Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Please critique my CP - Part II  (Read 2483 times)

thelevin8r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 09, 2006, 03:25:20 am
  • I'm a llama!
Please critique my CP - Part II
« on: March 31, 2003, 02:01:12 am »

http://home.attbi.com/~levindavie/Retrocade/

I've made some progress on the CP and wanted to show it to someone. Please let me know if you like it! I only spent about 10 minutes on the page, it's basic.

TheLevin8R

Brax

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 06, 2009, 09:03:48 am
  • Bring on the power tools!
Re:Please critique my CP - Part II
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2003, 10:37:16 am »

http://home.attbi.com/~levindavie/Retrocade/

I've made some progress on the CP and wanted to show it to someone. Please let me know if you like it! I only spent about 10 minutes on the page, it's basic.

TheLevin8R
I'd say it's basic!!

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the home.attbi.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the home.attbi.com home page.
10060 - Connection timeout
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Background:
When the server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, contacted the upstream content server, it did not receive a timely response.

If you build a frankenpanel, chances are I don't care for you as a person.

mkdevo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 09, 2024, 09:31:59 pm
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2003, 11:44:46 am »
working for me, but slooooooooooow...

looks good, but i don't know about having the trackball, spinner, and joystick all in a vertical line like that... seems uncomfortable..  ???

thelevin8r

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 09, 2006, 03:25:20 am
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2003, 12:58:56 am »
I reciently rebuilt my pc and can't resise the pictures yet. Ther are straight from my camera at 1600 x 1200, so it loads slow. I just want to shw someone my work!

I hope the layout is not too uncomfortable, I'll find out soon. I will not mind if it isn't, It'll give me a reason to build another one  :).