Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: The PowerMAME Wiki  (Read 4428 times)

JoyMonkey

• Voodoo Wiki Master . . .
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2023, 09:38:52 am
  • Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
    • JoyMonkey.com
The PowerMAME Wiki
« on: March 06, 2006, 12:44:57 pm »
All of a sudden my host (Globat.com) has turned to crap. Up until now I thought they were great, anytime I had a problem they solved it pretty much instantly. But now they keep giving me repeated run-around answers and haven't been anble to do anything to fix my problem; I haven't been able to modify existing files or create new folders on joymonkey.com since Thursday. As a result the PowerMAME Wiki has been somewhat crippled. Shame.

So, I'm moving everything to a 1and1.com hosting account. The wiki shouldn't be too difficult to move, so it should be back up and running sometime soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

mahuti

• Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2022, 09:51:19 pm
  • I dare anything! I am Skeletor!
Re: The PowerMAME Wiki
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 07:06:05 pm »
dreamhost.com

Not the cheapest, but one of the best. I also like mediatemple.com, but if I had my druthers, I'd choose dreamhost. The longer I'm with them, the more services, space, traffic and stuff they give me for free.
Raspberry Pi, AttractMode, and Skeletor enthusiast.

JoyMonkey

• Voodoo Wiki Master . . .
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 25, 2023, 09:38:52 am
  • Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
    • JoyMonkey.com
Re: The PowerMAME Wiki
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 10:44:41 am »
I've finished transfering joymonkey.com to the new host; I ended up going with 1and1 in the end since they have pretty much identical features as my last host, are a little cheaper and have much better reviews. The server I'm on seems to be a little faster too.

Anyway, the Wiki is back up and running at 100%.