Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: {...Space Invaders Cabinet for TRADE in seattle...}  (Read 838 times)

babydickonboard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 22, 2008, 08:28:56 pm
  • {/....KILL YOUR TELIVISION....\}
{...Space Invaders Cabinet for TRADE in seattle...}
« on: December 20, 2005, 06:18:20 pm »
::SEATTLE, WASHINGTON:: So after a long debate w/ myself, i have decided to part w/ my space invaders cabinet.  I feel like somebody else will appreciate this cab alot more then me as i have no sentimental feelings towards the game.  ( i dont even really like the gameplay....)  I'm looking to trade for another cab (something classic or jamma, doesnt need to be working.)

Now, to list the things wrong w/ the space invaders...... there are some appearence problems, such as the chipping of wood on the bottom, a few scuffs on the side, and some wear at the top.  All the major cosmetic problems are shown in the pics.
Electronic wise..... i can hear the monitor power up and hear some sound come out of the speakers, but the monitor remains dark.  I tested the power supply, and it is not giving out the proper +12v its supposed to to the motherboard.  the other lines on the power supply appear to be giving out the proper voltiges.  as i am unexperieced w/ arcade electronics, i am unsure if is the end or only the beginning to the problems.  asides from that, there is nothing else that comes to mind... the printing on the plexi is in top shape, oh yeah, the speaker needs to be replaced as theres a crack in the current one.  the lights for the top of the plexi were replaced.

i would of have liked to spend the money and restore this, but i just kept putting it off and putting it off as i couldn't justify putting money into a cab i will only enjoy somewhat.  and i sure as hell wasn't going to mame it.  just trying to find a better home for it.
if you have any questions, just reply.

(i think i will also take money offers.....cause i can just buy a cab w/ that.)

oh yeah, if you can't fix it yourself, elektronforge.com quoted me at about 20-40 dollars to get it fixed.....
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 02:55:17 am by babydickonboard »

babydickonboard

• Offline Offline
  • {/....KILL YOUR TELIVISION....\}
Re: {...Space Invaders Cabinet for TRADE...}
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 06:20:49 pm »

babydickonboard

• Offline Offline