Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Mala and SNES screenshots: Please help with error messege  (Read 2247 times)

jcroach

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 01, 2012, 09:36:56 am
  • I'm a llama!
Mala and SNES screenshots: Please help with error messege
« on: July 17, 2006, 08:33:43 am »
Good morning.  I hope someone can help me with this.  I've been working on setting up MALA as my front end.  I really like it so far.  However, I keep having problems with SNES.  I can set up the emulator fine.  I've tried a couple different emulators and they work fine.  The problem comes when I try to link to my screenshot folder.  Mala crashes and I get an error messege in German.

Now, my German is a little rusty after not studying the language for 13 years since high school.  Here's the error messege I get: "Zugriffsverletzong bei Adrese 004BB58C in Modul 'Mala.exe' Lesen von Adresse 0133A000"

I tried resaving all my screen shots and PNGs thinking there was a bug in one of them, but that didn't help.  I tried taking out some of the screen shots thining that there were too many for Mala to handle and that didn't work.  I tried removing any screen shot with a period thinking that Mala might be confused but that didn't work.  I'm at aloss. 

Can anyone help me with this?

swindus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 28, 2021, 05:52:50 am
    • MaLa - M.A.M.E. Launcher

jcroach

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 01, 2012, 09:36:56 am
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Mala and SNES screenshots: Please help with error messege
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 09:30:56 am »
Thanks for the link!  I figured it was something in my image files.