millipede cabinet questions
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2002, 06:40:36 pm »
im willing to part with:

-the power supply, including fuses,power cord & switch some one ebay for 10 - 20$

-the atari audio II regulator board (i see these on ebay all the time in the 10$ to 20$ range

-the monitor is not working right now, but i dont kow why, it may be fixable, right now it is in 2 parts, the tube and the boards that attach to the cabinet, i'll sell either or both of those things.

of course you would pay actual shipping on any items.

but im keeping the control panel and speakers and light etc, and hte wiring harnesses. i would be willing to barter for some metal shop skills if you have any, i want to produce a few blank metal control panels for millipede with no holes in them, just a metal bent in the shape and to the size of the CP, so i can drill it out and put in my multiple control panels. 8)

anyone??