Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: MAME Intro Movies 106 *out now  (Read 143360 times)

M.A.M.E Power

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 06, 2007, 04:25:59 pm
  • There Are So Many Games!
Re: MAME Intro Movies #0-9,A-Z
« Reply #240 on: January 20, 2006, 11:07:22 am »
Hi guys

Great job, I am also after these movies in DVD format for use in Mamewah - Can those who have complete or near complete movies please PM with an indication of price including shipping to the UK.

Thanks

Lea

kelemvor

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 13, 2012, 09:40:44 am
« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2006, 11:59:04 am »
How do you use these movies?

I haven't played with many front ends yet but do I just stick them in a folder and they play automatically as you scroll through the games or what?

Farmboy90

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 26, 2006, 12:15:04 am
  • My cab is done... Pics coming soon!!
« Reply #242 on: January 30, 2006, 01:38:53 pm »

I haven't played with many front ends yet but do I just stick them in a folder and they play automatically as you scroll through the games or what?

Yup

Setabs

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2015, 03:03:23 pm
  • 100% MAME compatible.
    • Another Useless Webpage
« Reply #243 on: January 30, 2006, 08:59:36 pm »

unzip them to a folder and point your FE to it like it was a picture folder

Lon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2006, 04:32:00 pm
« Reply #244 on: February 01, 2006, 03:24:11 pm »
I too would like to get these via a DVD if someone was willing. I would gladly paypal you to cover the expense and your time :)

Lon

Thanks guys, I have been taking care of :)

thanks again,

Lon
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 07:00:24 pm by Lon »

Midnight Tboy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 03, 2006, 07:36:13 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #245 on: February 08, 2006, 07:58:42 am »
I too would like a DVD or 2 of them if anyone is able to supply me with them (in the UK).  Or if someone could upload the rest of them onto newsgroups?

I managed to get A-S, X-Z and the numbers off the newsgroups some weeks ago but the rest never showed up, and I can't seem to see the links on ---No torrents please - thanks!--- for the rest of them.  I did used to have an account with [romsite name redacted], and I do agree with sharing, however their account system is ridiculous, the mods act like a***oles, and the whole 1:1 ratio reminds me of a pyramid scam.  Every single person needs to find umpteen people to upload from them, and the chain goes on, until inevitably there are no more people wanting them files.  The end result, either face inevitable ban, or download something you dont want that is popular for new starters (like mame sets etc) where you always have a supply of people wanting to download from you.  But I dont always have enough HD space on my internet pc to leave 40+gb on the HD of the current romset just to upload to people to get a share ratio up.  They get ported over to the arcade cabinet when I am able to.

Also, I would upload umpteen MB on ABC Torrent whilst it was left on for days, but when running emule, newsleecher and ABC Torrent it had a habit of cutting my NTL connection off randomly at times, or with XPs crashes etc.  Then when I'd go back to [romsite name redacted]- they didn't get any upload stats from me!  I tested this with a forced poweroff too after downloading nothing but uploading 500mb+ and still it didn't give me any credit....then the mods tell you to get stuffed, So you can't win half the time!

errr anyways, end of rant :)   if someone would be willing to upload them on the newsgroups or be able to send me some I'd be more than grateful :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:52:44 am by PL1 »

DrewKaree

• - AHOTW - Pompous revolving door windbag *YOINKER*
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 15, 2021, 05:31:18 pm
  • HAH! Nice one!
    • A lifelong project
« Reply #246 on: February 08, 2006, 10:48:22 pm »

So you can't win half the time!

I was able to win ALL the time, and "win" a lot more - to the point that I can DL just about whatever I want from there and I'd STILL be at a decent level now.  I was also able to figure out HOW to do this by reading the tips and suggestions on their site, and to help someone else (in this very thread, in fact) raise their level up.  It's your configuration, obviously, but your attitude towards it seems to be that it's everyone else's fault and since this is just a little thing you want to pick up, you don't want to bother with actually addressing the issues that are causing your problem.

An XP crash?  It's amazing that's not a neon sign blazing in the dark to you ::)
You’re always in control of your behavior. Sometimes you just control yourself
in ways that you later wish you hadn’t

Fat_Trucker

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 08, 2010, 11:44:22 am
« Reply #247 on: February 09, 2006, 08:00:58 am »
Just like to say I had exactly the same issue with [romsite name redacted], in that I have a 512Kb connection and the torrents I downloaded (mainly various emu movies torrents) didn't seed once despite me seeding all 5 torrents for 3 days straight. So it proved impossible for me to maintain a decent ratio.
Due to my connection being so exceptional I can't spend days and days downloading and uploading files I don't need because all the time im dl or seeding I effectively can't do anything else (even web browsing hits dial up speeds).

Nevertheless it has to be said that at the end of the day these are their site rules and they are there for a reason, to promote sharing and as a result everything is seeded 24/7 unlike most torrent sites.

The simple answer is if the site rules aren't to your liking then dl elsewhere. I gave up with trying to improve my ratio at [romsite name redacted] in the end but did make a small donation instead since I couldn't successfully upload anything.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:54:00 am by PL1 »
I didn't touch it....honest!

kelemvor

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 13, 2012, 09:40:44 am
« Reply #248 on: February 09, 2006, 08:17:15 am »
I didn't have any trouble when I found [romsite name redacted] a couple weeks ago.  In fact it is the first torrent I've ever had that maxed out my download speed (5 megs).  And I didn't have any trouble uploading either.  It all depend son how many people are out there needing the files you have obviously.  And if you have a slow connectino it might default to other people first which could be why you weren't getting anyone leeching from you.

You onlt have to stay about a .25 ratio to avoid being sh!tlisted.  I let my ROM file get up to about 50% and turned it off.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:54:49 am by PL1 »

Midnight Tboy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 03, 2006, 07:36:13 am
« Reply #249 on: February 09, 2006, 09:54:10 pm »
alls fair with the rules themselves, it was more their attitude and how they uphold them that bothered me at the time.

For the most part, I simply removed cookies, changed IP and created a new account etc which got me back on again, but I tired of the same problem again.  True, I could have ran ABC by itself (or setup a different torrent app), but I cringe when I know I dont have my emule and newsgroups catching up on the tv series I'm trying to finish off.

Also, I don't know what your US speeds are like, but with NTL in the UK it is 215k/sec max downstream, but a max of 15kb/sec upstream.   Also any higher than 10k upstream and it seriously hampers your max downstream on everything in total to bounce around 20-40k/sec - ok so still adequate but frustrating.  I noticed my parents ADSL connection upload speed didn't seem to adversely affect downstream, but anyways, I didn't want to sit for the most part with 0 uploaders for x hrs in the hope that someone will eventually get a few mb off me, and lose out on all the bandwidth wasted for the other programs, as the only programmes I really wanted from the site were the more obscure collections.  But I respect that they obviously do this for a reason, I just wish that their trackers were more reliable for accounting loss of connection etc. and maybe updated every hour, not just when the app is manually closed as it seemed to be, as I leave my pc on 24/7 so after 5 days, if I then get a lovely BSOD for whatever reason its a lot of potential upload wasted.

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 16, 2017, 09:52:03 pm
  • Bowowow
« Reply #250 on: February 10, 2006, 05:58:29 am »
When I joined them to download stuff of them I limited my download to only be a little more than my upload speed.  Then went off and downloaded stuff from other sites.  It worked well, I have also done this on some other sites which require a certain ratio.  I had to get away from releasing it on ---No torrents please - thanks!--- due to constant timeouts.  [romsite name redacted] provided a consistent connection where leechers were able to connect fairly quickly to the cluster.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:56:02 am by PL1 »

Fat_Trucker

• Offline Offline
« Reply #251 on: February 10, 2006, 06:04:34 am »
One quick unrelated question. Several of these AVI's like HyperDrive, Ridge Racer, Radical Bikers and a few others, seem to be running with a solid fast frame rate. I know a lot of these games particularly some CHD titles don't run well on any PC so have the AVI's been tinkered with to give the appearance of a solid framerate?.

I'm running mame on a fairly up to date PC (Athlon64, 1Gb Ram) but regardless of what settings I apply I can't achieve a reasonable (above 20fps) rate on these games.

I'm running standard command line mame through Windows XP, do these games run better with a different mame variant or is there something wrong with the way I have them set up?.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 06:10:04 am by Fat_Trucker »

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #252 on: February 10, 2006, 06:21:56 am »
It's the way the avi is produced - frame by frame.  So even though it seems it has solid 60/60fps the actual time it took to record those clips was very long.  I can't get anywhere near playable speeds on my XP1800+.

Fat_Trucker

• Offline Offline
« Reply #253 on: February 10, 2006, 07:05:42 am »
Thanks mate, thats been bugging me for days.  ;D

johnmax

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 04, 2009, 03:13:49 pm
« Reply #254 on: February 20, 2006, 07:45:49 pm »
OK I finally got in on this. Now i'm downloading the torrent but had one question. I only saw one torrent for this release on [romsite name redacted] labeled Mame 098 previews #-9, A-Z. Does this pack contain updates up to 102 or higher or are there seperate files?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:56:29 am by PL1 »

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #255 on: February 21, 2006, 02:38:01 am »
haven't done any updates so far.  In the move to the uk the process got stopped and my spreadsheet that I tracked everything with is not here  >:( but I'm trying to get some one to email it and I'll see if I can continue.  I think I might have to go straight to 104 as I noticed a lot of older roms were slightly changed when I updated my set and don't feel like going through the hassle like I had with the 098 set.

Be patient while I sort out the mess.

Update - thankfully the file was still on my old pc at work and they emailed it across.  Now to get my head around what needs to be done to produce a proper list of playable, non-mature, non-mahjong/quiz games with the lates mame 104
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 06:04:34 am by cdbrown »

jcrouse

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 09, 2010, 05:53:51 pm
    • CPViewer
« Reply #256 on: February 23, 2006, 07:02:11 pm »
Update - thankfully the file was still on my old pc at work and they emailed it across.  Now to get my head around what needs to be done to produce a proper list of playable, non-mature, non-mahjong/quiz games with the lates mame 104

You're efforts are very appreciated and we are anxious for your update.

Thank a lot,
John

NIVO

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 08, 2022, 12:32:13 pm
  • danny_galaga is my mail man.
    • N.A.M.E. - arcade cabinet project
« Reply #257 on: February 24, 2006, 01:27:32 am »
http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=a7eeec35a3960a81d07ada35  <----go here to get nonworking vids set complete from 98u1 - 104u3

this set is an update to my nonworking set originally released in the first set of cdbrown vids. readme included with info. Game On.  ;)

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #258 on: February 24, 2006, 02:49:43 am »
Thanks to Budda, Silver and SirP for the help in getting the necessary files together to get this project up and running again.  Thanks also to NIVO for doing the update to the non-working games.

I have now generated a new list of games for 104, imported the 098 vid list, created mature, unplayable and mahjong lists - set up a filter and I have the list of missing games that "supposedly will play".  When I'm ready for the release I will put all the torrentzipped vids into one big folder instead of the individual Letter structure it is now.  Then hopefully as new versions of mame come out it's just a matter of adding to that folder.  When I get around to doing the mature and mahjong games they will go inside a folder within the main so people can choose not do download that part.  I think that will keep everything nice and tidy.

Cheers
-cdbrown

Level42

• Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 13, 2018, 01:56:39 am
  • A Suzo stick is a joy forever...
« Reply #259 on: February 26, 2006, 05:46:53 pm »

NIVO

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #260 on: February 26, 2006, 06:05:31 pm »
if your on the [romsite name redacted] site, yes u need an account there. As for the fiels themselves, they are not password protected. So signing up for account would get you your user/pass.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:57:03 am by PL1 »

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #261 on: March 02, 2006, 04:01:03 am »
Everyone will be pleased to know that intro video production has commenced following a rocky start.  After getting all the necessary files I went about painstakeingly updating my spreadsheet with all the latest information.  Lost a day of production tiime yesterday due to virtual dub throwing up a disclaimer on the first use, so the lappie sat there for 11 hours idling waiting for someone to press Accept.

But it's running now and seems to have created about 50 vids so far which I'll then go through and edit.

If you know of any vids that may be missing, or are crappy, or dont show enough, please list them here so I can put them in the list of todo's.

Cheers
-cdbrown

Ninten-doh

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2017, 10:37:18 am
  • I promise sweetie, this is my last cab purchase
« Reply #262 on: March 03, 2006, 11:23:00 pm »
I would like to get these on DVD and I'll pay for someones time and shipping (to NJ)  through PayPal.  PM if you can.  Thanks!

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #263 on: March 07, 2006, 10:31:00 am »
The first round of videos have been produced.  I am currently going through each one, checking quality, shortening to show action etc.  So far about half of them didn't work properly so I will need to go back and investigate why they didn't run.  My feeling is the catver.ini may not be as accurate as I'd hoped for weeding out the unplayable games.  Will hopefully do a rerun of them this weekend.  May be asking on a few people to test some games out.

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #264 on: March 08, 2006, 06:16:53 am »
I have checked MAWS against the games that didn't produce a video at all, produced a useless clip, didn't get past initial screen, produced a black clip for 4 min, had scrambled graphis etc etc.

These games are apparently playable according to the catver.ini that's being maintained by mameitalia.  I am wondering if people could try and run the games and post back whether you could get them to work or not.  I'm not concerned whether it runs at only 2/60fps, bad sound etc, just whether you can get it to run and into a game.  I'm using Buddamame104 as that can produce the vids.  Hopefully people can try with 104 and perhaps the newer u releases.

These are supposed to be playable according to MAWS and catver but didn't work initialy.
acedrvrw
arescue
backfire
darkhors
darkmist
dbzvrvs
diehard
gaxeduel
gradius4
introdon
joemacr
mdhorse
mgcldtex
mosaicf2
myangel3
phrcraze
primglex
psyforce
quiz365
quizmoon
quizpani
qzkklgy2
rcasino
rsgun
sassisu

Theses are not playable according to MAWS
champbb2
cybsled
decathlt
djboy
exctleag
fantzn2
ffreveng
flamegun
glpracr2
godzilla
josvolly
jsk
kothello
mk4
mrdrilr2
mt_parlg
mt_shnbi
mtetrisc
nbajamex
plygonet
prosoccr
prosport
rckmanj
rungun2
a51site4
cartfury
nbanfl
nbashowt
roadburn

And these I can't workout whether it's supposed to work or not.
fvipers2
ghlpanic
gt5
kov2
magic102
mt_astro
mt_asyn
mt_ggolf
mt_gsocr
mt_mwalk
nss_fzer
nss_skin
nss_smw
nss_sten
pacapp2
pacappsp
ridgera2

Any help would be much appreciated.  Please let me know which version of mame you used.
Cheers
-cdbrown

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #265 on: March 10, 2006, 06:12:00 am »
I have some more I'd like checked
suprgolf
twcup98
twrldc94
vp906iii
sfchamp
shogwarr
shougi
soccerss
sparkman
tektagt
thoop2
vgoalsoc
vsnetscr
wrally
yumefuda
sf2049
sfish2
sfiii
sfiii2
sfiii3
Cheers
-cdbrown

NIVO

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #266 on: March 10, 2006, 04:39:20 pm »
************testing on mame104u4***********************

acedrvrw----------------runs(runs like crap) youll have to manually record, record just you like normally would, but actually have to play it for a few minutes while it records on the fly.

arescue---------plays, cant really control it properly without flight stick and throttle control(im just trying from a kybd)

backfire-------plays fine

darkhors-----it does run, you have to "F3" reset the game after it first loads, cant play it due to coin insert timeout. Should be able to record demo after you reset though.

darkmist------plays fine(no sound)

dbzvrvs-------plays fine(uggh its gay though LOL)

diehard-------no way(cartridge improperly installed) will not work for vid record.

gaxeduel-----plays(slow) might need to record manually

gradius4-----works, wait 2 minutes, press f2 for service, save twice, goto game mode, it should play. dont think record will allow you to stay in long enough to do all this manually though :((

introdon-----works, manual record im guessing, not sure about controls, it studders quite a bit.

joemacr-----worked fine

mdhorse-----i have no listing of this

mgcldtex-----works, has a 10 sec boot timer(coud be why vid shut down prematurely)

mosaicf2-----takes 2 minutes from blank screen, then loads

myangel3----works fine

phrcraze-----needs test switch to be triggered, then loads fine

primglex-----plays demo loop fine

psyforce-----locked up pc, had to hard reset, dont go near it

quiz365-----it pauses to backup/clear ram, otherwise it loads fine

quizmoon-----works,loads fine

quizpani-----loads fine, appears to play ok

qzkklgy2-----boots to dat rom error, couldnt get into the game

rcasino-----no go, needs to have dipswitch(es) set, dont have that info

rsgun-----demo loop is excessively long, youll have to go in for a manul gameplay/record

sassisu-----long demo, manual record.

all i can do for now matey! talk at ya soon

« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 05:38:21 pm by NIVO »

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #267 on: March 11, 2006, 05:55:25 am »
Excellent work NIVO.  Exactly what I need thanks.

Cheers
-cdbrown

DZuroff

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 05, 2019, 10:36:44 pm
  • . . . A wizard arrives precisely when he means to.
« Reply #268 on: March 15, 2006, 04:46:03 pm »
Just a quick note on [romsite name redacted].  I cannot express enough how wonderful that site is to obtain emulation related files.  You need to make sure you read and follow all the rules because the guys running the site have a very low tolerance for people who do not share.  They have a strict policy on keeping a 1:1 ratio so if you download 20 gigs be prepared to seed until those 20 gigs are uploaded otherwise you could find yourself sh**listed, and unless you redeem yourself your account will be banned.  It takes time, but as they say the files are not going anywhere so be patient.  I initially downloded about 20 gigs and it took me two weeks of seeding to upload the same amount.  On another note, great work on the intro videos!  When I get to the point of downloadng them you can rest assure I will continue seeding them.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:58:14 am by PL1 »

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #269 on: March 16, 2006, 02:57:57 am »
In the next week or so I will most likely change the file structure of the torrent so it's no longer broken up by letters, but more likely be all in one torrent.  And once I have done the mature vids they will be in a separate folder so you can choose not to download that section.  I will be putting the mahjong games into the main folder as there isn't very many of them that aren't mature.

Currently just working through a number of vids that showed no action in the intro sequence, involves running them manually, getting into a game and playing a small sequence.  Doing this can cause the moviemaking part to not work properly in that after it exits from the game it doesn't call virtualdub to begin the encode.  So sometimes I have to run a game a number of times to get it to encode.  Will have those done by tomorrow and then it's working on some of the others that require initialisation or for some reason didn't even work.

Silver

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2024, 10:29:00 am
  • Cunning like the Fox.
    • Mods'n'Mods
« Reply #270 on: March 16, 2006, 08:16:20 am »
A lot of games need to be run once to create a nvram file before they will boot properly. This may be why some of the 'playable' games did not run when doing automatic.

I think this problem is attempted to be got round in the batch file - there should be a call to mame with the -ftr option (Frames to run). You may need to make the value higher than it currently is - I'm guessing a lot of more modern games may have longer bios sequences.

I'm interested in this manual process not always calling virtualdub. I've not done this for a while, but If I recall it was set up so that you could hit esc at anytime and it would make a vid from the start to that point....?

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #271 on: March 16, 2006, 09:36:00 am »
I think it has something to do with the loop checks  - I'll disable this in the batch files and see if it helps.  Nothing worse that playing a part of the game to get some action, leaving it to finish off the loop and then it records the last 20 seconds, or on a very slow game getting through all the intro screens can take a while, only to hit escape and not record a thing.  Oh well we'll get there in the end.

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #272 on: March 22, 2006, 07:18:54 am »
the game rcasino - press Tab, go into dip switch settings and enable one of the top options and the game will start.   Bit strange that the mamedevs put this game out with all the potential minigames disabled.

mr.Curmudgeon

• It's going to hurt your brain. A lot.
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 11, 2021, 07:15:49 pm
  • Huzzah!
« Reply #273 on: March 26, 2006, 12:29:47 pm »
Just a quick note on [romsite name redacted].  I cannot express enough how wonderful that site is to obtain emulation related files. 

That site makes me afraid to download!  :)

If I grab a file now, will it automatically seed the torrent when I'm done? or do I have to "offer" an upload?
I'm a newbie to torrents, and even reading through the FAQ's it's not really clear how this happens.

mrC
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:58:47 am by PL1 »

jcrouse

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 09, 2010, 05:53:51 pm
    • CPViewer
« Reply #274 on: March 26, 2006, 01:13:25 pm »
That site makes me afraid to download!  :)

If I grab a file now, will it automatically seed the torrent when I'm done? or do I have to "offer" an upload?
I'm a newbie to torrents, and even reading through the FAQ's it's not really clear how this happens.

mrC

It will seed WHILE you are downloading and continue to seed after you download completes, until you stop the process.

John

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #275 on: March 28, 2006, 05:51:24 am »
Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you have the makemovie process set up if you could try and capture a vid of the following
arescue, dbzvrvs, fhboxers, gaxeduel, psyforce, twcup98, diehard, introdon, nss_fzer, nss_smw, nss_sten, primglex, smleague, mdhorse, mgcldtex, myangel3, sokyugrt, suikoenb, znpwfv, pacapp2, pacappsp, rsgun, sassisu
I can get the games to run and i know it's capturing a png for every frame, however when it tries to put all the png's together along with the wav it generates a avi file of 0 seconds duration.

These games I can't actually seem to play the game or get passed the initialise.  some of them don't have the buttons mapped at all.  If someone could just try to play these games and confirm either way that would be helpful.
armchmp2, cardline, fvipers2, ghlpanic, gt5, ltcasin2, lucky8, mt_aftrb, mt_asyn, mt_ggolf, mt_gsocr, mt_mwalk, mt_shnbi, nss_skin, qzkklgy2, raiden2, ridgera2, rushhero, speedrcr, suprgolf, trvchlng, trvquest, vp906iii

I'll update this post as I finalise the last lot.  Once the checks have been completed the set will be complete.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 10:19:02 am by cdbrown »

artman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 29, 2012, 09:29:29 pm
« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2006, 11:50:01 am »
Hi, im new in the forum, let me introduce my self, my name is Josue im from Tijuana Baja California Mexico, i enter this forum sufing the web, and i see you love mame wah, jeje me too :cheers:, i have a huge problem, i whant the videos that Mr. cdbrown put in the forum, but you have to acces [romsite name redacted] page, there is the problem, this page dont recive my mails acounts for the registration, i have errors all the thime, i use hotmail and yahoo mail, i really whant to have the videos for my mame wah cant someone help me whit my problem???, maybe u cant send me a private message or send me a mail please to kerimax@hotmail.com, and thanks to all, super work whit the videos Mr. cdbrown  :notworthy:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:59:53 am by PL1 »

Congui

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2015, 12:54:53 pm
  • Newbie!
« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2006, 03:07:26 pm »
Just open a gmail account and you're ready to go.  [romsite name redacted] is a great site. I'm still seeding, but hopefully will finish one of these days.

Cheers,
Congui.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 01:01:56 am by PL1 »

mr.Curmudgeon

• It's going to hurt your brain. A lot.
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 11, 2021, 07:15:49 pm
  • Huzzah!
« Reply #278 on: April 03, 2006, 05:55:35 pm »
Yeah, these videos are AWESOME. Really make the front-end come alive. I can't express how grateful I am for all the work that went into them. Kudos!   :applaud:

I will be seeding them at [romsite name redacted] as well. So between the handful of us with these videos, you should get a pretty good DL rate.

mrC
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 01:03:59 am by PL1 »

cdbrown

• Offline Offline
  • Bowowow
« Reply #279 on: April 04, 2006, 03:02:52 am »
It's a bit too big to email around and will shortly be getting bigger with the update to 0104.  However found this on the main [romsite name redacted] site so you'll have to hold off for a couple of days before signing up.

Due to a known software vulnerability in the base tracker software that we use, an attempt was made by an individual to disrupt the Full ROMs tracker. This has now been halted, fixed and the database will be rolled back 24hrs. We had purposely taken down the server (which also hosts the CHD tracker and the Forums) whilst we assessed the situation. During this unscheduled downtime we will also be making several changes that we couldn't do on a live tracker. Things will start returning very soon, at the moment, the Update tracker is unaffected.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 01:04:58 am by PL1 »