Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: MAME Advice, Power ON/OFF switch  (Read 26547 times)

StripHouseBandit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 01, 2008, 06:35:01 pm
MAME Advice, Power ON/OFF switch
« on: March 06, 2006, 01:56:25 pm »
hey guys, i've been posting m yass off over a ton of forums all over the web, and this one seems like my best bet.  first i just want to start off and say that i am one of these losers that barely knows anything about mame and arcade building but has the passion and drive to build the most awesome crappy looking machine ever known to man. 

the problem:   ...i need to design  a way of shutting the computer off AND ON in a >SAFE< way.... someone suggested i adjust the BIOS power management settings to "restart on power loss"  meaning whenever i stop the electric circuit going to the computer by pressing an off/on switch o na power surge protector or something like that.  the computer will of course shut off, now if i turn it bck on the computer will immediately start back up, this sounded great at first, unti li realized that if you shut it down this way it's no different than pulling the computer's power cord from the wall outlet whic hwil leventually screw up my hard drive. are there any creative ideas on how to shut it on or off?  any help would be much appreciated

i really hope someoen can help me haha, cause at the moment my project is at a dead hault because of this problem, and because my hot rod didnt arrive in the mail yet. i think when the hotrod company comeso ut with that trackball their working on i'll take the joypad apart and create my own custom box for it....even though i have novice experience with this i must say i am proud of my dog heap of an arcade :)...especially the features ive added to it!

clanggedin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 02, 2012, 11:08:55 pm
  • O'DOYLE RULES!!!
Re: MAME Advice, Power ON/OFF switch
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 02:05:14 pm »
iF you are going to run mame in Windows, then you can select Windows to shut down when the power button is hit on the tower. You should have this option in Properties/Advanced - Power Buttons.

I hope that helps.

StripHouseBandit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 02:29:34 pm »
yeah it's windows xp. but thats just it...i dont want to hit the power button, it seems to take out that arcade feel, i would like to think of a way if i can somehow build a button inside the arcade, the only thing i've thought of so far is to create a button attatched to a narrow spring loaded rod that'd attatched to the pc computer on/off button, kind of silly, but at least the button is built into the arcade cab. ...jus twondering but how do you others do it?

AlexC

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2012, 05:18:05 pm
  • "Beware, I live!"
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 02:48:51 pm »
I have mine under DOS in Win98 and have a switch on top just like a real game, since it's dos, no shutdown time needed just press the switch and it shuts off. The switch is hooked up straight to the motherboard.

2PacMan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 06, 2009, 08:33:45 am
  • PacMan collection
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 02:50:38 pm »
I just pushed the computer tower all the way up to the front on the inside portion of the cab....then measured where the on/off button on the computer tower was and drilled a hole and stuck a button on the front of the cab.  Don't even need any kind of switches or anything.  The button on the outside of the cab pushes on the on/off button on the computer tower.  I just screwed a board into the base of the inside of the cab to prevent the computer tower from slipping back.  Works awesome and is a super easy solution to turning your MAME machine on and off.  Alot easier than all the wiring/hacking posts i see.....not that there's anything wrong with that, just too complex for my liking.

StripHouseBandit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 02:54:06 pm »
yeah that is very similiar to how i was thinking baout doing it... maybe thatsn ot such a bad idea :) the computer i bought is like a monster..it has 2.4 gig of ram in it aha, the damn thing's huge in physical for mand jsut all around. i dont know if pressed wood would hold it, so i may have to reinforce it a little....someoen did reccomend a DOS cd for me to use on my windows xp...but he warned me about how it may be dangerous to my computer but i am interested in using a dos cd.. it'd be much easier because when i flip the electric chair swithc (whic hsi what im going to use to turn it off an d on) i can hook thatu p to a power surge protector to turn on all the neon lights as well.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 02:59:42 pm by StripHouseBandit »

clanggedin

• Offline Offline
  • O'DOYLE RULES!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 03:14:04 pm »
I wired my power button to the outside of my cab too. I just used an extra arcade button and put it on the back of my cab. So technically you are still just pressing the power button on the PC, it's just been rewired. It's basically what AlexC said just use the existing connector that the power switch uses to the motorboard, but splice another switch to it that is accessable outside of the cab.

StripHouseBandit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 03:40:49 pm »
ehhh that's a little confusing for me bud, haha, like i said i have novice experience into lal of this, everything i know about mame has been crammed into my brain in the past couple of weeks as if it was a college course. if i used the method where i'd be pressing the power button then unfortunatley i couldn't use my electric chair switch i made. if i did use the switch, i'd have to lower it to press the button to turn it on, but that means i couldnt raise the switch up to turn it off, i'd have to move it down again, unless if i made one more power button that fucntions the same way so i can put it at the top
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 03:43:58 pm by StripHouseBandit »

clanggedin

• Offline Offline
  • O'DOYLE RULES!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 05:10:31 pm »
The power switch on your computer uses a 2 pin plug. Red is 5 volts and black is ground. if you cut those wires going to the power switch in your tower and splice it to a roll or wire then you should be able to have enough length to reach you electric chair type switch and use that.

It doesn't matter what switch you use as long it passes the current to power on the computer.

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 24, 2024, 12:00:13 am
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 06:35:37 pm »
I say to hell with the harddrive, I just cut the power.  ;D
NO MORE!!

StripHouseBandit

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2006, 10:44:24 pm »
oh, thanks for putting it in lamens terms for me, i think you just helped me out a whole lot and possibly a solution to my problem where i get to use the switch i want. i just hope i dont screw up this computer, i bought it not even a week ago. maybe i can get some help from some people who know a little bit more about computers than i do. i really appreciate it...........by the way have you encountered any problems with turning it off that way RayB? about how long have you been turnign your machine on/off this way?..

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 24, 2024, 12:00:13 am
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2006, 11:10:41 pm »
oh, thanks for putting it in lamens terms for me, i think you just helped me out a whole lot and possibly a solution to my problem where i get to use the switch i want. i just hope i dont screw up this computer, i bought it not even a week ago. maybe i can get some help from some people who know a little bit more about computers than i do. i really appreciate it...........by the way have you encountered any problems with turning it off that way RayB? about how long have you been turnign your machine on/off this way?..

I'll be honest, I have only played the machine a few times (like, 5 or 6 times). It's a DOS cab, so it's not like Windows where it needs to "do stuff" before shutting down. I built it all from used parts, so I'm not too worried about it.

The thing is... I think the worst that could happen is just some data corruption. That's no big deal. Just defrag/scan disk and re-write whatever gets corrupted. So far no problems though.

If your machine is Windows based, you could always just shut down properly, and THEN cut power. Would that be a hassle, to have two steps?

NO MORE!!

Paladin

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 04, 2022, 05:13:19 pm
  • Mmmm llamaburgers!
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2006, 10:50:47 am »
For the Win98 machines I've made I made a batch file that I put in the startup directory that starts the front end I use for MAME, then shuts down windows when you exit the front end.

Turn on the power strip, and the computer turns on (option in bios to start when power returns).  The pc boots, then runs the batch file in the "startup" folder.  The batch file tells the computer:
1) Start the frontend, then wait until the user exits the frontend.
2) When the frontend program ends, run a program called "shutdown" that I found on the internet.  This program automatically performs a normal windows shutdown.

Once the monitor goes dark, you can then turn off the power strip to cut power to the rest of the cabinet (monitor, marquee lights, speakers).

I don't know if WinXP uses the same command line parameters as Win98, but here is the batch file I used.  By the way, to make a batch file you just open notepad, write your text then save it with a file extension of ".bat".

cd c:\mame\coctailfe
start /w c:\mame\coctailfe\launcher.exe
start c:\windows\shutdown.exe force shutdown

eschmunk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 03, 2017, 05:03:33 pm
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2006, 11:59:22 am »
I used this link to build a relayed circuit.

http://home.bendcable.com/werstlein/

I have a switch wired to my motherboard (where the power button is wired to normally).  When I press this button the computer is turned on.  The power supply then sends a signal to the relay and switches power on to the top outlet.  The top outlet has a power stripped with the tv, speakers, and marquee light.

So I have a bottom outlet which always has power (computer). Turn it on to switch the top out let on and then everything else comes on.

When I shut down the computer the power supply no longer supplies power to the relay in turn shutting down the speakers, tv, and marquee.

Works great.

quarterback

• King Of The Night Time World!
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2023, 10:51:41 pm
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 12:33:05 pm »
I don't think I've ever seen that link.  Looks like a great DIY solution to power on your entire cab full of stuff.
Thanks

I have a switch wired to my motherboard (where the power button is wired to normally).  When I press this button the computer is turned on.  The power supply then sends a signal to the relay and switches power on to the top outlet.  The top outlet has a power stripped with the tv, speakers, and marquee light.

So I have a bottom outlet which always has power (computer). Turn it on to switch the top out let on and then everything else comes on.

When I shut down the computer the power supply no longer supplies power to the relay in turn shutting down the speakers, tv, and marquee.

Works great.
No crap, don't put your kids in a real fridge.
-- Chad Tower

eschmunk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 03, 2017, 05:03:33 pm
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 12:40:13 pm »
Just glad I can help the community.

I don't think I've ever seen that link.  Looks like a great DIY solution to power on your entire cab full of stuff.
Thanks

Works great.

rdmustang

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 05, 2011, 12:43:31 pm
  • Planning takes so much time :(
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006, 12:48:26 pm »
If you want a more professional solution (one also easier for idiots like myself) you can just get a smart strip (http://www.bitsltd.net/SmartStrip/index.htm)to cut power to speakers, tv, and marquee when the computer is turned off.. That's how I'm doing it..  I have 2 arcade buttons on the back (1 power and 1 reset) which powers my computer which is plugged into the smart strip.  When the computer turns on everything turns on.  When the computer turns off everything turns off..  Nice and easy!

Teebor

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 04, 2009, 12:39:06 pm
  • What does this button do??
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2006, 12:50:21 pm »
ok same concept here but slightly different as I did this months ago, and it works lovely.

again use the same relay and wire it to the 12 volt line INSIDE the PSU of your computer use the existing pass through on your PSU or cut a new hole for one and mount it into the back of the PSU, wire this through to the relay so that the outlet is only live when the PC is switched on.

Now wire a multi-plug to a kettle lead that will fit your newly fitted PSU connector and you have several plugs which are then only powered when the PC is switched on.

Then cut the wires to the PC power switch and extend them to the back or top of the cabinet and connect them to a momentary switch (microswitch of some sort or similar) and you have an external button (A spare push button from your panel would work nicely)

Then when running windows XP when the machine switches on the relay activates powering the strip and supplying the rest of the equipment.

When windows is running pressing the button again (with the correct BIOS/windows settings) will cause windows to execute a safe shutdown, and then when the pc is off it will shutdown all the attached equipment.

I did this months ago to run the mains pump in watercooled PC so I can provide working diagrams and pictures if you need them.  Its easy to do, and I also included an additional fuse in the circuit to prevent the pump from doing any damage if something went horribly wrong.

This leaves everything self contained in to seperate segments as well which can help if something goes wrong.
How was your french toast dear?
Smelly and ungrateful
-American Dad

Capthowdy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 13, 2015, 03:33:18 pm
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2006, 04:58:10 am »
If you want a more professional solution (one also easier for idiots like myself) you can just get a smart strip (http://www.bitsltd.net/SmartStrip/index.htm)to cut power to speakers, tv, and marquee when the computer is turned off.. That's how I'm doing it..  I have 2 arcade buttons on the back (1 power and 1 reset) which powers my computer which is plugged into the smart strip.  When the computer turns on everything turns on.  When the computer turns off everything turns off..  Nice and easy!

I'd love to know more about how this power strip works.  What are the red/blue outlets for?  And what causes everything to go off when the computer shuts down? 

I've been looking at the same link that eschmunk posted for about a month.  And i'm terrified of screwing something up since I'm not experienced in wiring...and even if I had it tested...I don't really understand how the damn thing works to begin with.  Any help would be appreciated.  $32 is pretty cheap for the cause.

clhug

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 20, 2023, 05:41:00 pm
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2006, 08:45:35 am »

I'd love to know more about how this power strip works.  What are the red/blue outlets for?  And what causes everything to go off when the computer shuts down? 

I've been looking at the same link that eschmunk posted for about a month.  And i'm terrified of screwing something up since I'm not experienced in wiring...and even if I had it tested...I don't really understand how the damn thing works to begin with.  Any help would be appreciated.  $32 is pretty cheap for the cause.

I have this power strip.  The blue outlet is the "control".  That's where you plug the PC in.  This outlet is always hot and it senses current flow.  When the PC is turned on, it sense more current flowing and turns on the non-colored outlets.  When the PC is turned off, it senses less current flow and shuts the non-colored outlets off.  The red outlets are always hot.  In the context of a MAME cabinet you likely won't use the red outlets.  (The difference between the blue and the red, since both are always hot, is that the blue controls the other non-colored outlets, while the red are just always hot but don't control any other outlets.)

Now, a question for somebody else.  I bought this strip about a month ago.  It seemed to work great at first, but now it doesn't work at all.  I can't find an adjustment where it properly senses on or off of the PC.  The switched outlets are always on or always off regardless of the state of the PC.  Judging from all the positive comments I've read in these forums in other threads on this power strip I'm guessing I've just a dud and need to get it replaced under warranty.  However, I've been trying to contact the company and they aren't getting back to me.  Has anyone else had any experience with having to get one of these replaced under warranty, and did you have any trouble reaching the company or getting it replaced?  (Oh, on a side note, I did a test using a regular lamp and a flourescent light as the control as suggested on the Bits Ltd. web site and it has the same problem so it's not just my PC either.)

AtomSmasher

• I'm happy to fly below Saint's radar
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 02, 2022, 03:50:10 am
  • I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    • Atomic-Train
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2006, 12:04:02 pm »
Thats what I did and I wouldn't do it any other way.  It works great and is an easy 1 button power solution. 

Capthowdy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 13, 2015, 03:33:18 pm
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2006, 02:08:59 pm »
that sounds perfect then.  Exactly what I need.  I'll just wire some buttons to the computer.  That's easy enough.  Thanks for the help.

Taborious

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 29, 2011, 04:55:45 pm
  • Win or go Home!
    • The Way Back Machine
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2006, 10:12:09 am »
I've got an even easier solution. My cabinet is is a very tight spot so I can't get behind it to get tot he power strip and I didn't want to be re-wriing my PC switches. So what did I do? I used a power strip but then plugged the power strip into a remote power switch, you know like they use for xmas lights and what not just hit the "power on" on the remote and it supplys power to the power strip. works for both power on and power off.

As mentioned in the begging of the post I have my BIOS set to power on when power is supplied. Only thing I have to do is power the computer down before powering off the power switch which there are several ways to do this without going into windows. but Im not going to get into all of them just search this board there are lots of posts on the subject.

my 2 cents...
The Way Back Machine - http://www.taborious.com

jelwell

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 24, 2014, 03:47:21 pm
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2006, 03:26:48 pm »
yeah it's windows xp. but thats just it...i dont want to hit the power button, it seems to take out that arcade feel, i would like to think of a way if i can somehow build a button inside the arcade, the only thing i've thought of so far is to create a button attatched to a narrow spring loaded rod that'd attatched to the pc computer on/off button, kind of silly, but at least the button is built into the arcade cab. ...jus twondering but how do you others do it?

To get an "arcade feel" take a look at real arcade machines. They all have power buttons. I converted a cabinet - so my powerswitch was actually inside the coin door. So I just wired that momentary switch to my PC. My friend also did a conversion and his power switch was "hiding" on top of the unit with an arcade pushbutton sunk into the roof of the cabinet.

Joseph Elwell.

msingleton1977

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 02, 2014, 10:49:39 am
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2014, 12:32:50 am »
For those of you who want to shut down Windows XP SP3 safely this is how you do it:

From a command prompt, add this registry key:

reg add “HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows NT” /v DontPowerOffAfterShutdown /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

Then, run the command “shutdown /s /t 0” any time you want to see the “It’s now safe to turn off your computer.” If you click on Start, Shut Down it will still power off the computer. You have to use a batch file or put the command in your front end.

I'm doing this to shut down my cabinet along with this Belkin BG108000-04 Conserve Energy-Saving Surge Strip. It comes with a remote control so no wiring!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001GQ2W6W/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=KUED1HIOQ50J&coliid=I3415LEF31ZHM8

Monty

keilmillerjr

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 06, 2023, 10:20:39 pm
  • Web Developer.
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2014, 08:49:30 am »

Wire the power pins on motherboard to an arcade button, or the momentary power button found on control/test panels on some coin mechs such as happ golden tee over under. It doesn't get any more "original" than using an original button. Lol

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 05, 2023, 09:18:51 am
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2014, 09:06:07 am »
I have a single mains switch which powers all electronics: PC, Monitor, amplifier, marquee lighting. The PC is setup to start on power up in the BIOS. This launches Windows (8) and Hyperspin. Exiting Hyperspin shuts down windows after which I can use the power switch to power the whole cab down.

keilmillerjr

• Offline Offline
  • Web Developer.
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2014, 09:09:45 am »
^^^^ you can use a smart strip to eliminate the need for that extra switch.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2014, 10:59:54 am »
^^^^ you can use a smart strip to eliminate the need for that extra switch.
there is no extra switch. There is only one!

offset

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:19:01 pm
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2014, 11:05:26 am »
@EMDB that is pretty cool.

Do you have a quick wiring diagram?

I need the same thing for some arcade cabinets I have (gutted conversions that I'm brainstorming how to run MAME on them).

They all have the Isolation Transformer for the CRT and original power bricks, just need to tie in my computer to the existing power switch on the cabinet.

I guess I could try to tie in the computer power strip to the circuit with the main power switch and cabinet interlock switches (coin door and back cabinet interlock switches).

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2014, 01:58:26 pm »
@EMDB that is pretty cool.

Do you have a quick wiring diagram?

I need the same thing for some arcade cabinets I have (gutted conversions that I'm brainstorming how to run MAME on them).

They all have the Isolation Transformer for the CRT and original power bricks, just need to tie in my computer to the existing power switch on the cabinet.

I guess I could try to tie in the computer power strip to the circuit with the main power switch and cabinet interlock switches (coin door and back cabinet interlock switches).
Sure. Here you are:

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2019, 07:35:34 pm
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2014, 02:14:43 pm »
Install Linux and you will never need to power it down.
If I had only one wish, it would be for three more wishes.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2014, 02:43:43 pm »
And there we go again :o  Windows bashing instead of actually contributing to the discussion...

edekoning

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 10, 2022, 02:21:38 pm
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2014, 03:15:57 pm »

Sure you do, if you care about not wasting energy.

keilmillerjr

• Offline Offline
  • Web Developer.
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2014, 03:25:19 pm »

While I love Linux and can't stand windows, the issue is not related to a specific OS. Peripherals such as amps or anything else that might be powered by a wall connector should not be left on.

Get a smart strip. It will retain power to one socket at all times (computer), and trigger the rest by USB (when the computer is on. Then do as I previously said and attach on arcade button or momentary button to the power pins on the motherboard. It's that simple. One touch, on. One touch, off.

EMDB

• Offline Offline
  • Project RetroCade
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2014, 03:34:42 pm »

While I love Linux and can't stand windows, the issue is not related to a specific OS. Peripherals such as amps or anything else that might be powered by a wall connector should not be left on.

Get a smart strip. It will retain power to one socket at all times (computer), and trigger the rest by USB (when the computer is on. Then do as I previously said and attach on arcade button or momentary button to the power pins on the motherboard. It's that simple. One touch, on. One touch, off.
Extending the power switch of a PC to the outside of your cab is not really arcade authentic in my opinion but it get's the job done. I merely gave an alternative solution. Pick whatever you like best  :cheers:

keilmillerjr

• Offline Offline
  • Web Developer.
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2014, 03:45:52 pm »

Extending the power switch of a PC to the outside of your cab is not really arcade authentic in my opinion but it get's the job done. I merely gave an alternative solution. Pick whatever you like best  :cheers:

If you read my previous post, I said you could also use the power button from the golden tee over under happ coin door. I'm sure many other machines had momentary buttons for power. That's 100% arcade authentic, using the actual arcade power button! Jeeze. Lol

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2019, 07:35:34 pm
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2014, 04:03:37 pm »

Sure you do, if you care about not wasting energy.

My 380 day linux box (which has all my emulators and Steam on) cost £12 last year in electricity.  Which would equate to $5 US.
If I had only one wish, it would be for three more wishes.

Thenasty

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:21:30 pm
    • Thenasty's Arcademania Horizontal/Vertical monitor setup.
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2014, 05:52:00 pm »
I think after 8 years, StripHouseBandit had move on :)
Thenasty's Arcademania Horizontal/Vertical setup.
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=26696.0

Free VGA Breakout Cable
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=38228.0

Ultimate All in One Coin Mech write up (Make your own)
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=19200.0

Caparo8bit

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 28, 2018, 02:13:32 am
  • Hyperspin/Maximus
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2014, 06:04:19 pm »
just dont make tha same mistake

now thinking on my solution

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 06:09:10 pm by Caparo8bit »