Main > Main Forum

Control Panel Database: Post a picture of your Control Panel!

<< < (206/208) > >>

Bambam1963:

--- Quote from: marcux on September 07, 2020, 09:57:18 pm ---This is what I have done so far.. hand crafted myself, still sorta putting it together.. ;)

And my buttons

--- End quote ---

That is next level stuff.  Very cool.

Jakhman614:
Hey guys I'm trying to upgrade to a 4 player control panel with a trackball.I currently have a 2 player. My question is the template I'm thinking of using the 3 and 4 player positions the joystick is cocked to the side so basically the up and down isn't directly in line with the screen as you will be standing at more of a slight angle in reference to the screen. How is that as far as playing is involved is it odd . When technically going right you would actually be moving the sick down and to the right in relation to the screen. Thanks. Alot off nice looking panels in here by the way.

PL1:

--- Quote from: Jakhman614 on August 09, 2021, 09:30:09 pm ---My question is the template I'm thinking of using the 3 and 4 player positions the joystick is cocked to the side so basically the up and down isn't directly in line with the screen as you will be standing at more of a slight angle in reference to the screen. How is that as far as playing is involved is it odd . When technically going right you would actually be moving the sick down and to the right in relation to the screen.

--- End quote ---
The FAQ has some good info on this topic.

http://wiki.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/FAQ#Orientation

TL;DR version:  Green is good.  Red is bad.

Scott

Eksdad:
Hello everyone,
I've have enjoyed this forum for years. I finally finished the cabinets I have been working on and wanted to share.

Thank you to the members that helped me straighten out the picture problem.

PL1:

--- Quote from: Eksdad on February 06, 2022, 10:37:12 am ---I don't know why the pics are stretched horizontally. It appears that you can download the pic and look at it as it should be.

--- End quote ---
AFAIK it's a combination of EXIF rotation and the images being over 1024 pixels wide.

Related thread with details and examples: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,163723.0.html

Scott

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version