Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: New Skin LHUPATECH Scanlog LHA-1-C  (Read 2707 times)

LHUPA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2019, 01:05:09 am
New Skin LHUPATECH Scanlog LHA-1-C
« on: September 24, 2006, 12:45:16 am »
I will send a new skin inspired of the "RI" series named "Canterbury" from Rowe-AMI 1n 1977: The "LHUPATECH Scanlog LHA-1-C". - Otherwise specified, all the skins I build are in "HEIGHT" mode. The Canterbury was the first jukebox from rowe-AMI to use numeric selection system in 1977. First of all, I send a screenshot of this skin and sooner I will send it in two parts as the three others. Once published you will can download it and put the two files in one as specified in the Schenectady skin readme!

Chris

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 21, 2019, 04:59:49 pm
    • Chris's MAME Cabinet
Re: New Skin LHUPATECH Scanlog LHA-1-C
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 09:31:44 am »
This is a really sharp-looking skin!  Very nice!
--Chris
DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox: http://www.dwjukebox.com

LHUPA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2019, 01:05:09 am
Re: New Skin LHUPATECH Scanlog LHA-1-C
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 02:15:30 am »
Thank you very much Chris! Your positive feedback is very appreciated! I project to build a LHUPATECH version of a 60-70's Wurlitzer upright jukebox skin with vertical playing mechanism (Cobra Tone Arm) with animation (if it's feasable). It can take many months to realize! How I can send complete skins to your website (or Arcade Controls) without sending it on the regular procedure? I cannot found the page you've mentioned for it on the Arcade Control Website! Can I send it to you by e-mail? If I can, I will send all of them that I sent x days ago! Also, I will (if possible after sending complete ones) take off the uncomplete (in parts) ones from the forum for replace them by complete!