Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcadeemulator.net, semi ann. clearance sale has begun look for the thread  (Read 370437 times)

divemaster127

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 02, 2018, 08:05:08 pm
  • My webstore is arcadeemulator.net
    • arcadeemulator.net
I am sorry but I gave you free shipping & I paid for it, its 3 days to TX.  I shipped your order in 8 days, I had to order in a 2 parts due to it was a large order.   Happ is moving buildings right now & are only shipping half of the items that I ordered.  I shipped your items as soon as they  arrived.  I had already explained this on Wednesday.  As I have explained on the first page of my post.  I am full time military.  I pack orders Fridays & Saturdays & ship on Mondays.  If something is not available I will ship as soon as it arrives.  I sold 75 black comp sticks last week & did not have enough to fill your order that is why the order was delayed I emailed this Wednesday & told you this again this morning.  I also gave you free freight which is 3 days to TX.
thanks
dm
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 10:37:19 pm by divemaster127 »
I carry both ultimarc & happ items, all brand new & I ship from the united states. My online store is ARCADEEMULATOR.NET, pm if I can help in anyway.

DillonFoulds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 27, 2019, 05:04:44 am
Quick bump for Divemaster (not like he needs it!). Finally got around to drilling/routing my new 4p control panel this weekend.

Huge thanks to DM! Great service, great parts. Will not hesitate to order from DM again (and I will be, for my next project :D).

Thanks again DM!

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
thanks please pm if I can help you anymore
dm
I carry both ultimarc & happ items, all brand new & I ship from the united states. My online store is ARCADEEMULATOR.NET, pm if I can help in anyway.

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
I need 2 super joystick. do you have the original happcontrols super joysticks?? I heard some other company makes the sticks or something now.. ???

need a confirmation and I will paypal the $. I got some stuff from you before all worked fine.

piecesof8

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2014, 08:50:24 pm
  • The party boat is here.
Hey dm, I just paypal'd you. Thanks!

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Just wanted to fyi I am now carrying the ultimarc gun bodies
dm

Xynie

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 13, 2020, 09:30:19 am
  • Sometimes, I feel like Dilbert.
Just another thanks to add to the thread... fast shipping, well packed... everything is here.  Thanks!

Jasonmm

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 30, 2021, 01:07:46 pm
found it ... thanks
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 11:10:39 am by Jasonmm »

Bender

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 28, 2016, 08:12:21 pm
    • Happ to Tron Conversion tutorial
do you carry the happ pica vinyl?

if so what quantity/size does it come in? and what's the shipping to Maine?

Thanks!

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
I do not stock it due to I have had issues with happ folding up the vinyl & then customers are not happy due to getting the wrinkles out.  But if you are ok with that ahead of time if you will get me a happ number of which vinyl you need, I can order you in anything you want
dm

Jasonmm

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 30, 2021, 01:07:46 pm
Hello ...  

pm sent ...

thanks Jason
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 03:01:19 pm by Jasonmm »

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Re: -VENDOR-HAPP, Ultimarc BIG SALE PM FOR QUOTE MY WEBSTORE IS ARCADEEMULATOR.NET
« Reply #1811 on: September 09, 2010, 01:45:43 pm »
Just wanted to fyi I have the new versions ipac2 in stock & I also have ipac4's in stock.
dm

shateredsoul

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 25, 2013, 08:23:51 pm
Re: -VENDOR-HAPP, Ultimarc BIG SALE PM FOR QUOTE MY WEBSTORE IS ARCADEEMULATOR.NET
« Reply #1812 on: September 13, 2010, 03:56:54 am »
are prebuilt ultimarc guns available yet? what about the sensor bar that already has a shell cover? If so, how much and do you have any in stock? Didn't see it on your website.

MikeyMerse

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 30, 2011, 03:39:52 pm
+1
Just bought some Happ Marquee Retainers from him, and he was awesome to work with and had very quick responses (albeit semi-mumbo-jumbo).

I asked for them to be cut to 24.5" and they were EXACT! I couldn't have cut them better myself.

I am always weary about ordering something that needs to be cut to a specific size, because it will usually be 1/16" off because they cut ON the line they marked or something of that nature.

I am very pleased and impressed, and I believe the shipping was VERY fair! Thanks again.

jasonbar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 30, 2023, 02:52:55 am
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
Bought 8 buttons (4 black, 4 white-on-black P1-P4 start buttons).

Good product, good shipping speed, good price.

Thanks!
-Jason

highholyme

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 19, 2011, 02:05:11 pm
  • Hrmmmmm.
« Reply #1815 on: November 03, 2010, 01:51:23 pm »
Order sent via paypal last night.
So excited to start my first project I could scream, but I don't feel it would carry well over the internet.  :cry:

Can't wait!  :burgerking:

clickaus

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 11, 2017, 04:20:47 am
« Reply #1816 on: November 06, 2010, 02:04:31 pm »
Just placed my order with DM, I could not have asked for a better person to deal with.
Thx for all the tips and answering all my questions
Looking forward to getting my order  ;)

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
« Reply #1817 on: November 07, 2010, 02:34:13 pm »
I am packing happ & utimarc orders for the next 4 hours if you need anything shipped tommorrow, please send me a pm or chechout at arcadeemulator.net
dm

highholyme

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 19, 2011, 02:05:11 pm
  • Hrmmmmm.
« Reply #1818 on: November 11, 2010, 10:17:05 am »
Got my order yesterday. Pleased as punch, a couple of the contacts were bent on the Superstick microswitches, but nothing terrible. Everything else was in perfect condition.
Good price, fast shipping.
Would definitely recommend!  :notworthy:

clickaus

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 11, 2017, 04:20:47 am
« Reply #1819 on: November 26, 2010, 01:07:52 am »
Thumbs Up DM my order arrived today in Australia. Very very pleased with all the stuff I ordered.
Thanks for all your help  ;)

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
« Reply #1820 on: November 26, 2010, 11:56:08 am »
Glad you received your order, I am packing today & tommorrow if anyone needs something shipped right away, I am stocked at 95%, you can email me for a quote or just order from arcadeemultor.net, I can order in 99% of happ or ultimarc items if you do not see something you need
thanks
dm

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
« Reply #1821 on: December 07, 2010, 04:20:46 pm »
Hope everyone is having a good Christmas season.  I just wanted to post that I am offering the Ultimarc guns kits, shells & full assembled guns now prices are below.
thanks
dm
ultimarc gun kit-$44.00 includes TV sensor
2nd gun kit-$36.00
gun shell-$44.00 does 1 gun
Assembled kit & gun ready to go-$120.00
2nd assembled kit & gun ready to go-$112.00 does not include tv sensor.

Please pm if you have any questions.  I have 2 assembled sets in stock plus kits & shells.

cadis12

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 24, 2014, 12:43:05 pm
    • My machine
« Reply #1822 on: December 16, 2010, 06:12:56 pm »
Hey Dive,
Just sent you $$ via PayPal for my Trackball order. 

By the way....
I have ordered all my stuff from you way in the past.  You seem to have become a very popular seller around here.  I'm just curious....do you have a killer MAME cabinet yourself?  I can't seem to find any pictures of projects you have worked on. 

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
« Reply #1823 on: December 20, 2010, 07:05:14 pm »
Just wanted to FYI I am on vacation all from my real job. So I am shipping arcade orders everyday, please pm if you need anything or feel free to order from my webstore at arcadeemulator.net. 
dm
I will be finishing my gameroom this week & posting pics

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Just wanted to fyi that the PacLED64 Advanced LED Controller is now available from ultimarc.

jasonbar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 30, 2023, 02:52:55 am
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
Howdy-

I'm upgrading my joysticks & ditching the black bats for proper red balls, finally.

I'm looking for 1.5" diameter red joystick balls with an M6x1.0 thread.  I'd like them to match (as closely as reasonably possible) to my beloved Wico 4" Robotron joysticks.  I don't need the shafts--just the balls themselves.

I didn't see this item in this thread, but I certainly might have missed it!

The balls are to go on 4 Ultimarc Mag-Stik Plus shafts, so I need 4.

Please let me know availability and cost + shipping to 91107 if you've got them.

Thanks,
-Jason

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Let me look this up & I send you a message back via pm
dm

wongojack

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 13, 2019, 06:20:17 pm
    • Robotron Patcher
PM'd you a request - THANKS!

unclet

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 26, 2023, 07:34:43 pm
fyi:  Just sent you a PM asking about prices on Happ trackball boards.

ubermick

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 05, 2021, 02:29:01 am
For those who do the ebay thing, DM also sells his stuff on there too. Which worked out perfectly for me, because I had a few ebay gift cards lying around, and I needed an i-pac2! Looking forward to getting my paws on it, and starting my build.  :cheers:
Mammy, why is everyone pointing at my cab and laughing?

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
hey thanks for the note,  pm me your full name and i will get it out tommorrow. i sold several today so just need the info
dm

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
hello, send me a pm of what pics you want & your email address, I have the happ bar stools in my gameroom I can send pics of those
dm

nitz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 24, 2015, 07:57:29 pm
Hi, just sent you a PM wondering if you can get the Happ coin switches, plus some other stuff. Thanks!

idsane

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 28, 2020, 11:00:42 pm
PM sent for quote

Minions

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2021, 01:43:57 pm
Ordered quite a few items, and they arrived fairly quickly. However I got the wrong color track ball (not a big deal), I just don't know if the color difference is worth the delay/cost of sending it back to get a white one (I got pearl). Also I wish I knew how long it would take for the retainer to get cut/shipped. Still would do business with again as there was never really a lack of communication.

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Hello the marquee orders are sent out after a few are received so the orders can be custom cut, once they are back the orders ship out.
thanks
dm

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Ultimarc is out of the ipac2 for a bit & I have 9 left if you need one you can get thru arcadeemulator.net or you can pm me for a quote.  These will be gone by monday
dm

ubermick

• Offline Offline
Ultimarc is out of the ipac2 for a bit & I have 9 left if you need one you can get thru arcadeemulator.net or you can pm me for a quote.  These will be gone by monday
dm

DM, any eta on those ipac2s? Haven't seen 'em in your ebay store for a while, but Ultimarc's showing them in stock...

divemaster127

• Offline Offline
    • arcadeemulator.net
Hello,I have 8 in stock you can order at arcadeemulator.net
thanks
dm

ubermick

• Offline Offline
Hello,I have 8 in stock you can order at arcadeemulator.net
thanks
dm

Done!!