Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: The case for two spinners?  (Read 15400 times)

danny_galaga

• Grand high prophet of the holy noodle.
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:21:49 pm
  • because the mail never stops
    • dans cocktail lounge
Re: The case for two spinners?
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2006, 06:59:34 am »
Hey, with 2 spinners you could play this the way your remember it!   :laugh:

(Blatantly copied/pasted from my previous post in the thread "Is it worth getting 2 spinners???" here)

;D

ROUGHING UP THE SUSPECT SINCE 1981

Fuzzguitar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 26, 2012, 12:15:34 am
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2006, 08:31:11 am »
To anyone else considering two spinners, I just plugged in my two tornados and tested them with 0.107 to find they work great!

Things couldn't be easier now, we can use standard mame, usb spinners, enable mouse support in the mame.ini and finally just hit tab in game to configure globally.

I can't wait to get these things in my cab, I highly recommend others go for this option now it's painless to set up...I was testing warlords with one hand on each spinner and even that was fun :)

"My cab is nearly finished, no really I swear!"

HanoiBoi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 13, 2016, 09:52:03 pm
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2010, 12:26:58 pm »

Puzz Loop   1 button   Need to go into Service Mode to delect dial control (default is joystick)

Crazy old thread, I know....but I'm trying to get Puzzloop to work with a spinner.  I read this, but can't quite figure out how to configure it.

Through setup, I set Service Mode to 'On', but I don't know how to access anything that allows me to select dial versus joystick.

I also see items in setup as;
Service 1 ...... 9
Service ......... F2

But when I try pressing either, I get nothing.   :dunno

Help would be appreciated