Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Any chance of a new board for PowerMAME discussions and troubleshooting?  (Read 2107 times)

AllisterFiend

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 04, 2013, 05:04:16 am
  • Rush 2112
    • Check out my Dragon's Lair/MAME cabinet.
This suggestion came up in one of the PowerMAME threads and I have not seen anyone else post about it yet so here it is.

I really like the PowerMAME project and I look forward to reading the messages about it on a daily basis.

Since this project involves many discussions and troubleshooting and involves mostly members from BYOAC, It would be nice to have one place to go to so we can keep up with the different discussions and have them all in one place.

BYOAC seems like the logical place to make the PowerMAME forum it's home as this project is a great asset to this community. And not to mention everyone working on the project hangs around here anyway.

Hope you give it some thought.

Thank You,

Allister Fiend

SirPoonga

• Puck'em Up
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2023, 09:22:35 pm
  • The Bears Still Suck!
Re: Any chance of a new board for PowerMAME discussions and troubleshooting?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 05:58:27 pm »
I'd suggest adding it to the support forums, make sure MikeQ is one of the moderators for it.

saint

• turned to the Dark Side
  • Supreme Chancellor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 17, 2024, 07:49:54 am
  • I only work in cyberspace...
    • Build Your Own Arcade Controls
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 06:19:52 pm »
If the author/project head wants it we can set one up -- someone ask him please?

I'd suggest adding it to the support forums, make sure MikeQ is one of the moderators for it.
--- John St.Clair
     Build Your Own Arcade Controls FAQ
     http://www.arcadecontrols.com/
     Project Arcade 2!
     http://www.projectarcade2.com/
     saint@arcadecontrols.com

MikeQ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 07:45:42 pm »
quote author=saint link=topic=50196.msg489826#msg489826 date=1140131992]
If the author/project head wants it we can set one up -- someone ask him please?

[/quote]

Yes please.  This seems like the most logical place for it.  No sense dragging a bunch of people over to a different website for another arcade forum.  We seem to be abusing the main forum as it is. 

Thanks Saint.