Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Capcom overlay help  (Read 4070 times)

Yohan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 07, 2022, 07:33:57 pm
Capcom overlay help
« on: March 15, 2003, 02:48:23 am »
I'm building a new panel for a friend and I can not seem to get the capcom overlay to keep the correct size.  I found it at... http://members.cox.net/joysticks/ It prints out way too large. :P  If anyone has this in bmp format I would love a copy.  I need it in in bmp format because I need to edit the colors and I only have paint!  ;D  Yes I know I should use paintshop but I don't seem to have the patience to learn to use it.  

Oh, and I do plan on taking pictures and adding it to the examples. LOL!  I still plan on adding my cab to the examples it ever get around to adding a marquee! :P

SNAAAKE

• -Banned-
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 21, 2004, 03:44:18 am
  • Banned for abusive postings.
Re:Capcom overlay help
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2003, 04:35:40 pm »
Did you print the acrobet reader version?Dont scale it and print it as is and you have the "EXACT" size.

Something like this. ;D

;DThis is one from the good ol golden days ;D

Or like this. ;D

« Last Edit: March 15, 2003, 04:41:25 pm by SNAAAKE »

Yohan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 07, 2022, 07:33:57 pm
Re:Capcom overlay help
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2003, 02:22:11 am »
I would use that version but I'm trying to color code it to a black pannel with purple buttons.   Hmmm Maybe I could Print it and then scan it back in, and then change the colors.   >:( Seems like this should be easier.  Oh well Hopefully it will work. ???