Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Nothing shows up when I boot (Got it working, nevermind)  (Read 799 times)

hnugz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 14, 2013, 06:18:38 pm
    • Horrorcore Games
Nothing shows up when I boot (Got it working, nevermind)
« on: February 02, 2006, 11:56:49 pm »
I had my pc all configured and ready to go.  I removed the ati drivers, shut down the pc, and installed the arcadevga card.  In my cabinet I have an RCA arcade monitor.  I connected the 5 wires from the arcade monitor to my jpac, the R,G,B,ground, and sync.  The rest of the jamma pins are just loose atm.  The monitor is currently connected to the isolation transformer which is connected to the power supply that came with it.  Everything seemed to turn on so I thought it would be easiest to leave it since there is no direct connection from the isolation transformer to the wall.  When I start up the monitor power supply and turn on the pc, I don't get anything.  All the lights come on showing that everything should be working, but I get no picture.  What am I doing wrong?

*EDIT*
The sync connector to the monitor was plugged into the wrong place after I was messing around with it.  Luckily I had some pictures before I did anything.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 11:38:06 am by hnugz »
"Don't play pinball if you only got one arm, cuz your score will suck."