Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: The PowerMAME Wiki  (Read 1841 times)

JoyMonkey

• Voodoo Wiki Master . . .
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
    • JoyMonkey.com
The PowerMAME Wiki
« on: March 06, 2006, 12:44:57 pm »
All of a sudden my host (Globat.com) has turned to crap. Up until now I thought they were great, anytime I had a problem they solved it pretty much instantly. But now they keep giving me repeated run-around answers and haven't been anble to do anything to fix my problem; I haven't been able to modify existing files or create new folders on joymonkey.com since Thursday. As a result the PowerMAME Wiki has been somewhat crippled. Shame.

So, I'm moving everything to a 1and1.com hosting account. The wiki shouldn't be too difficult to move, so it should be back up and running sometime soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

mahuti

• Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Back from the dead.
Re: The PowerMAME Wiki
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 07:06:05 pm »
dreamhost.com

Not the cheapest, but one of the best. I also like mediatemple.com, but if I had my druthers, I'd choose dreamhost. The longer I'm with them, the more services, space, traffic and stuff they give me for free.
Formerly known for the (apparently now defunct) arcadeartlibrary

JoyMonkey

• Voodoo Wiki Master . . .
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
    • JoyMonkey.com
Re: The PowerMAME Wiki
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 10:44:41 am »
I've finished transfering joymonkey.com to the new host; I ended up going with 1and1 in the end since they have pretty much identical features as my last host, are a little cheaper and have much better reviews. The server I'm on seems to be a little faster too.

Anyway, the Wiki is back up and running at 100%.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31