Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Here's My Donation!  (Read 559 times)

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
Here's My Donation!
« on: November 14, 2005, 12:11:36 am »
From the Butcher:

This is one of those (mercifully) rare parodies that I really hated doing but had to do nonetheless.

I'll be perfectly candid. I think very highly of President Bush. I support him on many issues and give him a pass on a number of issues on which he and I do not agree. But there's a handful of issues over which, in spite of my support for the man and the Party, I just have to bust some chops.

Those who've followed my work long enough will remember when I lowered the boom on Bush's repeated "religion of peace" references, so it should come as no surprise that I've had my fill of the Bush administration's willingness to cater to illegal aliens with a backdoor amnesty program and an utter lack of willingness to do anything about the reconquista invasion that's been going on
You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

duffjr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 19, 2012, 05:50:14 pm
  • There is no dinosaur name ending in PUSS.
Re: Here's My Donation!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 02:30:10 am »
isn't cheap labor a core issure?

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 10:33:10 pm »
isn't cheap labor a core issure?

The same could be said for breaking the law.  Please don't tell me you're implying that illegal immigrants are being allowed into the country because we need cheap labor.  If that's the case, I'm gonna have to imply that you have a bigger problem with the politics of the situation than the laws being broken. 

Why isn't accepting criminals into our country a core issue for you?

Those who have gone through the (for some) arduous process of becoming a legal immigrant to this country should be OUTRAGED that criminals are STEALING opportunities that they put the hard work, time, and effort into following the laws of our country in order to have access to the opportunities to improve their lives, not to mention the fact that those criminals are making it harder for legal immigrants to realize the opportunities and successes they decided to take the risk for in the first place

Sephroth57

• Poo Monkey
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 07, 2020, 11:17:00 am
    • Check it out!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 10:53:02 pm »
damn mexicans
"Owens is the ringleader in the ass hat circus"  D K

DrewKaree

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 11:48:09 pm »
damn mexicans

Dude, that's ignorant, and it's acting ignorant to the fact that many honest immigrants are of Spanish heritage.  I work with several "mexicans" that I have no problems with, and find them to be some of the nicest, warmest, and most welcoming people.  There's a real need to discern between legal and ILLEGAL when discussing immigration.

Try to remember too that many illegal immigrants from countries OTHER than Mexico come up through Mexico as well.