Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Version 3.0 Onscreen keyboard issue  (Read 4180 times)

clanggedin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 02, 2012, 11:08:55 pm
  • O'DOYLE RULES!!!
Version 3.0 Onscreen keyboard issue
« on: August 09, 2006, 09:09:30 pm »
I am having a small issue with the new onscreen keyboard you have added in SKJukebox.

When I select find on the screen the length of the find box is larger than my screen and I cannot use the 4 buttons on the bottom of the box. My touchscreen is set to 1024x768. It works fine in 1280x1024, but then everything is too small. I would like to stay at this resolution if possible.

If there is a way to reduce the font size of the "Find" text at the top or how many rows of songs it shows before you have to scroll that would help. Even if you allowed the font size to be changed would help too.

Thanks.

SalmonKing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2007, 10:45:44 am
  • SK Jukebox
Re: Version 3.0 Onscreen keyboard issue
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 10:55:54 pm »
I thought there may be issues with lower resolutions.  I'll have a play with it to see if I can squish it down a bit.  Not sure if I'll be able to get 800*600 working, though!

What I wanted to do was put together some code that 'scales' screens to different resolutions, so when it loads up, it sizes the screen and it's controls to the appropriate width/height/top/left, but that might take me some time.