Main > Forum/Website Discussion

Support forums for your product available here

(1/1)

saint:
We've added a category called "Support Forums" for dedicated message forums for specific products. If you've got a product you would like to offer support for, but don't want to set up your own forum, you can request a forum here. I'd like to limit support forums to products that have some amount of users, and I'd like it to follow the same essential rules of the forums. Other than that feel free to hot link directly to it from your own website, moderate the forum, etc...

If you'd like one, please post here or email me directly.

(Thanks to Peale for starting the idea!)

Cheers!

--- saint

saint:
If the support forums grow any more (which they are welcome to do if you're looking for a support forum for your product), then inactive support forums will be de-listed. They'll still be there and available, but they won't be hot-linked at the top (to save space).

--- saint
-

screaming:
holy cow.  That giant-ass navigation box at the top makes me have to scroll down to see the new stuff.  Any chance we can get a theme that doesn't include that?

Ummon:

--- Quote from: screaming on September 13, 2006, 06:41:17 pm ---holy cow.  That giant-ass navigation box at the top makes me have to scroll down to see the new stuff.  Any chance we can get a theme that doesn't include that?

--- End quote ---

Well, it wouldn't if the ads weren't in the way, but.....regardless, I totally use it to get around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version