Front End Support > MaLa Frontend

mala frontend how to add other emulators to

(1/1)

grayxx:
hi guys,
how do you add another emulator to mala, im using mame without any problems, but im wanting to add a snes emulator so i can play them games also in my cocktail cabinet, in vertical mode  ???

grayxx:
got it i didt have the rom extension correct now its working but the games arnt vertical,like the mame games, there is an option to have mame rotate with mala when the game starts, but no option to have the snes emulator rotate with mala, any ideas guys on how to make the snes emulator rotate wit mala?????

loadman:

--- Quote ---im wanting to add a snes emulator so i can play them games also in my cocktail cabinet, in vertical mode 
--- End quote ---

Mala does not rotate MAME. It alters mame.ini so that mame runs in vertical mode.

The real question is: Does the snes emulator have a rotate option that you can apply?

grayxx:
i c what you mean, so it alters the .ini when i select rotate mame with mala then?? so how do i go about making the snes emulator rotate with mala ??? the problem is when you add a second emulator to mala ther is no rotate with mala option for that emulator. is there any snes emlators that have a rotate option??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version