Main > Buy/Sell/Trade - non-retail

Bad Traders List - Please keep it clean- thanks-

<< < (2/27) > >>

ponyboy:
I love this thread.

I have one that wont return e-mails or pay his bill.

Full Member:  Abomination

Ponyboy

SOAPboy:
Chalk another one up for harpal here.. :-|

Owes me 2 Xbox 360s..

saint:
Threads like these have the potential to get ugly.  Please keep it civil and to the point, keep personal vendectives out of it, etc. Feedback is good - bile isn't.

Just the facts, ma'am.

--- saint

markrvp:
I would like to add KSKID to the bad sellers list.  Here is the thread to support this listing:

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=50501.0

In summary, he initially offered a Star Castle cabinet for sale in good condition for $150.  It was believed to be a cabinet previously determined as having front damage.  After there were no takers, KSKID lowered the price to $75 or $200 bundled with another cabinet.

Nostrebor, a well-respected member of this website offered the guy $75 for the Star Castle cabinet.  The guy refused, saying that he would need at least $100 for the trouble of separating the cabinets.  Nostrebor posted a "buyer beware" notice and KSKID then accused Nostrebor of wanting a handout.

KSKID also berated people in the thread I linked for not buying his cabinets after several people asked for pictures.  He apparently thought that was an unreasonable burden to place on him.

Arcadiac:
And let the poo-flinging begin!!  ARCADIAC!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version