Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: mala frontend how to add other emulators to  (Read 5527 times)

grayxx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 27, 2006, 07:25:32 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
mala frontend how to add other emulators to
« on: October 17, 2005, 01:20:04 pm »
hi guys,
how do you add another emulator to mala, im using mame without any problems, but im wanting to add a snes emulator so i can play them games also in my cocktail cabinet, in vertical mode  ???

grayxx

• Offline Offline
Re: mala frontend how to add other emulators to
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 07:02:21 pm »
got it i didt have the rom extension correct now its working but the games arnt vertical,like the mame games, there is an option to have mame rotate with mala when the game starts, but no option to have the snes emulator rotate with mala, any ideas guys on how to make the snes emulator rotate wit mala?????

loadman

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 17, 2020, 03:23:55 am
  • Cocktail Cab owner and MaLa FE developer
    • MaLa
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 07:11:26 pm »
im wanting to add a snes emulator so i can play them games also in my cocktail cabinet, in vertical mode 

Mala does not rotate MAME. It alters mame.ini so that mame runs in vertical mode.

The real question is: Does the snes emulator have a rotate option that you can apply?

grayxx

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 07:33:18 pm »
i c what you mean, so it alters the .ini when i select rotate mame with mala then?? so how do i go about making the snes emulator rotate with mala ??? the problem is when you add a second emulator to mala ther is no rotate with mala option for that emulator. is there any snes emlators that have a rotate option??
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 04:26:03 am by grayxx »