Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Multiple instances of SK Jukebox  (Read 4047 times)

gobuchul74

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 03, 2012, 02:34:06 am
  • I want you to build my arcade controls!
Multiple instances of SK Jukebox
« on: July 07, 2006, 06:00:41 pm »
This is actually a question for someone else that I suggested run SK Jukebox on their machine...

I don't want to overcomplicate my question with details, but he's running an HTPC with Beyond Media, basically a home-built Tivo system.  The media software will let you put shortcuts to extrenal programs on the menu, and we've got SK Jukebox as one of those.

The question:   If I run SK Jukebox and then switch back to the media software to look at pictures or something while the Jukebox is playing, and then go to the menu and select SK Jukebox again, it brings up a new instance of the Jukebox (running the program twice at one time)

Is there a way to prevent this?  Can the Jukebox software check to see if it's already running and switch to the first instance of itself instead of starting a new one?
"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." - Sen. Hillary Clinton

SalmonKing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2007, 10:45:44 am
  • SK Jukebox
Re: Multiple instances of SK Jukebox
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 07:12:04 pm »
Yeah that should be pretty easy...in fact, I think it's already on the 'to do' list.  I'll put it in the next version!   :)

gobuchul74

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 03, 2012, 02:34:06 am
  • I want you to build my arcade controls!
Re: Multiple instances of SK Jukebox
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 12:09:54 am »
Awesome, thanks!
"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." - Sen. Hillary Clinton