Front End Support > MaLa Frontend

mala and mame 32 .ini file

(1/1)

grayxx:
hi guys
im using mala frontend which is great in my cocktail cabinet, so its used with vertical layouts, im also using mame 32 with it, but when i click on rotate mame with mala in the settings and then go to run a game from mala it says mame.ini file missing whats this as i cant seem to figure it out??, ive tried the command line version of mame with mala and this works fine but it takes longer to load and comes up with a black box in the middle of my mala layout when a game is loading which spoils the look a little bit, all help much apreciated guys.....

loadman:
G'day,

--- Quote ---using mame 32 with it, but when i click on rotate mame with mala in the settings and then go to run a game from mala it says mame.ini file missing
--- End quote ---

Mame 32FE does not rotate (just the games do) . MaLa is looking for the command line version of mame becuase of the options you must have set. I don't think running Mame32 from a FE is worth it anyway in my opinion.

--- Quote ---Ive tried the command line version of mame with mala and this works fine but it takes longer to load
--- End quote ---

Don't use the latest version of mame. I use .80 as I don't want to play the latest games (just the 80's stuff). It loads very fast. http://www.mame.net/zips/mame080b.zip

grayxx:
loadman thank for your reply, done all the above and it works great, much better now thanx for yor help your a star, take care m8.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version