Main > Woodworking

Water Damage base repair - Generic BnB cabinet

<< < (3/5) > >>

markrvp:
Excellent tutorial.  I can't believe there isn't a visible line.  Pretty amazing.

Tahnok:
Good tutorial, what what's with the sawboard? That clearly isn't the same one that you linked to. Did you modify it with a track and sled? I was looking at putting something like that together a while ago and would love to see what you have done.

nostrebor:

--- Quote from: tahnok100 on February 24, 2006, 01:29:00 am ---Good tutorial, what what's with the sawboard? That clearly isn't the same one that you linked to. Did you modify it with a track and sled? I was looking at putting something like that together a while ago and would love to see what you have done.

--- End quote ---

It is mentioned in my second post:

--- Quote from: nostrebor on February 11, 2006, 10:08:42 am ---2nd pic shows the setup with my sawboard and the circular saw. This particular sawboard is an aftermarket setup with a guide angle and a roller-bearing guide plate that mounts to a circular saw. It was a Christmas gift and it's really nice, but a sawboard like the one detailed in the link above will do just as well.

--- End quote ---

It came from Penn State Industries - on sale for $69 when I got it.

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/ps.html

Tahnok:
I don't know how I missed that. $69 on sale? That's exactly why I'm building my own.

nostrebor:
It was spendy, but there a 5 roller bearings on the saw mount. Once you have the plate engaged onto the track, it is as accurate as a table saw, with no effort to keep it aligned. You just close your eyes and push, and get perfect cuts.

It's one of my favorite tools!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version