Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Request for a couple of options  (Read 4093 times)

digitaldj

• Trade Count: (0)
Request for a couple of options
« on: July 22, 2006, 11:27:48 pm »
Hello Salmon,

I wondered if it would be possible to add abutton to open an external program. This would allow me to open my light player program for controlling my jukebox lights without having to go outside SK Jukebox to do it?

Also is it possible to add an option that when your not in a song list or genre list the up and down buttons will act as jump a letter forward and back. This gives the ability for the buttons to have a dual pupose. The reason this came up is i wanted the jump to next letter but then i didn't have up and down buttons for selecting genre or songs in a long list.

I have played hours of music on this software and have had no problems at all, GREAT SOFTWARE!

If these could be added it would be very well appreciated!
Thanks,
Kevin

SalmonKing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2007, 10:45:44 am
  • SK Jukebox
Re: Request for a couple of options
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 09:02:34 am »
I don't see why either of these options wouldn't be possible.  I'll add them to the list!  In the meantime, for your first request, you could always setup a batch file that launches SKJB then launches the light program, and then just use the batch file to start the program instead.

I want to add a couple of features in regards to when you close SKJB (like running a program, logging off the PC, etc), so I'll include the first request in that 'project'.   ;D

digitaldj

Re: Request for a couple of options
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 07:46:50 pm »
Thank Salmon!

Please let us know as soon as your next version comes out.

Kevin