Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Happ UK  (Read 1878 times)

gajaman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 19, 2011, 02:50:33 pm
  • The GajaCab is here......
    • The Gaja Project
Happ UK
« on: February 28, 2003, 03:00:14 am »
I know people have had good and bad experiences with Happ but I can only speak as I find...

I've ordered five or six times from Happ UK and every time they have been brilliant! OK on one occasion delivery took a couple of weeks but I was warned by them that some of the bits were not in stock. Everytime they have been helpful and, wait for it, interested in my order. I certainly have not been made to feel second best to their customers in the trade.

Much better than the likes of Suzo, who are still to respond to my polite and short e-mail sent sometime ago...

Just my opin.

waveryder

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 14, 2011, 04:26:17 am
  • I Troop, therefore I am
    • BubbleGum Custom Art
Re:Happ UK
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2003, 03:55:12 am »
Happs UK are very good!
I've ordered loads of stuff from them with absolutely no probs. With exception of T-Mold (Its a whole routing tragedy :( ) There quick to deliver and usual have most things in stock. Most importantly though..... That Karen!....What a voice...meooow

Suzo however, Im sorry to be blunt, are just a bunch of gimps. They never reply to queries and dont like to sell items unless they are in bulk. Strange though as a couple of years ago when I started my first cab they were really good. Go figure.

Just my $0.02
When pixelated clipart just wont do, just call for Betty

AndyWarne

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2021, 03:37:09 am
    • Ultimarc
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2003, 09:11:08 am »
The comment about Suzo is not totally accurate, I have found they are Gimps even when you DO want to order in bulk.
I recently thrust an order in front of their MD (at the ATEI show in London) for 50 trackballs. I stated on the order that my price I would pay would be the same as the retail price Wico charge for the Suzo trackballs on their website ($24.99).
The MD at first denied any knowledge of Wico, and then said that they could not possibly be selling them for that price and the website must be wrong.
So they never got the order. They are really not interested in selling anything it seems.
Happ are fine but they can afford to be at their prices... Happ started in the UK and Frank Happ, who has been around for ever, is English before he moved to the US and started to expand (I mean he himself as well as his company!).

Minwah

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 18, 2019, 05:03:20 am
    • MAMEWAH
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2003, 11:48:39 am »
I get confused by how much things from Happ are going to cost.

I need a coin door so I looked at the Happ over/under door for $88.60 including US mechs.  I figured that to be around