Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Various Artist Artwork  (Read 4492 times)

eagletistic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 11, 2008, 05:11:21 pm
Various Artist Artwork
« on: April 20, 2006, 12:24:20 am »
First off great program.  Enjoy using it and been building my song list ever since installing program.

I have been converting cd to mp3's and usinge the artist, album, song format.  Been putting the jpg in the album folder and it displays fine when running SK Jukebox.

I also have been making my own VA list of favorite songs, sort of creating my on album.   example 50 best rock songs of all time(artist), 50 best rock songs of all time(album) , 50 mp3's of various songs.  I also have numerous jpg's of artist with the mp3's.  Is there a way to have the song with the correct jpg pop up when being played.

If it is a certain tagging feature please point me in the right direction.  I have tag& rename just not familiar with all the features.

Thanks