Main > Wiki Discussion

Wow!

(1/2) > >>

saint:
I've been having a hell of a time lately and haven't been able to spend as much time here as I wanted to, particularly on the wiki. However, you guys are doing an amazing job on it -- like seriously jaw dropping wow. I'm extremely greatful - thank you!

JoyMonkey:
Yeah, I think Drew is looking to get a 'Voodoo Master of the Wiki People' custom title too  ;D

I just hope it doesn't get so informative that it makes Project Arcade a non-essential purchase.

sirwoogie:
Some people still like books in the end. I'm not hoping to canabalize the book sales for saint, but really all  the info that is in the book is on the website or forum... perhaps just not in the right location.

I think the wiki is shaping out to be a better resource than I could have anticipated. Especially once we get it tweaked and have more authors in there.

JoyMonkey:
I'd start on the Software section, but it's always 'where to start' thats the problem.

saint:
Book sales are absolutely bottom last on any priority. The book was about fun and ego -- it certainly isn't about getting rich (you should see my indentured servant contract.) I frankly haven't made a dime from the book in over a year due to various fees/returns/etc.... Near as I can tell it's selling around 200-250 copies a month when alls said and done. The web site is much more important :)

--- Quote from: sirwoogie on February 28, 2006, 09:14:58 am ---Some people still like books in the end. I'm not hoping to canabalize the book sales for saint, but really all  the info that is in the book is on the website or forum... perhaps just not in the right location.

I think the wiki is shaping out to be a better resource than I could have anticipated. Especially once we get it tweaked and have more authors in there.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version