Main > Main Forum

Control Panel Database: Post a picture of your Control Panel!

<< < (3/208) > >>

patrickl:
what's with all the dust washers showing?

RetroJames:

--- Quote from: patrickl on October 23, 2006, 02:29:18 pm ---what's with all the dust washers showing?

--- End quote ---

ahh, the age old debate. I prefer mine "under", but can see the argument to have them "over".

My Omega Race multiwilliams panel was under with Wicos, but I had to put them on top for Ultimarc Mag Stiks as they cannot be removed from the shafts. :(

AtomSmasher:

--- Quote from: patrickl on October 23, 2006, 02:29:18 pm ---what's with all the dust washers showing?

--- End quote ---
Growing up every arcade I played at had the dust washers on top, so regardless of whether they're supposed to be on top or not, to me it feels more like an arcade machine with them on top.  I have always spun them with my thumb when I'm waiting between levels/rounds/etc., so it brings back a more realistic memories to me having them on top.

RetroJames:

Little boost to get the ball rolling - http://retroblast.com/newsitem.php?cid=2845

AtomSmasher:
Woohoo, I made it onto Retroblast :) 

Heres the CP to the project I'm currently working on.  The cab isn't complete yet, but the CP is together (although it still needs to be wired).  Its a 3/4 scale cab, so the CP is a bit smaller then my last one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version