Main > Wiki Discussion

Bug - Viewing in Various Formats

<< < (2/2)

Tiger-Heli:
Text at top of page in IE says this, if this helps:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/html/wiki.arcadecontrols.com/w/extensions/Auth_smf.php:505) in /www/html/wiki.arcadecontrols.com/w/includes/OutputPage.php on line 455

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/html/wiki.arcadecontrols.com/w/extensions/Auth_smf.php:505) in /www/html/wiki.arcadecontrols.com/w/includes/OutputPage.php on line 456

sirwoogie:
Try this now.
--- Quote from: Tiger-Heli on February 22, 2006, 02:46:30 pm ---Text at top of page in IE says this, if this helps:

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I saw that in your image dumps.

Try now. I have a hunch I fixed it.

Tiger-Heli:
Yep - looks good in IE now.

Thanks SirWoogie!!!!

sirwoogie:
Bah, what a stupid problem. For all of you PHP jockies out there, do not have trailing whitespace after the closing ?> in a <php ?> bracket. I had an extra CR at the end of the authentication module, and that is what caused it.

How stupid.

saint:
Heh. Good catch.

--- Quote from: sirwoogie on February 22, 2006, 07:06:05 pm ---Bah, what a stupid problem. For all of you PHP jockies out there, do not have trailing whitespace after the closing ?> in a <php ?> bracket. I had an extra CR at the end of the authentication module, and that is what caused it.

How stupid.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version