Main > Buy/Sell/Trade - non-retail

Bad Traders List - Please keep it clean- thanks-

<< < (26/27) > >>

RandyT:

--- Quote from: will187 on May 12, 2014, 08:44:22 am ---I'm a member of another forum and we caught wind of the GGG drama. I had the same problem you had. These guys have gone south on us. Ladies and Gents, stay away from them.

--- End quote ---

Insanity.   Groovy Game Gear has over 15000 happy customers, with more every day, and has shipped over 25,000 orders in our 12+ years doing this.  Of those, we have 3 small orders here that are the equivalent of a "dead letter" box at the post office.  They are the result of people providing us with bad contact info, coupled with improper addresses, or an international order where duties are required from the addressee and the item was never picked up.  We make several attempts to contact the individuals, and when this results in no response, there's little we can do but wait for those individuals to reach out to us again.  Everyone else in a similar situation has, and we take care of the situation quickly and appropriately.  But three have not.  Those orders are still sitting here, in the same packaging in which they were returned.  The contents were never returned to stock, because we do not own them.  They are waiting to be claimed.

Further, about a week ago, I again attempted to contact whom I thought the first individual might be, with the email address provided with his order to see if he was one of these, as well as indicating here that he should contact me via PM on this forum.  As of today, no response whatsoever, neither in email or in the form of a PM. 

After time passes, and the items go unclaimed, it is not possible for us to credit the accounts of those individuals, as we do not retain the credit card information for security reasons.  As we only accept credit card for payment, the individual always has recourse in a situation like this, they need only to exercise it.  But it is never necessary to have to go this route with us.  In the case of the three "ghosts" I have here, I really wish those individuals would have.  It vexes me every time I see them.

If anyone thinks they might be one of those, CONTACT ME, because I can't seem to contact YOU.  If you don't, my hands are unfortunately tied.

RandyT

Malenko:

--- Quote from: will187 on May 12, 2014, 08:44:22 am ---I'm a member of another forum and we caught wind of the GGG drama. I had the same problem you had. These guys have gone south on us. Ladies and Gents, stay away from them.

--- End quote ---

Who are you , what board you post from, what did you order, when this happened, how much money did you lose (and if you ever got a refund),etc,etc

Ginsu Victim:

--- Quote from: Malenko on May 12, 2014, 01:29:58 pm ---

--- End quote ---
Who are you , what board you post from, what did you order, when this happened, how much money did you lose (and if you ever got a refund),etc,etc

--- End quote ---
All questions I also had.

PL1:

--- Quote from: Ginsu Victim on May 12, 2014, 03:56:02 pm ---
--- Quote from: Malenko on May 12, 2014, 01:29:58 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
All questions I also had.

--- End quote ---
+1

Details or it didn't happen.
IF there is any substance to those accusations, making them without providing any relevant supporting details does not help your case.

Sorry, I forgot -- sock puppets don't need proof, do they?   :P   (10 minutes logged in, all time spent in B/S/T)

For poetic justice, check the ad on the screencap below.   :lol

Exit question: Is his choice of username a threat?

Scott

yotsuya:
Btw, RandyT is technically a vendor, not a trader. I'm not sure these complaints belong in this thread. This thread would be more like I bought a PCB from member PL1, and he took my money and sent me a fake tracking number (which didn't happen, btw). Those are bad "traders".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version