Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Any vector gurus that can help me?  (Read 1190 times)

prOk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 28, 2015, 08:29:34 pm
  • www.rgvac.com
    • Brian's Classic Arcade
Any vector gurus that can help me?
« on: January 07, 2006, 07:10:30 pm »
I'm scanning like crazy to make new files to cut arcade stencils.. today I got the Stargate Mini and Juno First scanned, in the next few days I have 3 more originally painted games to scan..  Anyone care to take a stab at drawing one of them?   Send me an email bsonej@hotmail.com and I'll send you the link to download the scans (i've stitched them together already).  Of course, once the files are done, whoever draws them can submit them to the arcade art library.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

/brian

www.rgvac.com

spriggy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2024, 09:45:27 pm
Re: Any vector gurus that can help me?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 11:32:19 am »
prOK,

I haven't vectorised anything for quite a while for various reasons....time being one of them.

However, the 'Juno First' side art is really basic stuff.... so throw it my way.  I'll shuffle some time to do it... plus I have a slight itch to dabble again.  :)

Digressing, I'll have to grab a set of the Taito stencils off you, some time in the future. 

Cheers

#edit#  http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=48291.msg468703#msg468703
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 01:19:29 am by spriggy »
"Once a Knight, always a Knight.   Twice a night.. and your doing alright!!" ::)