Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: New skin LHUPATECH BOX SYSTEM LHA-1-A in "HEIGHT" mode  (Read 2533 times)

LHUPA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2019, 01:05:09 am
New skin LHUPATECH BOX SYSTEM LHA-1-A in "HEIGHT" mode
« on: September 06, 2006, 04:28:13 am »
I finally built a collection of two skins named "LHUPATECH BOX
SYSTEM LHA-1-A and LHA-1-B" in the inspiration of the 70's Rowe-AMI RI-1 Heritage jukebox. There are the most beautiful jukeboxes of the 70's made by Rowe-AMI with their "saving space" and futuristic design! I have built them in "HEIGHT" fixed dimension mode because I have encountered some problems with the title strips proportion and their  grid building in the "AUTO" mode. I have obtained definitively better results in the "HEIGHT" mode and with the "bjrock60" background. On a standard computer monitor 14-20 inch, it seems to be perfect in "AUTO"  mode with all functions and positions but the picture is a few compacted in the center of the screen. On an arcade machine either vertical or horizontal I don't know that's will result because I never had any arcade machine at all neither a vertical monitor!... The best way it is to try it!

I hope that these skins will give you a lot of satisfactory and more passion for vintage amusements despite the possible image inconvenients!