Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcadeemulator.net, semi ann. clearance sale has begun look for the thread  (Read 370435 times)

divemaster127

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 02, 2018, 08:05:08 pm
  • My webstore is arcadeemulator.net
    • arcadeemulator.net
Just wanted to fyi the GoldLeaf Pushbuttons by Ultimarc are now in stock & available.
dm
I carry both ultimarc & happ items, all brand new & I ship from the united states. My online store is ARCADEEMULATOR.NET, pm if I can help in anyway.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Just want to remind everyone Ultimarc will be closing in 2 weeks for vacation.  I always stock up with extra items.  If you need something special please let me know and I can get it brought in on my last order before ultimarc closes up
dm
I carry both ultimarc & happ items, all brand new & I ship from the united states. My online store is ARCADEEMULATOR.NET, pm if I can help in anyway.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Just wanted to fyi, I am fully stock on ultimarc items if anyone needs anything while Andy is on vacation.  I started with 60 ipac2 & have 40 left & 19 jpacs in stock
thanks
dm
arcadeemulator.net

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I just wanted to fyi everyone I now have the Ultimarc Boxed Gun sets ready to go now in stock, these are very nice $95.00 each blue or black, you can pm me here or purchase online thru my store at arcadeemulator.net
thanks
dm

dextercf

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 10, 2022, 05:26:18 pm
  • [thisispersonal]
Im looking for some replacement buttons for my CP.
I have tried to email Suze/Happ, but everything halted after the representative asked where I lived and I answered Norway.

From what I have found out, these are Starpoint buttons. Illuminated.
The holes in the CP are about 24-25mm diameter and has the typial notch so you can't spin the button around.

Would be awesome if you could pull those out of your rabbit hat! :P

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Hello, can you please sene me a pm of the item numbers you are looking for shipping, to Norway is not a problem
thanks
dm

dextercf

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 10, 2022, 05:26:18 pm
  • [thisispersonal]
Hello, can you please sene me a pm of the item numbers you are looking for shipping, to Norway is not a problem
thanks
dm
PM sent!

dholcombe

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 24, 2012, 10:45:39 pm
Do you plan to stock the front restrictor for the u360? It's great to have a vendor reselling Ultimarc in the US to avoid long shipping times and higher cost.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Hello, I have these items in stock.  Can you send me a pm
dm

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
Hello, I have these items in stock.  Can you send me a pm
dm

I never got a reply to my PM
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Hello, can you please resend to me
dm

mike96sc2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 14, 2016, 10:33:27 pm
Pretty disasspointed with my J-Pac purchase for the following reasons.

1. Never rec'd confirmation of shipment (not a big deal, but I had to ask when nearly a week had gone by).

2. J-Pac arrived in a Fancy Feast Cat Food Box, inside it was stuffed with paper. No static shielded bag or anything to protect it. Not to mention I paid $10 for this shipping (shipped 1st class)

3. Not the new JPac version as advertised on your site, no USB port included like in the pictures.

4. I paid extra for the PS2 to USB cable, it didn't come with. I e-mailed about this and was told I could have my $4 back, the cord shipped, or send the whole thing back. I opt'ed for the partial refund, 48 hours and no refund yet.

5. This thing looks clearly used, it's got scratches on the pins, some sticker / tape residue on the back, a couple funny scratches on some of the chips. Etc.

Yeah I could send it back for a refund, but I'm stuck paying for return shipping, losing the money I paid for shipping in the first place, and still needing a J-Pac to get my arcade completed.

Individually none of these things but me too much, but combined they really have left a sour feeling here. Glad some other people had good experiences, but I think I'll go elsewhere next time.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Hello, I am sorry for any issues, we had already talked by pm.  The item is brand new from ultimarc, these come wrapped in bubble wrap, I offered to send you the usb cable but you asked for a refund(the $4.00 is coming over today. .  All ultimarc items, come brand new from ultimarc with the full warrenty.  Feel free to send back for a full refund if you wish. Stamps.com emails all ship info when the item goes out.   
thanks
dm

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Sent you a pm, I thought this was already worked out.  You said a $4.00 refund was fine on the cable.  I only sell brand new ultimarc items with a full warrenty.  That jpac is the latest version, ultimarc has sent me.  Its not a problem to return I will issue a full refund with shipping. We talked on thursday I was going to refund today on my work day.
thanks
dm
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:21:37 am by divemaster127 »

Q*bert

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 21, 2023, 10:11:53 am
Do you sell the ArcadeVGA 3000? 

If so, are they in stock, how much $,  and how do I order?

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Yes, I have 3 in stock, they are $89.00 each.  You can order at my webstore at arcadeemulator.net.  Please send a pm if you have any questions
thanks
dm

Q*bert

• Offline Offline
Yes, I have 3 in stock, they are $89.00 each.  You can order at my webstore at arcadeemulator.net.  Please send a pm if you have any questions
thanks
dm

You only show the ArcadeVGA 2 in your store.  Is it really the 3000?

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Yes, it is I only have the newest version in stock right now.  These just came in on my last order
dm

Q*bert

• Offline Offline
Yes, it is I only have the newest version in stock right now.  These just came in on my last order
dm

Bought and paid for.   

Thanks!

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I have the order, this will ship out right away
thanks
dm

Seith

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 08, 2018, 10:50:41 am
What are typical ship times to Canada through your store?  I put an order in last Sunday, just wondering around when I can expect it.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Can you please contact via pm & with your order number.  I have several Canada orders right now
thanks
dm

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I found your order via your email, the order was placed monday & I sent you a pm
dm

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
Do you have any black aimtrack guns in stock?
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Hello, I have 2 left in stock.   If you need you can order from my webstore.  Arcadeemulator.net, they will last long
Thanks
Dm

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Hello if anyone needs ultimarc items, I am fully stocked except for Arcadevga.  The Disney Company took all of those & half my jpacs, I am kinda curious what they are going to use them for.  I also have 5 black boxed guns in stock.
thanks
dm

DillonFoulds

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 27, 2019, 05:04:44 am
They're building some custom wreck-it ralph cabinets :P

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Just wanted to fyi, I have 6 black boxed ultimarc guns available.
dm

Necro

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 29, 2022, 08:22:22 pm
  • Building a 'Classic' MAME Cab
Hello if anyone needs ultimarc items, I am fully stocked except for Arcadevga.  The Disney Company took all of those & half my jpacs, I am kinda curious what they are going to use them for.  I also have 5 black boxed guns in stock.
thanks
dm

This needs to be investigated. :)

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Lots of new stuff in from Ultimarc, I have the automatic 4/8 ways sticks, $39.00 each, please send a pm, if I can help you with anything
thanks
Gary
arcadeemulator.net

Zensouken

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 04, 2014, 02:22:56 pm
Do you carry any of the Ultimarc cold cathode cabinet marquee lights? If so, what are the sizes you offer (in length) and what is their max height and width? My custom cab is pretty compact so I need to se if it works with my plans. Thanks!  :)

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I have some in stock, let me get some measurements & I will pm them to you
Thanks
Dm

Zensouken

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 04, 2014, 02:22:56 pm
I have some in stock, let me get some measurements & I will pm them to you
Thanks
Dm

Thanks, much appreciated!

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I am now carrying fully functional coin doors for $20 to $23.00 each, also carrying sawna joysticks now
dm

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
New Product, I am now carrying led tubes that fit into the existing light fixture of your marquee.  These are sweet, they last forever & us only 1/10 the power.  So a one time buy & you never have to buy new lighting again. 
dm

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
BLACK FRIDAY 10% OFF SALE ON SELECT ITEMS, SEND ME A PM FOR QUOTE!!!
« Reply #1875 on: November 23, 2012, 02:02:50 pm »
BLACK FRIDAY SALE AT ARCADEEMULATOR.NET, UNTIL 10 PM CENTRAL TIME TONIGHT, SEND A PM FOR A QUOTE, 10% OFF SELECTED ITEMS.  Basically items that I can discount where I have enough markup, but its a lot of items, just send me a pm with a list of items I will give the 10% off as much as possible.  For example Happ comp joysticks & concave pushbuttons, I already have these marked very low as loss leaders.  So for today, I can give a 5% sale price on those.
thanks
dm

equlizer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 17, 2019, 02:56:48 am
  • All your base are belong to us
Re: BLACK FRIDAY 10% OFF SALE ON SELECT ITEMS, SEND ME A PM FOR QUOTE
« Reply #1876 on: November 25, 2012, 01:47:53 am »
So the optitrak will connect straight with USB with included cable?  how much is shipping to canada? thx

email me:  encino34@gmail.com

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
PM sent

Qwintin

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 28, 2014, 11:32:46 am
order sent :)

WindDrake

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 03, 2020, 09:49:05 pm
  • Electrical Engineer
Put in an order 12/9 (ORD201212092), still hasn't shipped. Problems? Trying to finish this project by christmas for my brother.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 12:19:02 am by WindDrake »