Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: PowerMame 105 and GPWiz49 Question  (Read 11328 times)

KrazyKaycee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 27, 2006, 08:07:27 pm
PowerMame 105 and GPWiz49 Question
« on: June 27, 2006, 08:07:27 pm »
Howdies all

First off thanks MikeQ for making a great frontend that controls the GPWiz49 controllers and adjusts them per game.  I have a silly question regarding controller setup in the game options area.   I see that there is a check box to enable joystick control and then below that is a section on the Digital side of things controlling Joystick 0 and 1.   I've been leaving these unchecked but was curious as to when those come into play and what its function is with regards to the 49 way controllers.   Is it something that I should enable as well for better control or is it for something else that I'm not thinking of ?

Thanks for your time
KrazyKaycee