Arcade Collecting > Miscellaneous Arcade Talk

Arcade auctions

<< < (2/41) > >>

SirPeale:

--- Quote from: ChadTower on March 20, 2006, 01:40:01 pm ---There are almost ZERO auctions EVER in the Boston area.

--- End quote ---

Yeah!  Why IS that, anyway?  Off the top of my head, in the last four years, I can think of three auctions.

AlexC:
None in Houston as well, I always have to drive to Dallas, 4 hours away :P

slycrel:
Hey, it could be worse.  I live in Utah, and the closest auction I've ever seen is in Denver.  Then maybe california or texas are next.  I may have even seen one once in arizona.

So yeah, I've never been to one.  Don't complain about a 4 hour drive.  lol.

ChadTower:

--- Quote from: Peale on March 22, 2006, 08:10:21 pm ---Yeah!  Why IS that, anyway?  Off the top of my head, in the last four years, I can think of three auctions.

--- End quote ---

SuperAuction's story is that when they came up here the auction did so poorly that they won't do it again.

Jeff AMN:

--- Quote from: slycrel on March 27, 2006, 12:04:14 pm ---Hey, it could be worse.  I live in Utah, and the closest auction I've ever seen is in Denver.  Then maybe california or texas are next.  I may have even seen one once in arizona.

So yeah, I've never been to one.  Don't complain about a 4 hour drive.  lol.

--- End quote ---

I'm in Utah too. If you ever hear about anything coming up, send me a PM. I'll do the same for you, of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version