Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS or Trade: NES Games (UK)  (Read 504 times)

Franco

• Trade Count: (0)
FS or Trade: NES Games (UK)
« on: December 26, 2005, 01:02:39 pm »
I bought a NES do do a DC NES mod and got five games with the system. Obviously I wont be needing the games so I thought some of you guys may be interested.

This is what I have:

- Marble Madness
- The Newzealand Story
- World Wrestling
- Kickle Cubicle
- The Adventures of Bayou Billy

Really I am not looking for anything for the games, only shipping. I thought I would post here instead of the official free items thread just to get more exposure tor you guys, im not bothered about selling or trading but im not going to turn anything down.  ;)

I tried to test the games but the NES would not power up, it was sold as untested so that was fine. Because of this I cannot say if the games work or not.

I would rather these go to an BYOAC'r than a randon ebay user.