Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: RODOTRON 38" MONITOR  (Read 1055 times)

yeakleync

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2006, 11:34:48 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
RODOTRON 38" MONITOR
« on: November 18, 2005, 06:50:43 pm »
Does anybody know of someone in the US that sells parts for rodotron I have chassis ch-281 and need control board 21028007 I was told. it has a 110 volt input but someone cut the plug off and stripped the wires and had it hooked to a transformer and power supply. so when i asked if it could be plugged into an outlet The person I got it from says it takes special voltage  and that is why it was connected to a transformer. now I got ahold of someone who worked for pentranic and they said that all those monitors were 110v and could be plugged directly into an outlet, So does anybody know for shure.
thanks
Bob

Q*Bert_OP

• Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 25, 2012, 07:20:42 pm
  • Oh yes, we did!
Re: RODOTRON 38" MONITOR
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 06:23:47 pm »
YOU MUST PLUG IT IN TO AN ISOLATION TRANSFORMER!!!!!!!!!

THE X-FMR. ISOLATES THE MONITOR FROM THE REST OF THE GAME'S AC CIRCUIT WITHOUT IT, THERE WOULD BE 120+ VOLTS ON THE MONITOR FRAME!!!!!!!!!(TOASTY)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 05:08:30 pm by qbert247 »
WTB: The Grid by Midway (2001), looking for 2 or more complete games, and large marquee